Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silly question...

5 posters

Go down

silly question... Empty silly question...

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:16 pm

silly question BUT how many macom bra's did u girls buy? how long do we have to wear it for! I have brought 2 so whilst ones in wash wear other and so on... But is 2 enough... Rolling Eyes Sorry about the silly question lol x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

silly question... Empty Re: silly question...

Post by sarahlou222 27th January 2015, 8:23 pm

Hello lovely. Not a silly question at all!

I've bought 4 post surgery bras, only 2 do up at the front and the other two do up at the back, I've bought bra extenders if the size isn't right or tight due to swelling.

What size did you get? At least with macom you haven't got to worry about the cup!! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

silly question... Empty Thanks

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:25 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:Hello lovely. Not a silly question at all!

I've bought 4 post surgery bras, only 2 do up at the front and the other two do up at the back, I've bought bra extenders if the size isn't right or tight due to swelling.

What size did you get? At least with macom you haven't got to worry about the cup!! xx
Do U think I should get another one which does up @ back ? As my macoms do up @ front, there size mediums! x x x thanks for replying
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:27 pm

Also Hun how do I put the countdown on my messages until boobies done as I tried other day but still can't see it x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 8:28 pm

I've always advise anyone buying The Macom to always buy a back fastening bra as well. 

The reason for this is becaue as we've seen many times here, once the swelling goes down or increases you're left (not always) with a bra that no longer fits. 

Having a 'good quality' high impact, back fastening sportsbra along with the lack fasteners Sarah mentioned above which are only a couple of pound are great as a back up, because not only will they fit immediately post-op but they'll also for is the swelling goes down....or if the swelling increases. So worth taking on board sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 27th January 2015, 8:30 pm

Hiya, 

I bought 1 macom and 2 M&S high impact twin packs. The macom stretched after swelling and didn't fit anymore so I've resorted to living in the M&S which are really comfy anyway. 

M&S do up at the back, for first few days Macom is great because you can't reach behind your back.

Remember the macom's are hand wash xx
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:32 pm

COOKIE wrote:I've always advise anyone buying The Macom to always buy a back fastening bra as well. 

The reason for this is becaue as we've seen many times here, once the swelling goes down or increases you're left (not always) with a bra that no longer fits. 

Having a 'good quality' high impact, back fastening sportsbra along with the lack fasteners Sarah mentioned above which are only a couple of pound are great as a back up, because not only will they fit immediately post-op but they'll also for is the swelling goes down....or if the swelling increases. So worth taking on board sweetness. Xx
Thanks cookie, I kno prob swelling takes different on different people but roughly how long does swelling take to go down- partners took a week off work to help as we have a daughter who's into everything ATM- will that b long enough or do u think hel need the 2 weeks of like I have to help x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

silly question... Empty X

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:34 pm

Firecracker71 wrote:Hiya, 

I bought 1 macom and 2 M&S high impact twin packs. The macom stretched after swelling and didn't fit anymore so I've resorted to living in the M&S which are really comfy anyway. 

M&S do up at the back, for first few days Macom is great because you can't reach behind your back.

Remember the macom's are hand wash xx
Thanks for replying Hun- I'll go into m&s and get myself some of them as we'll then- what did u wear to go home? Should I just get some button at front shirt pjs as I'm only doing daycase xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 8:36 pm

Paige's wrote:Also Hun how do I put the countdown on my messages until boobies done as I tried other day but still can't see it x x
After you've added your ticker to your profile make sure under preferences that where it says 'Always attach my signature' that you've checked 'YES' it should show in your posts then yes

Just to add to my previous post, if you don't know what size your estimated to be post-op do call your clinic and ask for that information. Your surgein will be ble to give you this. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 27th January 2015, 8:39 pm

I did the same, button front top which is loose for the journey home. No tight clothing (I was a day case too).
I wore the macom home and for the next day or two, then the silly thing stretched beyond belief. I guess I must have had quite a bit of swelling. For the days after that I just asked my mum to help do the back clasp up for my M&S. The above said, some girls have LOVED the Macom so it really is up to the individual. 
I've emailed them and they are offering an exchange so we'll see how the next one goes!x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 8:39 pm

Paige's wrote:
COOKIE wrote:I've always advise anyone buying The Macom to always buy a back fastening bra as well. 

