Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC bit worried

3 posters

Go down

CC bit worried  Empty CC bit worried

Post by Mummy me 23rd November 2012, 11:00 pm

Little bit worried girls, those of you that have read my journey from my BA will know that my left boobie has always been a problem the right one I sometimes forget its even there it's fine, but the left is soft on one side and has always been firmer on the inside by the chestbone side and has been quite numb since BA. I can also feel the ridge of the implant all the way round that side as if its pushed right up against there. When I had my 6 week check the nurse said I probably wouldn't get much more softness in that side due to it having more trauma then the other. It hurts when my I'm leant against as well as if I've got a stone pushing against my chest! I explained his all to her at my check and she said I was obviousbly still early post op and it would settle. It's remained the same but the last few days it feels like the firmness that side seems to be getting slightly worse, my little boy leant against me this morning and it really hurt as he leant against me my underwire of the bra pushed against me and again this really hurt, don't know if I'm being abit paranoid but I think it also feels warmer then my other boob. I've got my 1st check up with surgeon on 10th, does this sound like it could be cc? Not sure if I should call clinic or wait til 10th as its not too long away now. Is there anything that they will do? Advice please girls xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

CC bit worried  Empty Re: CC bit worried

Post by 5stonedown 23rd November 2012, 11:25 pm

I dont much about CC hun but I didnt want to read and run. Hopefully someone can give you some advice soon but try not to worry too much. Perhaps speak to your clinic if you are worried as this may help to settle your mind and if there is a problem at least you can get it identiifed early xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 23rd November 2012, 11:31 pm

Thanks Hun my instinct is telling me its not right. I know I'm still early post op in BA terms but just don't feel right xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd November 2012, 11:33 pm

Trust you instinct hun and phone your clinic xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2012, 9:06 am

I'm a little unsure why your nurse would suggest your breast wouldn't soften further as it had a more trauma during surgery then the other. That just doesn't make sense to me sweetheart. Regardless of the trauma, unless its never going to heal, eventually it WILL soften as it catches up with the side that had less trauma. The numbness too is very normal hun. This can take anything up to a year to heal.

As for the pain you're experiencing when being leaned upon. It could be possible you're still healing hun. Especially given that the side experienced more trauma.

Haven't you seen your surgeon at all yet hun?

If you're overly worried its always best to get yourself checked out babe. If only for reassurance. After all this is part of what you paid for in your aftercare package. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 25th November 2012, 1:00 am

Thanks Cookie when I originally posted about my 6 week check at the time one of the other admin said that she shouldn't have said hat as I was still so early post op, maybe she could feel something and had a feeling it wouldn't heal shrug . I know 3 months is till quite early but it feels like its getting firmer and feels quite warm got hubby to check this last night to make sure I wasn't imagining it and he said it definitley felt warmer. Before when my little one leant against me it was discomfort but now it hurts. I haven't seen surgeon yet as at transform its 12 weeks and his not there until 10th so I will be about 15 weeks when I see him xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 10:44 am

Warmth won't be an an indicator of CC babe. That's generally a symptom of infection sweetness.

As you're so concerned lovely it would probably be best if you made an appointment to get checked out babe. If only to get some reassurance hun Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down