Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unhappy post op.

+7
703b7
Janedevotedmummy:)
kay
georgiana76
Angelpie
debsrich
b3cki
11 posters

Go down

unhappy post op. Empty unhappy post op.

Post by b3cki 2nd December 2011, 8:19 pm

Hi Girls,

I know this prob sounds odd, but im really unhappy with my boobs post op. im only 3 weeks post but they just seem so small and not at all what I was expecting. i was a 32A (if that) and had 410cc hp overs and am only just filling a 32D (if that). my ps said i would be much bigger....!!!

has anyone else had this problem? or found their boobs have changed and they now like them?

thanks xx
b3cki
b3cki
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

unhappy post op. Empty Re: unhappy post op.

Post by debsrich 2nd December 2011, 8:26 pm

Hi,
Obv as I'm pre-op I'm not talking from experience- but going on wat alot of others have said... I think what you're experiencing is normal.. just give them time to D+F and settle....
Hope you feel happy soon x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 2nd December 2011, 8:44 pm

You definitely need to give them time to settle down. Wait until you get out of your sports bra. I had 385cc implants and wore a d cup sports bra for 9 weeks!!! When I got measured the first time for a 'proper' bra I got a very pleasant surprise :-)
I now wear a 32g.
It's early days, try not to worry too much.
Angel Heart
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 2nd December 2011, 8:44 pm

Hiya hun, you are so early on in your post op stage that I would def give yourself a bit longer.
Im still pre op but there have been countless girls on here post op who are unhappy with their boobs, they are either too small or too big, and within a few weeks they change and then they are happy again :)
I dont mean to sound at all dismisive, Im pretty sure I read on here somewhere that some girls havent dropped and fluffed until months later. So 3 weeks is still mega early, hope you are feeling happier soon xxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd December 2011, 8:46 pm

Sometimes it takes a while for you to adjust and reconcile your expectations with the actual result hun xx

You are very very early post op xx I would give things a chance to heal / settle and then if you feel the same in a few months you can raise it with your PS xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 2nd December 2011, 9:08 pm

I bet you look amazing though B3cki? Try to think back and remember how small you were before (I know it's hard). Mine are just starting to change.

I am sure you just need to allow a little more time to pass as it can take months anyway.

So sorry you're unhappy at the moment, but I do hope you read this posts and feel much better about things afterwards xxxxxxxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by 703b7 2nd December 2011, 9:56 pm

Hi b3cki, sports bra's are horrible aren't they! i am pre op so have no experience but it can't be nice for you not liking them now after going through the whole experience! very disappointing!

i have read loads of posts about dropping and fluffing though and i am sure they'll change as everything relaxes a bit more.

410 is a good size so i'm sure you'll have beautiful big bouncing boobies soon

unhappy post op. 571992
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 3rd December 2011, 8:56 am

I too feel the same at the moment not so much with the size but one seems to be noticeably smaller than the other, which i can notice everytime i look in the mirror.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 3rd December 2011, 3:07 pm

I'm sure once they drop and setlle a bit more you will start to feel happier. I keep having days when I think mine are small - then I'll catch sight of myself in the mirror after a shower and laugh, they are no way small! It's these bloody sports bras babe.

xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by b3cki 3rd December 2011, 3:33 pm

hi girls,

thanks for all your kind words group hug
i guess its just a waiting game now, i do agree these support bras are horrible! hoping the drop and fluff happens sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope everyone is healing well.
xx
b3cki
b3cki
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 3rd December 2011, 4:36 pm

hi b3cki! sorry your feeling down with the boobies,but i know what you mean ,sometimes with clothes on i think they dont look much different ( i had 340 or 375 unders,not sure which!) but then i came home from hospital in a matalan 36C sports bra,then went to a D cup ,bought some D cup asda ones which were on the big side,but noticed today that the matalan one was way too tight allover and the bigger asda one fits ! I dont know if its swelling (had op 2 weeks ago) or theve grown a bit !!! I have also noticed that the upper part seems to have dropped a bit! I tried on a bustier and had to smile cos i looked great in it even without a bra !!!Try on some clothes from your pre boobie days and im sure youl be pleasantly surprised!!!xxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd December 2011, 7:46 pm

Hey Hun, I too know how you feel. I can't stop thinking that I wish I'd gone a bit bigger! They look so small in clothes :(. But I do agree the sports bras are so unflattering & the nonwired bras aren't much better. I do think once we are able to take our pick from the lovely wired range of bras it will make such a difference. I had 420 unders (so a similar size) & keep on thinking they are certainly not small implants! xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd December 2011, 7:49 pm

welshvicci123 wrote:I too feel the same at the moment not so much with the size but one seems to be noticeably smaller than the other, which i can notice everytime i look in the mirror.

Hey Hun, I found this too for the first month and it really worried me. But I have to say now they have dropped & settled it is much less noticeable. They will change loads in the weeks to come. You may also have some swelling in one more than the other. Don't worry at all babe xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down