Thanks cookie, I kno prob swelling takes different on different people but roughly how long does swelling take to go down- partners took a week off work to help as we have a daughter who's into everything ATM- will that b long enough or do u think hel need the 2 weeks of like I have to help x x
It depends on your daughters age really Paige. If she's old enough not to need to be carried or lifted then a week will be fine. But if she will need to be carried and lifted then yes, two weeks will be needed lovely. Not just for your saftey, but for the saftey of your daughter too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th January 2015, 8:50 pm

Two aught to do you as long as they fit. Wash one wear one. Swelling can last around 3wks, so it's a better idea to have the macom for the longer haul after the swelling, and as above the back fastening with extenders for the first few weeks. 

I ended up spending a fortune on post op bras because I was in the wrong band, so nothing fit right. Make sure you get your band right beforehand so you know it'll fit right. Just measure straight around and don't add anything to the number.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:53 pm

COOKIE wrote:
Paige's wrote:

It depends on your daughters age really Paige. If she's old enough not to need to be carried or lifted then a week will be fine. But if she will need to be carried and lifted then yes, two weeks will be needed lovely. Not just for your saftey, but for the saftey of your daughter too. Xx
My daughters 1 and half! Complete mummy's girl! Likes to be held etc.. I've just told him he'll need two weeks then lol as I know what she's like! xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:56 pm

Charlii wrote:Two aught to do you as long as they fit. Wash one wear one. Swelling can last around 3wks, so it's a better idea to have the macom for the longer haul after the swelling, and as above the back fastening with extenders for the first few weeks. 

I ended up spending a fortune on post op bras because I was in the wrong band, so nothing fit right. Make sure you get your band right beforehand so you know it'll fit right. Just measure straight around and don't add anything to the number.
Thanks for all the help! All so exiting preparing for the day!!  dance Xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 8:59 pm

Firecracker71 wrote:I did the same, button front top which is loose for the journey home. No tight clothing (I was a day case too).
I wore the macom home and for the next day or two, then the silly thing stretched beyond belief. I guess I must have had quite a bit of swelling. For the days after that I just asked my mum to help do the back clasp up for my M&S. The above said, some girls have LOVED the Macom so it really is up to the individual. 
I've emailed them and they are offering an exchange so we'll see how the next one goes!x
How did u find bein a daycase Hun? I'll defo get myself some back strap ones x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2015, 9:02 pm

Paige's wrote:
COOKIE wrote:
Paige's wrote:

My daughters 1 and half! Complete mummy's girl! Likes to be held etc.. I've just told him he'll need two weeks then lol as I know what she's like! xx
Awww bless her, yes, you'll definitely need help for two weeks with one so young. She can still have mummy cuddles if you pop a pillow over your boobs and just carefully hold her on your knee when it's time for her nap or something like that. Littluns want their mummy's most then don't they when they're tired. Or you can play games with her and stuff on the floor. So she won't be totally away from you. It's just the lifting and carrying for a couple of weeks you won't be able to do. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 9:07 pm

yeah she's more my girl than her dads , only let's me settle her and she goes sleep on me then I put her down- so thanks for advice about putting the pillow here etc... All this helping me prepare so much- as u guys fill me in with it all Im filling partner in to pre-warn him! Thanks for all he help x x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 27th January 2015, 9:21 pm

The marks and spencer twin pack had 20% off yesterday, I ordered mine online :)
I got my bra extenders on ebay for £1.79, black nude and white!
Also gets some ice packs ;) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 9:25 pm

Oh really Hun?! Thanks I'm going online naw to have a look-   Partner has ebay account so I'll ask him to order me some bra extenders- x x x:bighug:
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 27th January 2015, 9:44 pm

Paige's wrote:
Firecracker71 wrote:I did the same, button front top which is loose for the journey home. No tight clothing (I was a day case too).
How did u find bein a daycase Hun? I'll defo get myself some back strap ones x
I was initially worried about being a day case, seeing girls on here staying over night, thought I was being short changed and was worried I would be kicked out and not well enough to go home.... however that is SO not the case, it was absolutely fine, you have a nurse with you all the time and they keep checking you, if they felt you were not ready to go home they would keep you in anyway. I was feeling good and I couldn't wait to be with my family at home and rest up xx  yes
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 27th January 2015, 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go lovely x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 10:02 pm

Yes I also worry a little bit! Good to hear that u had a nice experience being day-case.. xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 27th January 2015, 10:03 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go lovely x
Thank u so much x x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 27th January 2015, 10:47 pm

Your welcome, sadly the 20% isn't on anymore.. However on the post op bras you don't pay VAT!! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down