Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 weeks post op and unhappy

3 posters

Go down

16 weeks post op and unhappy Empty 16 weeks post op and unhappy

Post by Shell025 10th January 2012, 3:54 pm

Hello, I hoped you might be able to give me you opinion/advice.

I am 16 weeks post op. I am very annoyed with myself as I have ended up with breast which are too small and not all all what I had wanted.

I had three consultations two with surgeons and one with a nurse which I didnt follow through to the next stage which would have been the third surgeon. When I went for my pro op with the surgeon who carried our my BA, I was instantly at ease with him as he came across as very kind and experienced. My consultation lasted about 5 minutes in total. I was measured asked what size id like to be and sent in to see the patient care coordinator to discuss dates and times. I was completley unaware that there was an option to go over the muscle and I was never given sizers to try. I was told the largest I could have was 385cc which would take me to a DD at least. I wanted to be as big as possible and so accepted that was my only option. I have only since discovered that overs would have given me more options size wise, I had good skin and after two babies im pretty sure I could have had the overs.I did mention this to my surgeon at a post op visit and he responded that unders were better for long term because of risk of sagging .....obviously unders are his preference as Id say are smaller breasts.

I am completley disappointed with the size. they may measure a D but they look about a B maybe C I look no bigger than I achieved pre ba with fillets and padding and am still wearing padding I wouldnt wear a non padded bra. Obviously I wouldnt wear no bra either which was my main aim. Also my right boob is smaller, I have had pain and discomfort since the biginning I am always aware of my right breast and it feels to be much further to the leftunder the arm resulting in my left clevage always being higher and my right lower. I feel the right breast should be been given a larger implant as the BA has magnified the difference between the two. The other surgeon I had seen was going to use 45cc more in the right and was offering 410cc.

Also profile was never discussed, again I didnt know there were options here. I brought magazine with me to the hospital and showed my surgeon. Knowing what I know now the picture were definietly moderate profiles. I have ended up with high, I dont hate them I just feel the moderate would have made me appear bigger naked?

All in all, I have an appointment in February to discuss my concerns, I have made it no secret from the beginning that I dont like the size.

If I emailed you some pics do you think you could take a look for me and see what you think. I have two small children, I have used all my savings. I desperately wish I was happy and could just move on which I try to do on a daily basis but Im not. Does drop and fluff really exist? at 16 weeks have I more changing to do, In reality am I going to get any bigger.

Sorry for taking up your time. any help advice would be great. Should I just suck it up. Should I have done my research first and known all my options and questions or was it the job of the surgeon and to advise me of them. Please be brutally honest.
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

16 weeks post op and unhappy Empty Re: 16 weeks post op and unhappy

Post by StirCrazy 10th January 2012, 4:53 pm

Its really sad that after all the money spent, pain endured and well lots of expectations, we still end up not being completely happy. I know exactly what you are going thru. I am still wearing padding in my bra's. I really wish I could turn back time and go with bigger implants.

I however did a lot of research and I chose the size implant and projection. I also chose the incision site and also where to place the implants, I'm happy with all my choices, all expect one...THE SIZE.

I showed my surgeon what I wanted via photo's and he assured me I would achieve that with my choice of implant volume, but low and behold, I look nothing like the photo's.

Really sorry you are feeling this way. ....If you want I can have a look and I promise to give my honest opinion
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 12th January 2012, 9:00 pm

Hi stircrazy if you give me your email address I'll send them to you. X
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 13th January 2012, 9:12 am

If I put my email address in here, it can be googled, sorry.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 13th January 2012, 10:18 am

no prob i have just opened a picturetrail this morning i will pm you my details. I really feel they look too small, different sizes and in recent days pointing in opposite directions. also i feel the right goes way further under my arm than the left and i have been having alot of discomfort xx your honest opinion would be very much appreciated x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 13th January 2012, 10:19 am

I promise to be 100% honest.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by John Pereira 15th January 2012, 11:14 pm

Hi there - I think you may have been given some advice already reading the above reponses, but if you want my advice then PM me and I will look at your pictures and let you know what my professional opinion is.

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 17th January 2012, 3:44 pm

Hi JP just pm'd you.
Shell025
Shell025