Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?!

+20
kittenswithoutmittens
starsfade
Jennifer2011
barbiecon
sweetcarol
NewGirl 4108
chrystal
XxTracyxX
abbie
Babster
kiwigirl
lauraswts
dd wannabe
Nyssa-H
Shelsuit
Crystal
*Sally*
Emme-Kate
gloday
Karen1982
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! Empty Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?!

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 7:34 pm

Was just wondering when they are able to touch the new boobs??? Hysterical
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! Empty Re: Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?!

Post by gloday 2nd August 2011, 8:05 pm

my husband waited about 2 hours and then i told him to sod off!
gloday
gloday
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! Empty Re: Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?!

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd August 2011, 8:09 pm

They can touch then at anytime I guess if they are gentle.Men are so funny!They are like kids with a new toy!

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! 113752
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd August 2011, 8:13 pm

Yes they can touch them at any time as long as they're super gentle. You are advised to not have sex for about 3 weeks tho I think. Tell him he can look but not touch!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd August 2011, 8:16 pm

Mine wanted to touch them but I couldnt bare it! lol

Its ok for him to touch them if its done very gentle but they will need time to heal before he gets to have a good fondalSilly question about boyfriends/husbands?! 557141

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 8:26 pm

Lol so glad I asked now!!!!

Emma-Kate are they really like that? My boyfriend keeps saying he doesn't mind either way but I really hope he prefers them! Hysterical

3 weeks, seriously??????????????? Xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 2nd August 2011, 8:30 pm

Yeh the sex ban thing is because when you re aroused your boobs and nipples swell and u want to avoid that for the first few weeks ! Lol, I was shocked too !!

My boyfriend cupped mine a few times in the first week but I was hardly thrilled about it lol, xxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 8:35 pm

OH MY GOD!! Hysterical

I'm not sure I dare tell him lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 2nd August 2011, 9:57 pm

I didn't know anythin about a sex ban lol?!! My fiance actually didn't seem that interested at 1st, think they scared him but then at about 2wk post op I said he could have a feel if he wanted - they wouldn't bite him! I told him 2 b very gentle though as they are very sensitive! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd August 2011, 10:06 pm

karen1982,I think a lot of men are like that.For some reason boobs seem to mesmerize guys no matter what size the boobies are!LMAO!

Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! 557141
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 2nd August 2011, 10:12 pm

Wasn't told about the sex ban - oops! Just made sure I didn't bounce around too much. Hubby is loving his daily duty of rubbing in moisturiser very gently.
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 2nd August 2011, 10:22 pm

dd wannabe wrote:Wasn't told about the sex ban - oops! Just made sure I didn't bounce around too much. Hubby is loving his daily duty of rubbing in moisturiser very gently.

uck i dont have a BF, think ill need to hire someone to do job of rubbing the cocoa butter in!!! lol
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 2nd August 2011, 10:57 pm

Yeah... I told my BF about the recommended sex ban, his response was "WHAT?!?!? If it weren't for the fact you're getting new tits, I'd trade you in for that!!" Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! 557141 He's a cheeky bugger!

I this another thread on here somewhere though, where girls have said they just took things very gently, and got along just fine.... Silly question about boyfriends/husbands?! 375568

hehe xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 2nd August 2011, 11:22 pm

Not long now Laura and there is nothing wrong with enjoying your own cocoa butter massages. X
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Babster 3rd August 2011, 1:35 am

tongues can be less groping than hands LOL! Take it easy. Or hands off. I like the idea of using him to rub the bio oil in or whatever but they will never be as gentle as you are as they can be so sensitive and painful. He will just have to wait until you are ready! He can always touch you in other areas but you mustn't let your blood pressure/heart rate rise for 3 weeks, or at least that's what I was told anyway, just in case it causes you to have a bleed. Have fun!
Babster
Babster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd August 2011, 7:04 am

i didnt adhere to the sex ban
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 3rd August 2011, 7:41 am

I'm not sure I can stick to the sex ban,
Will it cause permanent problems if you do get aroused?
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd August 2011, 7:43 am

nah, just keep your sports bra on and be gentle.
No swinging from the chandaliers. Do more lying back and letting him do the work. Not exactly big woooo sexy time, but it does for the first few weeks.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal 3rd August 2011, 7:50 am

I let my bf touch mine the next day. :D

I didn't know about the 3 weeks ban! I thought I'm suppose to avoid sex for the first few days.
chrystal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 3rd August 2011, 8:16 am

Oh dear! I didn't know about this sex ban either! My Husband is already depressed because he hasn't had it for a week!!! He is gonna go mad when I tell him :heehee:
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 3rd August 2011, 8:55 am

Oh my boyfriend isn't going to be impressed with That either, I have told him its only a week he will have to wait! LOl. He also said he wasn't bothered about me having bigger boobs until it came to trying huge implants in a sports bra at a consultation.... he then decided the biggest ones were the best... funny aren't they! LOl.
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 3rd August 2011, 9:11 am

Men are very funny creatures lol.

Well I plucked up the courage to tell him (well actually I was a chicken and text him lol) and his response was 'Oh no that's no good' bless him, but at least he knows and he just said we'll have to see how it goes.

I don't think we'll be waiting 3 weeks though lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 3rd August 2011, 9:24 am

I am going to text mine now... bet he will say the same. ALthough I doubt we will be waiting that long either! Lol. Think it better go on the ever increasing list of questions to ask before the op!
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 3rd August 2011, 9:28 am

the sex ban for me was two weeks but to be honest i was too scared of them bouncing all over the place anyway lol!! im 17 days post of my fiancees had a touch but only gently it hurts a little wen i massage them so wouldnt want his man hands groping me lol!! x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 3rd August 2011, 9:37 am

I had sex after 4 days and it was just fine! lol Infact it was just great Hysterical
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next