Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What made you want your boob job?

+26
gillmoo
Kat4
katyp
towie
Redhead1
Baileys
MozElle83
hlt67
Chrissy1361
FLOWER11
Natty29
Aurora1979
SarahMichelle
xaxa
annaliese76
Katie J
angellauren
AmyD
momojack
peggysue
703b7
Smallblue
nikitaw86
sparkyleeds
steph999
lovebeauty14
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 2 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by AmyD 9th January 2012, 5:45 pm

lol!! Flower11, bless you. You certainly don't look like that now :thumbs: xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

What made you want your boob job? - Page 2 Empty Re: What made you want your boob job?

Post by momojack 9th January 2012, 5:50 pm

FLOWER11 wrote:because after one baby n only breast feeding for one month I was left with the boobs of a 80 yr old cow!! YUCK!!

Hahah!! What made you want your boob job? - Page 2 557141 You look amazing now Flower!! xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 9th January 2012, 5:54 pm

Like many of you girls, had 3 children was always small busted but it never bothered me as I was in proportion.
However, my boobs go so big when pregnant and went back to deflated balloons and age took it's toll lol.
Like Sparky I am 50, and now have the boobs to match the rest of me and can't wait to wear clothes that never fitted properly and not get undressed in the dark dance xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 9th January 2012, 6:23 pm

My reason for wanting a BA is that I had three beautiful babies who took away my boobies grr!! I've lost a stone and half in the past few months and I'm down to nothing now. I want to be able to wear a dress that fits nicely, nice cleavage, full boobs. I'm 44 and want to feel sexy again xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 9th January 2012, 7:23 pm

My chest has always been on the slightly smaller side, although not completely flat (its a gel bra on my avatar). I currently measure a 32B / 30C (sometimes a 32C - all depends on the shop). I suppose like all girls I'd sometimes thought about BA but just brushed over the thought.

A few years ago I started intense exercise, not to lose weight but to gain fitness. Its now as much a part of my day as brushing my teeth. I love it! The lack of exercise is the part of surgery that I'm dreading.

In September that fleeting thought about BA popped back into my head and rather than letting it just fly by I picked up the phone and made an appointment. It really was as spur of the moment as that. A few more appointments later and I was booked. I feel like a new set of boobs will be my treat to myself for all the hard work I've put into my body. I'm looking forward to chucking out those gel bras!

Good luck to all you pre-op girls. You'll get the boobs that you always dreamed of!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 9th January 2012, 7:54 pm

The reason for my BA was for various reasons but the main one was after losing nearly 5 stone from exercising intensley I was left flat chested and after having a "C" cup previously I no longer felt like a woman. I lost all my confidence and self esteem after leaving an abusive relationship and believed I didn't deserve to look nice anymore (I stupidly believed alot of things ex told me!)

After meeting my mr right, and having a long chat he gave me the confidence and support I needed to start the process and I finally had it done nearly 3 weeks ago and I wish I'd done it sooner, it has changed me completely.

Definatley go for it - I wish I hadn't have spent so long finding the confidence to have it done.
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 9th January 2012, 8:28 pm

I have always wanted one and have spent my whole life saving for it but something has always come along to sap all the money I have saved up. My past boyfriends have always been dead against it too.
But at the beginning of last year my current boyfriend did something a bit crap which knocked the last of my confidence and self esteem at the same time that I was buying my ex out of the house. So I thought sod it I don't care what he thinks I am going to have it done.
So I did.
And now I am truly happy. I used to cry a lot due my self esteem issues but now every time I walk past a mirror I smile and I am the happiest I have ever been in my adult life. My self esteem has come flooding back. It is the best and only selfish thing I have ever done and it has made me so so happy.xx
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 9th January 2012, 8:50 pm

Since the age of 16 I have longed for bigger boobs it never happened only when I put weight on then they were left empty b/ c's so I have always lived in gel bras and chicken fillets , I am very board across the back a 38 ! So b/ c looked stupid on my build . I have never had the money to get them done until I met my mr right who knew how unhappy I was with my boobies and so asked if I wanted them for Christmas I said yes and on the 29 th December the girls arrived . The pain etc has all been worth it I love my new boobies .

