Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worried

+6
thevisionoflife
butterfly7713
janeybird
alfie
sammi35
andsophie
10 posters

Go down

I'm worried Empty I'm worried

Post by andsophie 13th April 2011, 11:23 am

Hi I've bumped this up cos I could really use some advice

My boobs are generally tender and sore which is obviously normal, but my right boob down the cleavage side feels really weird and when I touch there it makes strange sloshing and gurling noises. Really grosses me out but is it normal?

And my left boob is really painful around the incision I only have to move a tiny bit and it feels like it's gonna rip open!!

Please could you let me know if this is all ok or if I should be worried?!

Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

I'm worried Empty Re: I'm worried

Post by sammi35 13th April 2011, 11:30 am

hi sophie pain and tenderness is all very normal and as your only 2 days they are still gonna be very swollen and tight , as for the sloshing and gurgling sounds i think some girls have experienced that themseves , i didnt but have read it , maybe it could still be some fluid around your boobs , did u have drains ? xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th April 2011, 11:32 am

Try not to worry hun, the sloshing and gurgling noises are normal and as you're only a couple of days post-op the incision sights will be sore and quite tight.

Try and take it easy, you might think you feel okay and so you start to do stuff round the house, but you should rest, give your lovely new boobies time to heal.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 13th April 2011, 11:34 am

Yeh i had my drains out yesterday morning.

I hope it's normal, it's so weird and gross.
And the left incision hurts sooo much!

Yeh I'm gonna do nothing for as long as possible and just veg out on the sofa!!
Xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 13th April 2011, 11:35 am

Yeah mine right one sounded as though there was a plastic bag inside it in the first few days it really freaked me out too its just the fluid settling it will all be absorbed into your body in no time :)

Re pain - take it easy is prob a warning u r doing too much x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th April 2011, 12:46 pm

Hey hun, I contacted my ps when this happened to me and he said it was just the saline they used to flush out the pocket and would be absorbed by my body again which it did. It's freaky though when it happens, they sounded like a water bed lol. Happing healing and take it easy if your incisions are hurting as as janeybird says you are prob overdoing it xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 13th April 2011, 12:52 pm

Yeah mine are too hun, when I move my arms they kinda feel like things are moving around!

Yesterday I had pain behind my nipples and they were bright red, they said this was normal! as long as they are not hot.

Wasnt thinking it would be this painful! I am such a wimp!

Happy healing x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 13th April 2011, 1:46 pm

My right boob is so painful where the incision is. The slightest movement causes such a sharp pain.
My left boob feels great, ever so slightly sore, like I've done too many press-ups haha.

The right was starting to worry me tbh, but I think it's just trying to heal.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 13th April 2011, 2:14 pm

Gabby, sounds like we've got the same thing going on but the other way round!!

I'm making the most out of having to rest.
I've been given strict instructions from my man to not lift a finger while he's at work today.
Finding it very hard as I'm a bit OCD when it comes to housework.

Hope your all recovering well xxx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 14th April 2011, 5:29 pm

Hi, advice please girls.

So yesterday down my right boob cleavage it was making odd noises and felt weird like water to touch.

Today in the same place I can feel a ridge, could this be the implant or something else??

If I move my right breast slightly I can just see the ridge too. Should I be concerned? It's strange that it's not on the other side :/

I'm sure I'm probably asking loads of silly questions, I just don't want there to be anything wrong with my new boobs!!

Thanks xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th April 2011, 6:18 pm

andsophie wrote:So yesterday down my right boob cleavage it was making odd noises and felt weird like water to touch.

That's all fine hunni, it's just fluid in the capsule you're feeling, it will disperse naturally as the swelling subsides and the noises are just down to air bubbles... the majority of us have this to some degree, you might even read some ladies referring to the noises as 'farting boobies' LOL

Today in the same place I can feel a ridge, could this be the implant or something else??

If I move my right breast slightly I can just see the ridge too.
Should I be concerned? It's strange that it's not on the other side :/

It's probably the implant you can feel hunni and remember not to expect both breasts to be healing at exactly the same time as they both had a seperate operation on each breast, it's all very alien to you and we all go through it feeling around and thinking things are wrong, but it's just that we're not used to this new shape and it takes quite a while to get used to them being there and stop touching 'em... Hey I'm a year and a half post-op and am still guilty of unconsciously holding on to me baps whilst shopping in Sainsburys! haha.

If you're concerned though sweetness, you could always arrange an appointment to see your clinic nurse or request a call back from her for some reassurance.

I'm sure I'm probably asking loads of silly questions, I just don't want there to be anything wrong with my new boobs!!

Thanks xx

There are no silly questions here sweetheart, ask as many questions as you like, we'll all be here to help if we can I'm worried 571992 x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by andsophie 14th April 2011, 6:36 pm

Cookie I love you haha

Your so sweet and so helpful, you calm all my nerves and make me feel so much better about things!

Thank you xx
andsophie
andsophie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th April 2011, 6:39 pm

I'm worried 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th April 2011, 7:28 pm

There is no such thing as a silly question hun and I've learnt today sometimes it's just so nice to have someone reassure you. You need to think of your new boobs as two separate entaties (totally spelt that wrong I'm sure) they will heal and settle at different rates. Maybe you should call your surgery so they can put your mind at rest. You've paid for aftercare so don't feel bad about using it.

I remember so well the insision pain after my first Op. I had them under the armpit and I couldn't stretch my arm out at all. I felt like they had stitched my vein in and it wouldn't stretch lol. All sorted itself out though. You wait a few weeks / months down the line you'll be forgetting all of this. Do yourself a diary because it's interesting to read back on xxx

Big hug hun and I hope you feel ok soon xx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th April 2011, 7:29 pm

Yes Cookie for Queen....blow that Middleton bird out of the frame and hook Cookie up with whats his face (William) xx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 15th April 2011, 6:00 am

I could very well be Cookie's biggest fan. (Well one of them, smile.)

That Middleton bird! Hysterical Yetti you kill me!
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th April 2011, 6:52 am

It looked on here like I was copying what Cookie had said but seriously I had sent the message at the same time as her. I think I have a girl crush on cookie (her knowledge and kindness not her avatar as that would be wrong Hysterical ) and I've started trying to be kinder and more helpful and obviously have picked up a few things from this site so when I wrote my message I had become Yettookie this is a new persona I've morphed into Cheerleader
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down