Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?

3 posters

Go down

Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?  Empty Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?

Post by xokerryxo 12th April 2011, 6:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am 6 days post op and only have one comfy bra, my Macom. Obviously I cant wear this all the time :( I have some other bras from asda but they dont seem to fit right or look very nice under clothes. They are also a tad uncomfy.

I am starting to venture out and am back at work on Monday so need to get some more bras. I am conscious not to spend too much money on them as I know from other posts that size etc may not be the same in the next few weeks. Dont really want to get measured until 6 weeks either. My surgeon is perfectly ok with me not wearing a bra if I dont want to... but now I need a few more as I am getting out and about.

Sooo... Are simply non wire bras ok? Or do they need to be sports bras?

There is so much choice out there, support bra/sports bra/non wire bra/ post breast surgery bras I am getting all confused.

What did you ladies wear?

Thanks

Kerry xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?  Empty Re: Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?

Post by Shorty 12th April 2011, 7:45 pm

I found the Marks and Spencers Total Support range really good. They are not underwired and very supportive. I have a very small back and they start at 32 which was the only problem, but even then I found them really comfy and cheap.

Asda do some good ones too even cheaper if you are looking for a quick fix that you won't be keeping forever ;)
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?  Empty Re: Desperately need some bras- post op. Sports/NW?

Post by lumpybumpy 12th April 2011, 7:52 pm

Hey hun,

How about investing in another Macom bra? If it's comfy it might be worth having two so that you can change between them while you're still healing. I know you probably dont want to spend much money but it'll be worth it to have the support and comfort during the early healing stage. Alternatively, Marks and Spencer have always had a good underwear range, if I remember rightly they sell those hook extenders too so that might be an idea to get one of those to adjust the bra once your breasts start changing shape. that way you won't have to keep spending on new bras every two weeks! how is your recovery from surgery going? xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 13th April 2011, 5:46 pm

Thank you ladies, I got a light support sports bra from m and s and a total support from asda today although this one feels almost too supportive ?!? Hehe. It's weird as I am not really a size yet quite in between!

It's going ok thanks lumpy bumpy less discomfort day by day but quite slow going ! I am trying not to hunch as the past few days had bad back ache! I am hving my stitches out tommorow and my surgeon will take a look so will get to find out if everything is as it should

Xxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down