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 9th January 2012, 11:47 pm

Thanks for all your stories.
Some lovely stories, some inspirational and some made me sad as some of you have been through so much.
Katie J, I feel for you! My parents are EXACTLY the same as your nan! I mentioned 8 years ago how I wanted a boob job to my Mum and she went off it! Said i was fine how I was and I was being silly. Well I'm going to have to break the news to her if I go through with it and I'm scared she won't speak to me and be disappointed in me. She's really against it.
But then again at the end of the day, i'm a 25 year old woman, not a child, and it's MY body and MY choice!!
I think i'm gonna just take it as it comes and if she gets mad then that's up to her. :-(
Would love to look in proportion to my bottom half. I am a 34c which sounds an ok size but I'm also tall at 5ft 9 and on my frame they don't look any bigger than a 34b at that. Will use a picture of me Pre op as my avatar when I find a pic I look ok in!
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 10th January 2012, 8:46 am

Great thread Lovebeauty :o)

A little bit of therapy for everyone!!

Like you said you are now a grow woman so it is you choice and your mum should know this is something you really are sure of after 8 years! Im sure when she sees how happy you are afterward then she will come round eventually xxxxx Good luck xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 10th January 2012, 9:48 am

I have decided I am not telling my Mum. She has always said she is happy if I am happy and allowed me to live my life so after the initial shock and potential disappointment she will be fine.
If she does display disappointment before the op then it will make me wobble because her acceptance means so much to me even at 33yrs old. She doesn't mean to display disappointment but she can't help it with things like tattoos and piercing s cos she doesn't "get" them and this is going to test that even more.

I am wearing padded bras around her at the mo. I am seeing her this weekend (7 days before the op) then she is going away (she has a house in Ireland they are renovating) for 6 months in February so I won't see her again til Sept by which time I will be settled with them and I can always squish them in sports bras. She will notice them in my bikini holiday pics but then I used to be an E cup and have always been bigger busted than her so she might just think it is that.

Plus if I tell her before the op she will only worry. I would rather do this for me and deal with the consequences with healing etc and then tell her when can honestly say I am done, healed, happy.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 10th January 2012, 10:05 am

lovebeauty14 wrote:I mentioned 8 years ago how I wanted a boob job to my Mum and she went off it! Said i was fine how I was and I was being silly. Well I'm going to have to break the news to her if I go through with it and I'm scared she won't speak to me and be disappointed in me. She's really against it.
But then again at the end of the day, i'm a 25 year old woman, not a child, and it's MY body and MY choice!!
I think i'm gonna just take it as it comes and if she gets mad then that's up to her. :-(
Hug Shifty Hug wavey
Babe I feel that!! I'm also tall-ish at 5'8" and 62kg-ish...maybe less my digital scales suck bottoms. Any ways, I have always been about 32B/30B-C, and droopy little shysters. Horrid. Never liked anyone touching looking or acknowledging them and I am 31!! That's a big reason why I have only had 3 semi-serious relationships, and that last was 2004!! Hysterical Hysterical :doh:

So, my boobs are for all the feminine feelings I missed out on,
and all the sex I wish I had enjoyed;
The clothes that make me proud to be a sexual creature,
and the true me that has no physical confidence. xxx yahoo boobsign dance Hysterical Hysterical Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 10th January 2012, 10:07 am

....also I am not planning on telling ANYONE until after the event, that way I get no lectures because I can't undo it now!!!!!! Suckers!!! Hysterical Hysterical
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 10th January 2012, 10:34 am

Katyp you make me laugh!
"less my digital scales suck bottoms. Any ways, I have always been about 32B/30B-C, and droopy little shysters."

Soon you'll be the femenin sexual creature you've wanted to be! xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 10th January 2012, 11:00 am

Katyp I cant wait for your time you little star maybe this time next year?? xxxWhat made you want your boob job? - Page 2 321562
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 10th January 2012, 12:25 pm

Great thread ... ive kept clicking on it thinking I will add my bit but then get lost for words (not like me I know before anyone laughs!)

I will TRY to be short.

