Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've made a mistake :(

5 posters

Go down

I think I've made a mistake :( Empty I think I've made a mistake :(

Post by Bumble 26th December 2010, 9:10 pm

Basically I had my reop on Nov 12th due to having ruptured pips and at the 2 consults I had with my surgeon before the day we talked about sizes etc (as you do). Anyway, I have this problem where one side of my ribs sits further back than the other so I had different sized implants in already. When we talked about it he asked if the original sizing was right or if there was still a difference that could be made better with the reop. Well I can't have been thinking right which just seems crazy to me now as I thought I was thinking of nothing else because I said the sizes were fine, that there was a difference but thought that it was just where the rupture had made the silicone leak out (a lot of it was sitting in my lymph nodes) so we kept the difference the same (before I had 250 and 310, now I have 300 and 360). My problem now is that I can see a big difference and it's driving me crazy already. I can't believe that I managed to forget that I always had one side of my bras was looser. I even pulled out an old photo album from a few years ago this morning and can see the difference but not as much as I can see it now - maybe that's just me over obsessing but I can't believe I didn't think to get old photos out before now! And I looked up the projections of the new implants, there's only an 8mm difference... my rib thing is closer to an inch!! :( Urgh I just feel so.... URGH!! What do you think I should do? I have my post op apt with my surgeon on Jan 7th so I can mention it to him then but ultimately it's my fault right as I was the one that chose the sizes. What an idiot! :(

Sorry for the long whiney post xx
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

I think I've made a mistake :( Empty Re: I think I've made a mistake :(

Post by ToriLoula 26th December 2010, 10:39 pm

Hi hun, if you're not happy now you will be even more unhappy as time goes on believe me!! Go back say you're not happy and ask the surgeon to do it again. Ask for bigger aswel
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th December 2010, 12:37 am

Hi hun, it's probably too early to tell how they will end up size wise. I'd try not to panic too much yet, although when you do go for your check up I would make your surgeon aware of your concerns. If your surgeon was concerened about any asymetery before your re op then he/she should have made you aware of this beforehand so you cannot take the blame yourself, afterall they were examining your breasts pre op and they should know. So take a deep breath....... and try not to worry. As you know it can take a while before they settle. It is 2 different operations, and it can take a while for you to see how they will look. At this early stage one can look bigger, higher and even a different shape to the other. I'd give it a little longer. But as long as you have made your surgeon aware you will have a come back later on should they not result in the look you are seeking.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th December 2010, 9:00 am

Give yourself some time Bumble I think I've made a mistake :( 571992 With having a rupture your surgery will have been more invasive than just having a normal BA and it's possible you required more work done on one side than the other and when you think of each breast as having a seperate op, it's very possible that they're healing at different rates and one may be suffering a little more swelling than the other.

My boobs seemed to 'travel' for a while! LOL my left at one point seemed to be deflated and travelling toward my armpit! but it all evened out hun, you just need to be patient.

Do however bring your concerns to your surgeons attention at your next post-op appointment though hunni as it's always important for them to know so that they can follow your progress. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 27th December 2010, 11:17 am

I agree with the other girls, give yourself a little time as you have been through allot, and you are not an idiot at all, Hope it works out for you, take it easy xoxoxoxo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down