Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What made you want your boob job?

+26
gillmoo
Kat4
katyp
towie
Redhead1
Baileys
MozElle83
hlt67
Chrissy1361
FLOWER11
Natty29
Aurora1979
SarahMichelle
xaxa
annaliese76
Katie J
angellauren
AmyD
momojack
peggysue
703b7
Smallblue
nikitaw86
sparkyleeds
steph999
lovebeauty14
30 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by AmyD 13th January 2012, 1:15 pm

You will aurora.... 8 days hun, really excited for you Hug X x x
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by Aurora1979 13th January 2012, 1:24 pm

Yay to 8 days Stars but also starting to get myself in a state about size!

Has anyone heard from MelanieP1991? I tried pm'ing her but no reply and I seem to have lost her number. She is really similar stats to me and went with the 460s rather than 525s and I can't remember what she is measuring and would just like to know how she is getting on............
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 13th January 2012, 5:59 pm

Hi

I pm'd her also but haven't had a reply ....I bet your getting excited now ....I returned to work Monday and have found it very tiring and have been very achy from driving even though I have been driving like a learner again. I had my dressings removed last night and a couple of ends of the stitches removed and can shower but only every other day because I had a nipple lift as well she said had to take things a bit slower and have to go back in 2 weeks then I should be able to shower every day I can't wait but even every other day is heaven .

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 13th January 2012, 8:52 pm

AmyD.. Stunning bra..your boobies look amazing!! xx

Aurora.. Only 8 days! SOOOO exciting!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 5 727935xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 13th January 2012, 9:06 pm

thank you sweet :flowers: xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 13th January 2012, 9:14 pm

Another hot avatar AmyD!

Momojack, I know, can't believe it! Start my arnica and vitamin C tomorrow. Last weekend with small boobies! OH's eyes light up everytime I mention it now, bless him! x
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 13th January 2012, 9:17 pm

lol!! Thanks hun, i get bored very quickly!!

you wait.... sex is great when you look down and see beautiful boobs!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th January 2012, 9:05 am

dance
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 14th January 2012, 10:18 am

Flash Flash Flash whoop sex!
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 14th January 2012, 10:24 am

Sounds like you girls are gonna be busy the next few weeks!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 5 899188x
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th January 2012, 4:51 pm

This time next week we'll be done Steph!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sky_bloo 14th January 2012, 4:59 pm

Bit late, but I only just joined! I never developed either, I am a very young looking 24yo, I get asked for Id all the time I'm barely 5ft2 which doesn't help lol. My mum is very flat chested and only an A cup, so I knew I'd never have big boobs, but mine are actually smaller than hers at an AA. I just feel like a little girl and am really not comfortable at all with my chest I too get very insecure and jealous if my boyfriend looks at lads mags and won't go swimming which I really want to start doing.

We've been together 5 years and are very good friends as well as partners and he's very supportive as I've slowly gotten more uncomfortable even in front of him when we have sex and I won't take my top off unless I'm drunk too so he's very supportive of me! Hoping to be a nice B cup as I really think that's what I should have been born with haha. Hoping for a miranda kerr look or similar to some of the japanese pictures I saw from this forum with the 185cc. dance
sky_bloo
sky_bloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 14th January 2012, 7:18 pm

Don't worry better late than never!
I'm new as well, the girls on here are lovely and so supportive.
I'm starting to get boob greed now. I'm wanting boobs like Angelina Jolie (before she got too skinny), Helen Flanigan or Sofia Vergara from Modern Family!! Is that bad?
And if I get boobs as perfect as that I'm going to walk around topless! Lol.
What are the best surgeons for a large natural looking boobs? Or is their loads?
:-)
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th January 2012, 7:33 pm

I liked Angelina Jolie's in Tomb Raider but I have since found out they were prosthetic to make them look like the computer version of Lara Croft.

I have heard that Mr Meleagros who I am booked with is a big boobie man.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 14th January 2012, 7:36 pm

I'm a bit late too - sorry i missed the post! Ok, well my reasons for wanting a BA. After having 3 gorgeous kiddies I was left with flaps of skin and felt very unsexy and nothing seemed to fit me right! I' d get really excited about a night out wearing a skimpy size 8 dress and then once on, I'd fret that my top half looked silly and non existent! I'd literally worry about it all evening and it would ruin my night out. I would also shy away when hubby tried to touch me. He always said he didn't have a problem with my boobs..... But omg he loves them now!!!!

AmyD ..... Gorgeous Avi by the way you sexy minx!!! dance xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 14th January 2012, 7:54 pm

Aurora1979 wrote:I liked Angelina Jolie's in Tomb Raider but I have since found out they were prosthetic to make them look like the computer version of Lara Croft.

I have heard that Mr Meleagros who I am booked with is a big boobie man.
Mr Meleagros. Right making a note of that...with Transform.
Hug
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th January 2012, 8:26 pm

Sounds like you Have a lovely man hun. Best of luck on ur booby journey, you will definately feel so much better after ur surgery. It's helped me a lot x x x
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 14th January 2012, 8:58 pm

I've heard some girls say that Mr Singh at MYA is the big boob man. Not sure if that's any help.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 15th January 2012, 12:17 am

Ooh have spoke to MYA about Dr Singh a couple of days ago so hopefully I'm already on the right track! :-)
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 15th January 2012, 12:18 am

Thankyou!
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 15th January 2012, 12:19 am

MozElle did you have your op today? Just noticed your date!
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5