Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What made you want your boob job?

+26
gillmoo
Kat4
katyp
towie
Redhead1
Baileys
MozElle83
hlt67
Chrissy1361
FLOWER11
Natty29
Aurora1979
SarahMichelle
xaxa
annaliese76
Katie J
angellauren
AmyD
momojack
peggysue
703b7
Smallblue
nikitaw86
sparkyleeds
steph999
lovebeauty14
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by Aurora1979 11th January 2012, 1:30 pm

hehe! On the basis one of my insecurities is that he likes looking at glamour girls and one of his ex's looked like one I thought if I did a glamour shoot to add to his collection that it would make me feel happier.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by momojack 11th January 2012, 7:16 pm

Thats a great idea..would love to do that.. POST BA...!! As it stands i cant stand having my picture taken! I have sooo many pics of my OH and the kids and im hiding behind the camera! xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 11th January 2012, 7:32 pm

Aurora1979 wrote:hehe! On the basis one of my insecurities is that he likes looking at glamour girls and one of his ex's looked like one I thought if I did a glamour shoot to add to his collection that it would make me feel happier.

Good for you....Aggghhhh I hate the thought of s looking at otheer women,big insecurity for me

xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 11th January 2012, 7:38 pm

peggysue wrote:
Aurora1979 wrote:hehe! On the basis one of my insecurities is that he likes looking at glamour girls and one of his ex's looked like one I thought if I did a glamour shoot to add to his collection that it would make me feel happier.

Good for you....Aggghhhh I hate the thought of s looking at otheer women,big insecurity for me

xx

Me too!! Can get a little jealous and start throwing things!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 221105
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 9:22 am

momojack wrote:
peggysue wrote:

xx

Me too!! Can get a little jealous and start throwing things!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 221105

me too ladies..... i get really really jealous.
Aurora, have you told ur husband about ur insecurities? It definately helps :thumbs: sometimes i think men are difficult to understand aren't they.... i'm sure the glamour girls don't even come close to you though hun, its just something pretty to look at!! But i do understand how you feel..... my husband daren't even comment about someone on the tv, he knows how i'd react!!! lol....

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 9:24 am

momojack i too throw things..... i once threw a wok at my husband across the kitchen, looked quite painful actually... i threw a laundry bin at him too!! GRRRRR!!!! growl Hysterical xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 12th January 2012, 9:45 am

Ive just been reading thru this thread and now Im crying because I understand exactly what everyone of you has been going through, the insecurity, the complete lack of self confidence, feeling that you're not as good as other women, cringing inside every time someone makes a joke or a comment about boobs, I could go on and on .... I feel sad for all of us, and especially the more mature ladies on here, who have waited such a long time for this.

Im 52 now and have felt this way since I was 18, thats 35 YEARS! a lot of you on here arent even anywhere near being 35, but I just want to say to you dont wait if you dont have to, just go for it as soon as you can, because it will be one of the best things you will ever do. Even though Im only just over a week PO I feel like a different woman already. So dont waste your lives worrying about it, just go for it as soon as you can.

Sorry for the rant but at least Ive stoppped crying now! xxx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th January 2012, 9:49 am

gillmoo What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 571992 sometimes a good cry is very cathartic. Glad you feel better now tho. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 9:55 am

Gillmoo Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 12th January 2012, 9:57 am

Great advice Gillmoo.. What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 67188 xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 12th January 2012, 10:00 am

Loved reading this! My boobs have never been too small I've always been a C (well not always haha after puberty) but they've never looked like it just because of the shape. Now I have a 6 month old and I'm 3 months pregnant. Babies arent exactly the best things for boobs as a lot of other people have said and hated how empty they were (theyre filling back up again now being pregnant). I plan on having my baby in July, loosing all the weight I want to lose over 6 months, maybe more if it takes it, to be happy with my figure then on to the boobs :) I can't wait to get them done, even when I was 16 I knew I always wanted to get one. I like the fulness and shape of fake boobs :) I also hate not feeling good enough, not too bad in a bra but once it comes off its depressing x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 10:01 am