I would like to say only positive things really, about it being for me, to boost my confidence and make me feel more feminine and sexy. Id always wished I had a bigger/better shape to balance me out too.

Part of it was for less positive things, feeling sad and vulnerable about my shape after breastfeeding my four kids which pretty much left me empty. I lost loads of weight recently which is great and made me very happy but the downside of that was the effect that also had on my chest - even flatter, lay down I was completely flat. Ive a holiday picture that made me draw breath in and made the final decision - it was a bikini one and for a laugh my little girl had put two jelly sweets on my boobs and to be honest that was the only shape there!

If Im honest, completely honest - there is some fu*k off to my past involved in my decision to have it done too, shi*ey horrible ex left my confidence in tatters.

My fiance is very suportive, at the start he wasnt sure but once he understood my reasons he was happier. Oh and of course he's very keen on the results now - this from a man who said bottoms are his thing What made you want your boob job? - Page 2 199385

One of the best things I ever did. Oh and of course I would have never met you lovelies on here if I hadnt done it - thats another definate plus. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 10th January 2012, 1:08 pm

I have the negative reasons like you Kat, exactly the same. I try and just ignore it because at the end of the day its for us now. Unfortunately some nasty men can have that effect xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 10th January 2012, 11:54 pm

That's horrible your ex's made me feel like that.
I had a comment made once saying how 'Lovebeauty14 has no tits, unlike me' by some girl I knew (super cow) and it makes you feel horrible.
Well she didn't say Lovebeauty14, but you know what I mean!! Lol.
I know how you feel looking at bikini pictures. When I put my bikini on I pull the straps as tight as possible trying to force up a cleavage, yet in all the pictures it's none exsistant! How? Lol.
My husband is a self confessed 'boob man' and one of his ex GF's before me became a glamour model! Don't know what he see's in me then!
I hate to say it but it does play on my mind even though he loves me how I am.
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 11th January 2012, 10:40 am

lovebeauty14..... you are STUNNING. But i'm sure ur man sees far deeper than that, and thats why he loves you. I get insecure like you too, i do know how you feel. But i've had ex's who have been beautiful, but i would never swap my tubby silver foxed husband for any of them

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 11th January 2012, 10:55 am

Lovebeauty.. Amy D is right he loves more than just what you look like im sure What made you want your boob job? - Page 2 571992it is hard not to compare yourself to exs tho i know xx

I know what you mean about the bikini too.. i dont go on holiday abroad anyway..but even when we go to the pool i make a point of getting from changing room to pool as quickly as possible!! And i have a draw full of bikinis that i have bought then just will not wear coz i feel completely exposed..not sure why i keep buying them..perhaps im telling myself its the bikini that looks bad and not my boobies!!.. i wish..hehe!!
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 11th January 2012, 11:01 am

I always say that a person is an ex for a reason, their in the past so nothing to worry about.

I think we all have insecurities that cant be helped, like my bf claims he's a bum not a boob man yet is ALWAYS going on about women's massive boobs on tv and stuff like that. Yet noe hes all 'i dont want you to have them done i like you how you are'. Just makes me feel like he likes big boobs on everyone but me... probably silly I know....
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 11th January 2012, 11:07 am

My OH also has always said he is a 'bum man' (good job really as i have plenty of that!) But im sure there isnt a straight man in the world that doesnt like to look at boobies!! xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 11th January 2012, 11:08 am

I agree momojack!
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 11th January 2012, 12:40 pm

My OH is a big boob man. He admitted whilst drunk he would like me to have bigger boobs. I said "cool, fancy going halves on the cost?" he said "sounds fair as I get to play with them" and there we have it.

I did say to him afterwards "what happens if I can't afford my half?" He relied "then you will be wonky won't you" Hysterical

I am also speaking to a friend who has become a glamour photographer to see if he'll do me a deal once I have my boobs done and they are settled as I would like to do a set of glamour photos for my OH for his birthday in the summer so he can add them to the selection he uses as his pc screensaver at home Flash
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 11th January 2012, 1:10 pm

Aurora fair play to You! I would love to have a glamour photoshoot for my husband! You saucy minx he he! X X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next