Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly question??

5 posters

Go down

Silly question?? Empty Silly question??

Post by Sezbaby2 10th May 2013, 7:31 pm

Evening ladies
So got my BA on Monday and just planning meals to try help my OH!
But I was just thinking as ur not allowed to lift what can I lift with out damaging myself, can I make a cuppa or some soup etc?
X
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Silly question?? Empty Re: Silly question??

Post by Nicole 10th May 2013, 7:37 pm

make sure all the bits you need for a cuppa are down on the bottom as you won't be able to reach up for them. You should be ok to lift the kettle, as long as you only boil the water than you need, don't fill it full. I wouldn't have been able to lift a full kettle for a good week or so ...
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th May 2013, 8:05 pm

All light duties are fine lovely... A cuppa, a little polishing, general cleaning, tidying, washing all the general light bits to keep on top of things. Hanging washing was a problem so I just used a clothes maiden rather than stretching to peg washing.

You can make your own meals, but I bought pre-sliced things like onions and carrots and even potatoes you can buy now because even slicing can be a problem as well as using a can opener..., there's really nothing you can't do aside from anything that will put pressure on your upper body hun. As Nicole said, lifting the kettle, although may not sound like a big deal will seem very heavy after surgery because your arms are so weak, I'm lucky, I have one of those kettles that you push a button and just get the water you need but if you just add enough water for one cup you 'should' be fine and if you plan on having soup it may be best to get someone who is looking after you or checking in on you to open the can for you. I know I couldn't do that myself.

Its not as bad as you'd imagine though Sezbaby. Yes, you're going to be weak as a kitten and very tired early post-op but you won't be incapacitated. Having someone with you to help you for the first week would be ideal and after that you should be fine to do pretty much everything you need to yourself (aside from anything again that puts pressure on the upper body for the 6week period) xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 10th May 2013, 8:10 pm

U just don't realise how much u use ur upper body do u!
Never even thought about any of it until now I'm glad I asked though as my fridge door is so hard to open so I will need the milk leaving out lol!
X
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 10th May 2013, 8:18 pm

There's so many things that we use or upper body muscles for daily and we take it for granted never thinking twice about it. Its good you're getting prepared, just noticed your ticket, three days left! Wow, that will fly by. Good luck! And good luck for the marathon too!x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th May 2013, 12:13 pm

You could even make some things over the next couple of days and freeze them in freezer bags and then all you'll have to do is warm it up in the microwave. You'll manage quite easily. It's funny how quickly you adapt.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down