Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What made you want your boob job?

+26
gillmoo
Kat4
katyp
towie
Redhead1
Baileys
MozElle83
hlt67
Chrissy1361
FLOWER11
Natty29
Aurora1979
SarahMichelle
xaxa
annaliese76
Katie J
angellauren
AmyD
momojack
peggysue
703b7
Smallblue
nikitaw86
sparkyleeds
steph999
lovebeauty14
30 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What made you want your boob job? Empty What made you want your boob job?

Post by lovebeauty14 9th January 2012, 1:35 pm

Hello everyone.
Well I have been reading all the threads for newbees, particularly the one which helps you decide if you really want a enlargement.
Well I seem to fit the bill.
The reason why I want a breast enlargement it to look better in underwear, balance myself out (I'm size 12 bottom half, size 10 top), look better in a bikini, look better in clothes. And actually have a CLEAVAGE for once without the need of wonderbra and chicken fillets!
Are these the right reasons?
I don't want any other surgery, this is it for me. Unless they create teeth veneers in the non hollywood prices but affordable range.
What made you want to have your enhancement?
Many thanks.
:flowers:
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

What made you want your boob job? Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by steph999 9th January 2012, 1:43 pm

I wanted one bacause I have a very straight boyish figure, size 8 hips and a waist exactly the same size, im like a 5,3" tube.... So I'd just like to add some shape to my figure! I used to have big boobs 34DD/32E so its horrible having to go without.

Also got some 'not-so-right' reasons but I think as long as it'll make me happy its ok, and if it doesnt then I need to change something else in my life
xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 9th January 2012, 1:50 pm

Exactly the same reasons as you Lovebeauty!!! Feel much more womanly now!,its about time cos im 52!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 9th January 2012, 1:54 pm

I have a big bum and had no boobies now I'm in proportion that's my reason and couldn't be happier can't remember life before x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 9th January 2012, 2:00 pm

I had my surgery because I was left with zero boobs after 2 pregnancies and almost 2 years of breastfeeding. It was also the appearance of my boobs that made me sad. They were old looking and the rest of my body is youthful and pretty unscathed by pregnancy, My boobs were pert and round before kids and I missed them so much. Since having my op I can look back and realise how hung up I used to be about my body. My wardrobe was full of baggy tops and scarfs to hide myself. I'm a different women these days.. X
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 9th January 2012, 2:03 pm

i have always had small boobs - before kids at least they were small and pert!

I'd wanted a boob job before kids as they were small but really wanted one after as they were empty and too!

Best thing I have ever done! I love my new boobs!! they are bigger then i wanted but i shall not complain!! prob wouldn't have been happy if they were smaller though!! What made you want your boob job? 267328 What made you want your boob job? 204135 What made you want your boob job? 154564
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th January 2012, 2:05 pm

I lost 5 half stones and my boobies and after brestfeeding 3 babies I was left with zilch!

I was so depresssed and felt like a boy and lost all self respect and confidence........ But 3 weeks tomorrow my boobies arrived and I feel kust how I wanted to womanly,sexy,fun,happy,happy and happy.

xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 9th January 2012, 2:07 pm

Hi Lovebeauty,

Well at the age of 14 i thought i hit puberty (late developer) and thought i might get boobs..but it wasnt to be and i have gone through my teens and twenties with a flat chest and have never felt womanly or sexy!

Shopping for underware makes me want to cry! i buy maybe 1 bra every 3 or 4 years..when the last one wares out!!

I have been with my OH for 10 years and i still recoil if he touches my boobs..makes me cringe..

I would love to feel more confident, look better in and out of clothes, go shopping for clothes without going home empty handed and feeling miserable!

Wow i should really do a boobie diary and get this stuff off my chest!!

Welcome to the forum xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 9th January 2012, 2:09 pm

I had lovely boobs before having my 2 girls. I breastfed both of them and they ended up looking like empty saggy sacks... I felt very glum about it and after many years of wanting cosmetic surgery, I finally bit the bullet. So glad I did, I'm so much happier x X X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 9th January 2012, 2:09 pm

I'm feeling everything you're saying PS! My OH is so much happier because I'm happy. Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th January 2012, 2:09 pm

momojack I know how you feel I hope you get your dream soon xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 9th January 2012, 2:10 pm

Momo it will happen! Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 9th January 2012, 2:18 pm

Thanks girls!! What made you want your boob job? 571992xxxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 9th January 2012, 2:38 pm

I just never grew boobs! I remember feeling so out of place at school.. I'd make sure I got to P.E early so I could get changed without having to do so in front of anybody or I'd go and change in the toilets, I remember all the girls being in pretty underwear and I was so, so jealous! I felt so inadequate, all the boys would tease me too.

