Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Question...?

4 posters

Go down

Silly Question...? Empty Silly Question...?

Post by Vixon 28th January 2013, 1:22 pm

Hey Ladies, Im back after a year or so and have decided to go ahead and get it done this June! Im booking consultations up. Its something I've wanted done for so many years now and its now or never as I'm 31 in the summer!

I have a question and it sounds really daft even asking it, but I'm currently a small A cup (honestly, there is nothing there) and I would like to go to a D cup, my concern is how will the implant even fit in? There doesnt seem there would be enough skin? God, this sounds so stupid even as Im writing this... but basically could I go to a D cup, if I wanted?

Thanks lovely ladies Give You
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Silly Question...? Empty Re: Silly Question...?

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 1:25 pm

hi

i was like you if no smaller i had nipples thats all and im currently in a 34dd or 32e sports bra i had 360cc unders and my surgeon did say it was a struggle to get them im and tbh i was so swollen and sore for a good while after it, but we are all diff and you might have no pain at all

your surgeons will know what can fit and what can, that skin can stretch!! its like a pregnant woman her belly stretches are far as it need too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 28th January 2013, 1:29 pm

Wow, thats such a good point, I really didnt think of it in that way! Thanks for putting my mind at rest, it has helped. I guess I really need to get these consultations booked, so I know what I can/cant have done!
Yeah... nipples only... its rubbish :(

Thanks Tinkerbell :)
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 1:48 pm

lol yeah i had nothing honest and wanted a full c small d cup (or so I thought) i wanted 400cc implants but my surgeon knew there was no way they would fit so he said he would do 360cc and they just fit and im in a 34dd or 32e sports bra, but they dont look that big lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 28th January 2013, 1:52 pm

oh right, so I could probably expect a similar size implant, as it sounds like we were fairly similar sizes to start with...
a DD or E sounds huge haha - but i guess as you get used to them being there, you start to think they arent that big..? I have no idea lol to me its just a dream at the moment :0 x
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th January 2013, 2:15 pm

You'd be surprised at some of the results women here have had from having si little pre-BA Vixon.

Will YOU achieve a D cup, I don't know hun. This is why consultations are so important. A surgeon can take in your measurements and assess your body type taking in all necessary factors that are needed before telling you their estimated resulting size for you.

So after having your consultation you'll have a much better idea of what to expect. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 3:14 pm

you could but all our bodies even if they look the same are so very diff, some peoples ribcage bend outwards more therefore this COULD push the implant out further than someone whos ribcage doesnt bend out as much (thats not the way the surgeon explained to me lol he used much more medical terms haha)

a top tip is to cut out some pics and take them with you of the look hat you want so that the surgeon can have a rough idea what your wanting xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 28th January 2013, 3:58 pm

Thanks for the advice Cookie! How long in advance do you normally book your consultations before having the op - is June too soon, or enough time to do my research fully and get booked in?? :) x
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 28th January 2013, 3:59 pm

Oh my Tinkerbell, I didnt even realise ribcages made a difference! Im really quite clueless about the whole thing arent I?!

Great idea, I will have a look at some pics and try and establish what it is I actually want, when in reality, any sort of cleavage would be heaven :) x
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th January 2013, 4:22 pm

You've plenty of time now to research for June boobs babe. You're being very worse to take it slow and do your research before booking anything. It actually makes all the difference in a consultation when you actually know what the surgeons are talking about and it then gives you the opportunity to question things rather than to just accept what is offered.

If there's anything in particular we can help you with as you being your research lovely, just ask away. We'll be more than happy to help. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 4:26 pm

no no not at all theres things that i never thought about until my surgeon explained it all i thought if 2 ladies same stats had same implants they would turn out same but def not

in the search bar at the top of the page type in stats and there is a post that has everyones stats and the size of implants and placements they had on there you will see how diff we all are

but like cookie said you have lots of time to research and also book to see a few surgeons if you can xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 29th January 2013, 8:33 am

Thanks Cookie, I really appreciate your comments :) - Im sure I will have lots of (silly) questions leading up to the big day. Do you know if they perform the op's on the weekends or weekdays only?

Thanks Tinkerbell!! I will be sure to have a look at the stats link and see what my options are.

Stars xx
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 9:02 am

Yeah, quite a lot of surgeons do work weekends but it would be best to check to see that the one you've chosen did xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 29th January 2013, 1:08 pm

Thank you Cookie - The support and advice on here is amazing thank you
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 1:31 pm

I'm glad you feel you're benefitting from us Vixon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 29th January 2013, 2:13 pm

I wanted mine done in Feb but have decided to go for a date in July when the schools break up so that there will be no desperate need for me to drive and I'd have more support during my recovery. I had my consultation in January and have been advised to have another one nearer July so it wouldn't hurt you having one now just to give you an idea of sizing etc. They'll prob want to see you again nearer the time too. It seems like an age away but this forum is fantastic at giving advice and learning about other people's experiences as I read about the ba's coming and going!! By July I'll be an expert as will you hun. So much info can be gained on here and I keep thinking of questions to ask!! It will fly by AND its nearly Feb so it's getting nearer!!! xxx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 29th January 2013, 3:33 pm

Hey Misty, thats a great idea, waiting until there is no pressure on the school runs etc...
It seems we wont be that far away from each in terms on having it done then! Where did you go for your consultation? I need to try and find out from the girlies on here, where is the best place to go...
I know, eeeek! Almost Feb already, although Im so excited about having it done, apart from the pain and risk of any infection. Everything I have done, seems to get infected, ears pierced/ belly button pierced... Im just hoping this will be ok for me...

What size are you thinking of going to? And what size are you now?

Yes, the support and info on here is amazing, Im overwhelmed by it xx
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 29th January 2013, 5:38 pm

I had my first cons in Dorchester which was at a private hospital and was offered completely different size and placements to my 2nd cons which was at THG in Southampton. Although the first place is a lot nearer to me and I could have had ba done there I chose THG. they seem to have a lot of good feedback and I was happy with the service. I am about a 34a although I wear 32c bras!! Ha ha xx I am looking to go to about a dd and the surgeon recommended 380 - 410 unders. He said he'd try to fit the bigger 1st. I wasn't really happy at the thought of unders especially after being offered overs at prev cons but thinking about it the look I'm after would suit me more with unders xx sorry for waffling!!
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixon 30th January 2013, 8:43 am

No, not waffling at all!!
I think Im a 34a also, I have never actually been measured as I literally have nothing there and to be honest, I wear really padded bras all the time anyway, as when I was bigger (size 16-18), my boobs didnt grow and therefore looked stupid having no boobs at all!
What makes you think unders are better suited to you? I was thinking of going for overs? But I only came to this conclusion as I thought they didn't look so "stuck on"? I honestly have no idea, Im literally going by what Ive seen people write on here...
I would like to go to a d maybe? not too big as I want to be able to try and squeeze into little dresses still... haha
Now, im the one waffling... sorry!!xx
Vixon
Vixon
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down