Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little freaked after 1 wk review....

+2
barbiecon
surfgirl
6 posters

Go down

A little freaked after 1 wk review.... Empty A little freaked after 1 wk review....

Post by surfgirl 17th August 2011, 8:58 pm

I saw my surgeon this eve and he said 'the left is still a little high, we'll have to keep an eye on it but it's fairly normal at this stage'. So is it normal or is he worried???? It is a little square on profile, a bit like on the 'stages of recovery vid' but not so high you can see outline of top of implant. He said resume normal activities, will this help it drop?

I'm sat in bed braless for an hour and my back feels soooooooo much better for it.

Any advice from you lovely ladies very welcome as the slightly concerned look on his face has made me more than uneasy..............
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

A little freaked after 1 wk review.... Empty Re: A little freaked after 1 wk review....

Post by barbiecon 17th August 2011, 9:05 pm

Cant help too much sorry babe but im worried about mine too i have my 6 week check next week and am so scared about what shes gunna say i can see my left implant the one thats dropped stiks out a bit at the side its not notcible to anyone else its the angel im looking at it but i hope it oesnt need correcting i wanted to do this once! xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

A little freaked after 1 wk review.... Empty Re: A little freaked after 1 wk review....

Post by misf1 17th August 2011, 9:08 pm

Try not to worry hun, your surgeon is right, it is completely normal at this stage. Sometimes a small revision is needed to allow the high sitting implant to drop, or maybe longer wearing of a strap. It's really good of him to mention it, as a lot would have said nothing. But you have plenty of time yet, he will just keep an eye on it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 18th August 2011, 3:18 pm

What would they do if it was still sitting high on 7 wk check?? Im worried about more surgery. Not sure costs are covered and I've already taken lots of annual leave for this. I did consider this but was hoping it wouldn't happen. My right boob is starting to look great.

Is there any advice about encouraging it down?? like chocolate lol
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 18th August 2011, 3:28 pm

Hi surfgirl,

From my understanding it take awhile to get the results you want. It is hard to have faith they will turn out looking great when your body is going through so many changes and your breasts are constantly changing sizes and shapes. I think in time they will even out. I have my 4 week check up on Monday and I am really worried because my left breast is larger than my right, which is hard to believe in time they will become the same size, so stay strong hun, I know the doctors know best and if something was seriously wrong they would let us know. Plus you are still at your early stage so it is expected to have conerns. Hope it works out for you xo
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2011, 3:37 pm

I LOVE your surgeon! Give these from me A little freaked after 1 wk review.... 48411 haha

It's not very often you get a surgeon so honest and someone so willing to monitor your progress babe as well as answering you honestly.

Trust what your surgeon has told you hunni, everything is normal at this stage of recovery you're at now babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 18th August 2011, 4:24 pm

From what ive read its very normal for boobs to drop at different lengths of time ive read a few posts about it on here. I think its fantastic the surgeon is looking after you well it seems and talking about everything i hope i have a surgeon like that who actually cares deeply about the results and the patient xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 18th August 2011, 8:24 pm

Thanks ladies, I felt my shoulders drop as I read your posts. Been a bit low today. I didn't really think about how weird they would feel. When do they feel part of you? I'm a bit scared to hold my 1 year old and kids are wondering why I occassionally yelp lol!

I knew they take a while to look better but hadn't prepared myself at all for when the pain is gone it all feels a bit odd, like my arm brushing against them and banging them when I bend over forgetting they are there. Do you ever 'forget' that they are in you????
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down