Momojacki see its only 3 months till your holiday in cornwall, pop in and see me on the way through!! I travel up to gloucestershire to see peggysue, i'm on the way to cornwall :thumbs: my dad lives there, its a very relaxing place xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 10:04 am

mais04 wrote:Loved reading this! My boobs have never been too small I've always been a C (well not always haha after puberty) but they've never looked like it just because of the shape. Now I have a 6 month old and I'm 3 months pregnant. Babies arent exactly the best things for boobs as a lot of other people have said and hated how empty they were (theyre filling back up again now being pregnant). I plan on having my baby in July, loosing all the weight I want to lose over 6 months, maybe more if it takes it, to be happy with my figure then on to the boobs :) I can't wait to get them done, even when I was 16 I knew I always wanted to get one. I like the fulness and shape of fake boobs :) I also hate not feeling good enough, not too bad in a bra but once it comes off its depressing x

mais i felt like that too hun, dreaded my bra coming off, going on a foreign holiday or leaning over......not a good look. Best of luck for july when you have ur second little baby, you WILL feel so much better when you get your boobs done Hug

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 12th January 2012, 10:13 am

Thank you Amy :) I really can't wait, got a way to go but hopefully it's not too far away x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 12th January 2012, 10:16 am

Gillmoo great advise, people see BA's simply for vain people but thats soo not true and if everyone could read this fourum they'd see how important appearance can be. Its not about how you look in the end its how you feel, but if u feel you look horrrible why not sort it
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 12th January 2012, 11:13 am

On a lighter note, my new man seems very impressed! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 204135 xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th January 2012, 12:04 pm

My story is rather different but thought I might share it :)

I was a late developer and was an A cup for quite some time. Then I was a B cup for quite some time too, until I was 21 years old. However, I was very confident, and liked my body, I was thin, athletic yet feminine (did ballet from 5-15 years old, then skiing, boarding and aerobics) and loved my waste, bum and thighs. But in back of my head I kept waiting for my boobs to grow since my mom has big ones.

Even though my breasts were small, I liked them because they were a nice shape, but as I said was hoping for some growth. By best friend had a boob job at 19, she looked great but it wasn't for me at the time since I wasn't bothered.

When I was 21 I started to take the pill, I went from a large b to a small c :). I went from liking my boobs to loving them, they were a fuller rounder version of what I naturally had. Though, I did still hope that they would get even a little bigger than this after having children, not essential but it would be nice.

I stopped taking the pill at 29 to start a family. I noticed when I came off the pill that my boobs shrank a little and went a little softer, basically they were back to how I was before taking the pill eight years earlier. This didn't thrill me, but they were still nice because of the perky shape.

Three months later I got pregnant. My boobs looked great, big and round. But half way through my pregnancy they just developed stretch marks on the bottom half and dropped (ie sagged), pretty much overnight!!! I knew then it would be highly likely I'd want an uplift when I was done having kids. I put all that aside and breastfed my beautiful daughter and then son three years later, and that was well worth it, and priceless! I have beautiful memories of bfing my children, and it makes me so happy! I still love my breasts because of this, and how happy it made my babies and the experience we had together!

When I stopped feeding my son at 15 months, I knew that a few months later I would see what I boobs will now look like after having two children. I started doing my research, and have been going back and forthe between an uplift only or uplift with implants for over two years now. I was going to do both, but then thought I didn't want the maintenance and risk of implants, so settled on a lift. I figured if I liked my boobs before, then a lift should do the trick, and I can just forget about more surgery down the line. But I noted that I loved them more when I was on the pill, which I will never take again being 35. And even then I was still secretly hoping for a little more size after children, except I am now pre pill size but with sag instead of perk. I measure a small c, but imho look a full b, would like to look a full c or small d.

