Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports bras for actual sports not just post op....

+2
_Carrie_
kellyrobbo
6 posters

Go down

sports bras for actual sports not just post op.... Empty sports bras for actual sports not just post op....

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 7:09 am

hello ladies!

i'm calling all runners and gym bunnys...

i started my running again at 6 weeks post op and slowly built it back up. i'm now running as i was before my op but am having some serious bra issues..

at first i had this padded wired sports bra thing from next that seemed to do the job fine at first but as i built back up i started getting the weirdest feeling in my new boobs... the first few times i felt it i thought i was coming down with a cold, my chest felt soooo rattally, like i really needed to cough, i tried coughing and it didn't work, i held my boobs (looked quite odd running down the road holding my boobs) and it stopped! it was my implants vibrating!! Shocked not nice at all...

i went out and spent a fourtune on two super dooper, all singing all dancing, level 4 shock absorbers, sounds and looks like something you could save the planet with...

they seemed to work ok for a bit but my sholders are killing me.. the strap but so much pressure on my sholders but if i loosen them up it doesn't hold my boobs as well and i get the vibrating thing again..

has anyone elce tried any other sports bras that worked for them or got any tips on the whole achey sholder thing, i love my running and this is doing my head in!

got a half marathon on saturday so will be able to put any ideas into practice then

kelly
xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

sports bras for actual sports not just post op.... Empty Re: sports bras for actual sports not just post op....

Post by _Carrie_ 18th February 2009, 8:40 am

I can't really help I'm afraid, but OMG, I didn't know implants could vibrate!! That's hilarious!!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

sports bras for actual sports not just post op.... Empty Re: sports bras for actual sports not just post op....

Post by kellyrobbo 18th February 2009, 8:47 am

_Carrie_ wrote:I can't really help I'm afraid, but OMG, I didn't know implants could vibrate!! That's hilarious!!!

C x

ahhh, carrie, its really odd...

everytime i put my foot down i feel it, unless i have them strapped up really really tight.

you know what i mean, when you've got a cold on your chest and everytime you breathe you feel your chest rattle?? well its just like that...

it doesn't hurt at all but it just feels horrible and its really off putting..

xx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 18th February 2009, 10:07 am

Hey Kelly

I love to run too (I just did a half marathon - nearly killed me though!!) and the best bra that I've tried is the Level 4 sports bra from M&S. It seems to hold them in place really well. But then I'm not huge, just 34D.

Good luck with your half marathon.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 10:08 am

Hmm, I'm not sure what else there is. I have a shock absorber and it's fine for me. Erm, have you tried a non-bounce sports bra? They're meant to have a lot of support around the cups rather than all the weight be on the shoulders.

I've not used one though, so I'm not sure if they're that effective.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 18th February 2009, 10:25 am

This one was voted No1 from Runners World.
Shock Absorber Impact Level 4 D+ Max Support Sports Bra Top (B4490I)

Im only 3 weeks post BA but just started back spinning on monday (so happy!) so my CV is back on track. I might try a run next week so I'd love to find a bra that would stop any freaky vibrating that may occour!!
Let me know if you find one.
Good luck for half marathon I did one 3 yrs ago - tough but brilliant feeling when I finished.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 10:32 am

I would never be able to do any part of a marathon, you're very brave!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 18th February 2009, 10:56 am

I use the level 4 sports bra from m&s when i ride my horses and that works fine for me xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down