Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

+7
welshvicci123
peggysue
b4eve
GucciGucci
AmyD
sweetpoison
katyp
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 Empty Re: Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

Post by AmyD 29th November 2011, 1:52 pm

ooh yes kat do a film do a film!!!!!! woohoo xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 Empty Re: Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:56 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical OMG....too much information woman..... too much .... too...much. Ho Hum...cow!!! Hysterical :doh: Shifty coffee screen

Dawn! Hysterical I was going to mention your name but thought you may be offended!! Hi!! yipee I'm sure that....YOU'RE NOT OLD!!! yahoo I work with people in their seventies in a maximum security environment...not old...don't get me started! growl Hysterical Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:57 pm

...Aims don't encourage her... us singletons have no hope.... Shifty Bum Wiggle
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 29th November 2011, 3:46 pm

I know we've gotten off a bit, but please please don't be scared sweets, we ALL will eventually need a lift (or at least we all probably SHOULD eventually get a lift). I didn't this time but I"m sure only b/c I've no children yet. After them, I'll need a crane to get these guys off my stomach no doubt Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141

I fully plan to get one...please don't worry, you'll be reassuring me in a few years I bet Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 571992
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 29th November 2011, 3:46 pm

I meant to say "we've gotten off topic a bit" Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 869500 HAHA
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 3:50 pm

....oh...gotten off a bit have we my dear.... Hysterical :doh: mmmm... Hysterical ...I must have been slepping... Hysterical
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 29th November 2011, 3:52 pm

LOLOL I've not had enough coffee yet this morning apparently Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141

should probably wake up THEN type Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 3:57 pm

hahaha on THAT morning note...bogoogoas....it's 3am....goodnight people...much love! xxxxxxxxxx :thumbs: Heart thank you
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th November 2011, 8:40 pm

Kat4 wrote:p.s. OMFG he's still got his vis jacket and helmet on ... think I can feel another of THEM films coming on Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 899188

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 557141

Tena lady time!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI love you guys even if you are ancientKatyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 199385

(im 33 by the way)

You got a good rack on ya kat for a 37yr old(wink wink) xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th November 2011, 8:45 pm

sweet dreams Katyp xxKatyp needs help...bit freaked out - Page 2 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2