Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious mistake re sports bra

+4
COOKIE
Elizabethvb20
fawn
dee_86
8 posters

Go down

Serious mistake re sports bra Empty Serious mistake re sports bra

Post by dee_86 15th July 2010, 11:47 pm

Right, this is not going to be a moan- I think I have made the point that I'm not happy with size but here goes coz I just can't stop laughing (well now that is) LOL

Tonight, I was obsessing over boobs as I'm sure we all do and I thought to myself, this Sports Bra seems rather roomy, better get the smaller one on for support.
So........ I goes to my hospital case, picked out my other Sports Bra and thought aaaaaahhhhh lovely, just lovely, nice and fresh, looks a great size. Felt it, rubbed it loved the texture (almost smelled it lol), all happy with what I saw. Thought, yeeehah!!! Was excited as I was kinda getting the whole feel for this "smaller" sprorts Bra. So almost dancing to the bathroom for a shallow bath, new jammies under arm, whistling "I gotta feeling", I wanted to just go the whole way and decided to peek at the lable (ok so I was expecting a C) and here is the important part. To my absolute dismay it said D!! Serious mistake re sports bra Icon_eek I checked, double checked and then it hit me- like a truck Serious mistake re sports bra 557141 I only had 2 bras in my hospital case, a C and D cup and I was holding the D in my hand- AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!

So standing in the upper landing (Sorry neighbours), I ripped off this roomy Sports Bra for a lable check and recoiled in horror- my fears confirmed. Deflated doesn't even come close. So I sat at the top of the stairs willing this frickn C lable to change before my eyes AND GUESS WHAT- it clearly wasn't happnin'!!!!! LOL Bummer!!!

So the story goes.... I have appointment at clinic tomorrow and had wanted to feel nice- not arrive in an iodine smelly stained 4 day slept in Sports Bra (they did tell me to keep the same one on but hey I thought I'd present with a touch of class- I mean clean haha) So then I was all in a panic- what do I do with these mamas while I wash and dry the tiny but roomy sports bra. I put the D on (sad sad times), practically could fill it twice over and that's just one cup, put on a sports vest and sat howling and sweating (heating up too high to dry the bra) for about an hour- also holding these things just to be extra cautious until said C Bra was ready. LOL

Then as if it couldn't get worse, my mum came to see me. Asked how I was, I explained the whole story as best as I could with tears blinding me as I stormed about giving her the proper actions and everything and she burst out laughing, a hearty one that seemed to echo through my bones!! Serious mistake re sports bra 77873 She literally couldn't stop and went and sat in the garden. Then reminded me how I was prancing about the other night telling her "this D cup is sooooo tight" I laughed and cried and this continued until we agreed not to mention it. She couldn't even apolgise without getting hysterical but did manage a muffled- it's so sad you feel like that before choking on her tea Serious mistake re sports bra 751387 (There was me thinking I was the crazy one) She did hoover though, and was delivering my girl back after taking her for the day, and I did get lunch and dinner so really she is supportive but I've found with a wicked cruel sense of humour!!! Serious mistake re sports bra 923101

So ladies, I really think I'm a B and this whole thing kinda confirms it or that I'm not a C anyway. I'm not so upset as it's easier to take now I've decided to get a re-op asap- when they let me due to GA and scars etc. It is early days but I'm going for 410s as there wouldn't be much difference with a 380cc I don't think. Anyway, just thought I'd share coz it gave me a good giggle and actually cheered me up which I needed.

xx
dee_86
dee_86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Serious mistake re sports bra Empty Re: Serious mistake re sports bra

Post by fawn 16th July 2010, 5:08 am

Sweetie, don't worry, you can't possibly be a B cup with 340cc. Maybe right now it seems that way, but you just had your surgery... You had unders and the muscle is compressing the implant. Once the muscle relaxes the implant will start to "fluff", and your true size will reveal itself. These things take time. Chin up!
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 16th July 2010, 5:11 am

Hi again lovely. So its confirmed eh? That makes me sad! How far along are you? Only a few days??! I was a B-C in my first 2 weeks and now I am a D. But I am not trying to make you feel better Serious mistake re sports bra 463481 I feel just as crappy as you and no one can talk you out of it. I definately want to go bigger. EVERYONE thinks I am crazy. And that makes me cry more each day. Sometimes I feel like punching my boobies square in the nipple! Serious mistake re sports bra 998443 My girls are still shiny like a barbie so hopefully that means I am still stretching and fluffing. If I go any smaller than a D...I will make my nexr BA for the day after. Serious mistake re sports bra 70324
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th July 2010, 6:03 am

Sweetheart, there is a key word we all need to bare in the forefront of our minds throughout early recovery the word is -

P A T I E N C E

What you have now is not your resulting size hun, you do have many changes ahead sweetness.

My first sports bra - 34D, by 3 weeks post-op - 36 DD and by 12 weeks post-op - 32F.

You seem to be literally talking yourself into a B cup! LOL, hunni, I'm positive with a large 340cc implant you will NOT be a B cup. Serious mistake re sports bra 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 16th July 2010, 4:24 pm

Sports bras are funny things anyway. I wore a d cup sports bra for 9 weeks post op and when I got measured for the first time for an underwired bra I was a double f cup! I had 385cc implants, so not a lot bigger than yours.
As others have said... you've got plenty of changes to go through... I'm sure you'll be surprised as time goes on.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th July 2010, 5:04 pm

Hey hun, I wore a D cup sports bra and when I got measured I was an F, I later measure a FF/G
You have unders, so the muscle will be tight at 4 days post op, it will be holding the implants down. But give it time and they will change. It can take weeks maybe even months before you see the difference, but it will come. It's too soon to worry about bra sizes yet. Get measured properly at 6 weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 16th July 2010, 5:10 pm

im in a sports bra till 3 months Serious mistake re sports bra 751387
but im off to get fitted properly for one tomoz cos its just not comfy
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16th July 2010, 6:32 pm

I still wear a 36 D sports bra but in a normal bra a D doesnt fit, infact the bra Im wearing in my Avatar is a 34E x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down