I can't say I feel insecure, and still feel very sexy :). But now when we do the deed I'm just not bothered about showing off the boobs or taking of my bra. It's not that I'm embarassed or uncomfortable, it's just that they've taken a back seat, and we don't play with them anymore, lol! Luckily I've still got my bum to show off! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 199385

What I really miss is wearing anything I want. I used to love going braless with certain tops, I haven't done this since before having children. Hopefully I can do this again soon! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 154564
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th January 2012, 12:16 pm

:heehee:
gillmoo wrote:On a lighter note, my new man seems very impressed! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 204135 xx
:heehee: Hysterical yahoo ..I bet! Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 12th January 2012, 12:52 pm

AmyD wrote: Momojacki see its only 3 months till your holiday in cornwall, pop in and see me on the way through!! I travel up to gloucestershire to see peggysue, i'm on the way to cornwall What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 184153 my dad lives there, its a very relaxing place xxx

We're staying close to Newquay..i am sooooo excited!! We havent been on holiday for a few yrs now, we only ever go camping, but now we have 2 little ones i've booked a static for the week..i dont even care if its pi**ing down with rain!!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 557141

I was talking to Peggysue about getting together for a shopping trip...when i have some boobies to dress up that is!!! Where in Devon are you??? xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:13 pm

yes good plan!! Always up for a good shopping trip.... i live near cullompton, about 20 minutes from exeter xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 12th January 2012, 1:23 pm

AmyD wrote:Aurora, have you told ur husband about ur insecurities? It definately helps :thumbs: sometimes i think men are difficult to understand aren't they.... i'm sure the glamour girls don't even come close to you though hun, its just something pretty to look at!! But i do understand how you feel..... my husband daren't even comment about someone on the tv, he knows how i'd react!!! lol....

xxx

Unfortunately just boyfriend at the mo not hubby, not for lack of trying on my part tho lol. We have bought a house together tho and he is paying for 50% of my boobs so I know he is in this for the long haul.

I have spoken to him about it and he understands but also reminds me he is with me, we have bought a house together etc, he doesn't really get it but he has learned to reassure me with cuddles and reminders like the house.

I think part of it is he is a DJ so has had his fair share of women, now I am no angel having racked up my own fair share of men but we have both been betrayed in relationships.

I am good when he is DJing and try and stay away from the DJ booth so he appears available, he extends me the same courtesy when I am dancing (I have started stage/podium dancing in hard dance clubs) but he always comes and finds me as soon as he is finished before he will speak to anyone else and vice versa. We are both very jealous people so are careful to make each other feel secure.

He never asked me to lose weight. I did it cos I wanted to look my best cos he is hot.
He did suggest that I could maybe have bigger boobs (I lots them with the weight loss). My head said, well I would like my boobs back to and can change that so here I am changing it.

My Mum always used to say "as long as you have tried your best that is all you can do" so this is me being the best I can be.

I know he loves me for me and he has never given me any reason to not trust him but there is no harm in looking my best and keeping him on his toes, lol. Plus I find it quite a turn on seeing girls trying to get his attention and him politely declining and coming over to me and want them to look at me and think "woah she's hot" or better still "b*tch" lol
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:30 pm

LOL!!! He sounds lovely aurora, and very in love with you..... my hubby says that with other attractive women, he recognises they're attractive/have a nice bum or whatever, but he doesn't take it any further than that in his mind, he doesn't get a boner over it or imagine sex with them!! lol.... its taken me years to get my head around it, when he watched porn i was sooooo insecure, but even then he said it was the erotic 'situation' that they were in, not the actual women, and that he would imagine me and him in that scenario.... i understand that and like you, i TOTALLY trust my man. and i know he loves me. Don't think i'll ever totally get my head around it though, i think i am just a really jealous person!!! But its better in a way, you know you still have the fire in your relationship for someone...... for me its like that anyway

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:31 pm

whoa!!! Just noticed you have 9 days to go!!!!!!!!!! woohoo good luck sweet!!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th January 2012, 1:36 pm

well said amy! x

wooooo aurora - i like the sound of the dancing job you do ... ah if I were only 20 years younger What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 557141

nine days!!!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 3 727935 ... flickadeedoodaaaah
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 12th January 2012, 1:39 pm

I know can't believe I am in single figures!!!!

I used to throw a strop when I knew he had been watching porn while I was out running errands or whatever at the weekend. I knew this cos he would jump on me as soon as I walked in the door and was generally a bit rougher (no complaints). Then I realised that he could have watched the porn and finished the job and I would've never known but he didn't, he would wait for me which is very cool :-)

Dancing job is mainly I like hard dance clubbing and since losing weight like getting up on stage and it has been noticed by some promoter friends who are asking me to wear their logos when I dance at events I plan to go to, so it's a bit of give n take :-)
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next