I get really frustrated clothes shopping especially when it comes to dresses, lingerie and swimwear, I'm just so limited in what I can wear or feel comfortable wearing, there's no variety in my closet :(

It has such a devistating effect on my relationships too, I was in a relationship with a guy for 18 months and could count on one hand how many times I took my bra off in the bedroom - in the dark! I've now been with my new man for about 6 months and he's only managed to get it off when I've been drunk! I'll only let him slip his hand in and that's it, I can't stand it! I just want to cry every time he attempts to get near my chest, he's really understanding and keeps telling me it's all in my head but we're both looking forward to actually being properly intimate with each other, fingers crossed all goes well anyway! I love my figure apart from my chest, it's so annoying how one thing can destroy you inside eh? I don't even want big boobs, I'm only hoping to be a 32b or something, I'll be happy with that!

I won't go on a beach holiday anymore either, I spend too much time comparing myself to anyone and everyone and just put myself in a terrible mood!

Ahhhhh roll on Feb!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 9th January 2012, 2:43 pm

Best of luck momojack and angelLauren. I too have been where you are now. . . It can definately get better Hug x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 9th January 2012, 2:48 pm

Good luck with getting your boobs momojack and angelLauren, you'll have them before you know it xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 9th January 2012, 2:56 pm

I know just how you feel angellaren..school was a complete nightmare!!

Thanks Steph and Amy.. i'm feeling the love!!!

Really love this forum, you girls are great and really supportive What made you want your boob job? 67188 xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 9th January 2012, 3:01 pm

Wow its amazing to see how it can make you all so happy :)
Well I have various reasons I want it done! I want to feel sexy in a low cut top with a nice cleavage and not worry about any padding/fillets making an appearance! My low self esteem + controlling family has completely shattered my sex life which in turn affects how i see my body.

Like you angellauren and momojack I hate it when my bf touches my boobs. Even tho he says he loves them which makes me feel better, no matter what he says I would still like them to be bigger.
Although I know this would be a huge confidence boost and make me so happy... I am still yet to mention any of this to my family as they are extremely protective over me. I can just imagine how they are going to react and guess I will just have to wait until I move out come july/aug this year and have it done without them knowing.

I know its a silly idea but seriously if you knew my family you would understand. For example my nan completely disagrees with me trying to dye my hair which drives me insane and I just wish they would let me be and stop being so protective.
Anyway enough of me rambling on
Good luck on your boobie journey lovebeauty. dance
xxxxxxxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 9th January 2012, 3:36 pm

I ditto everything Angellauren says I hated my flat boy chest. I have wanted a ba since i was about 16 (20 years ago) and around 5 years ago was going to get it done and like Angellauren was happy go to about a B/C although after having to wait a few more years and having C/D cup boobies while feeding my 3rd child decided to go a bit bigger and i'm so glad i did!!I know how u feel hun but if ur paying make sure u get what u really want not just think its better than nothing(as i did before). Fake boobs really dont look as big as they measure i look about a D/DD but measure an F!!! Good luck to all you pre op girls xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 9th January 2012, 3:55 pm

Katie j, Hello sweet. Remember, this is your life. No one else's.... Live it hun. Family are important, but at the end of the day, ur a grown woman, and you get one shot at this life, so go get happiness Hug x X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 9th January 2012, 4:04 pm

Hi lovebeauty14, I'm getting a BA because for the same reasons as you... clothes look better with boobs especially fitted dresses, tops, bikinis, underwear etc. Sometimes I don't feel feminine enough with my 32A's, it feels like something's missing. Bum and boobs are the two best assets a woman can have :o)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 9th January 2012, 4:22 pm

Loved reading all your stories. I wanted a BA to feel more womanly. Going clothes shopping wasn't very nix when all these lovely sresses required miles of padding underneath to feel feminine.

Now I'm sat in my hospital bed chuffed to pieces that I have a curvy top half to match my bottom half. Not had a proper look yet but going for a shower in a bit (because I have waterproof dressings) so will check out my new assets from every angle. The whole experience of today was nowhere near as traumatic as I had thought. The worst bit was the waiting this morning. I will write my full story once a bit more comfortable and sorted :) xxx
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 9th January 2012, 5:06 pm

I was a 32DD/E when I weighed over 11st. I am down to just over 9.5 stone and down to a 32C and I miss my boobs. So I am putting my pre-weightloss boobs (plus a bit) on my post weightloss me.

I am also a little bottom heavy so they will balance me initially and then make me slightly top heavy when I am down to my target weight/bodyfat.

Oh and my OH is a self confessed big boobies man so is paying for half dance
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 9th January 2012, 5:21 pm

sparkyleeds wrote:Exactly the same reasons as you Lovebeauty!!! Feel much more womanly now!,its about time cos im 52!!xxx
Wow 52!!!! U have the boobies and body of a 20 yr old ;) ( if u don't mind me saying!)
I wanted my boobs done cus I've had 3 kids and my boobs were already big but lost fullness due to pregnancies! My hubby said it was a gift for giving him 3 beautiful babies! And it's an early 30th birthday present for me xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 9th January 2012, 5:39 pm

because after one baby n only breast feeding for one month I was left with the boobs of a 80 yr old cow!! YUCK!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next