Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went to surgery and freaked out and came back down

+10
sarahsbabies
alfie
sasha11x
luvjugz
*Sally*
pinkbabe
cakey_baby
COOKIE
Jemmy
tuttifruitibeck
14 posters

Go down

went to surgery and freaked out and came back down Empty went to surgery and freaked out and came back down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 30th October 2009, 11:37 am

just went to go down for sufgery and i spoke to the surgeon and he was quie blatently sdaying he doesnt thin i should have implants without having an uplift he said they will be big and saggy in few years as my skin is so thin, si i decided to leave it i vas very emotional and the nurses and staff conforteded me and after talking to me about it and trying to sort out finances im going to have uplift aswel i feel much more positive now. not worried at all cos i knoe my boobs are not going to be too big and they will have a lovely shape ill let you know how it goes
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

went to surgery and freaked out and came back down Empty Re: went to surgery and freaked out and came back down

Post by Jemmy 30th October 2009, 11:42 am

Oh no what a palava!

Are you still having it today? X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

went to surgery and freaked out and came back down Empty Re: went to surgery and freaked out and came back down

Post by COOKIE 30th October 2009, 11:44 am

I'm really pleased for you that the decision was made prior to you having your surgery and you aren't waking to boobs you aren't pleased with!...

However in saying that, I'm also really surprised your surgeon didn't discuss the possibility of an uplift with you at your consultation!

Sending a big (((HUG))) xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 30th October 2009, 11:52 am

Oh what a carry on! did he not mention the uplift before you booked? Hope you get everything sorted.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 30th October 2009, 11:58 am

im having it done later he did sujjest it in my consultation but i didnt understand what i needed it done for i thought my boobs were fine so he didnt go in to great detail about it, but then today he was going into detail prob because i was asking the right questions rather than brushing him off, i thought that putting the implants in would be enough to fill me out but obviously implants are even heavier so i would have been in same position in 3 yrs time
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 30th October 2009, 12:00 pm

sorry to hear this, at lest you'll get what you want in the end xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 30th October 2009, 12:02 pm

Atleast your getting it sorted today hun.

Fingers crossed for you xx
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th October 2009, 12:58 pm

Just read this after commenting on your other thread. Think you are making the right decision and your surgeon definitely wouldn't have suggested it did he not think it necessary. Do find it strange it wasn't sorted at your consultations tho but at least you're still getting it all sorted today. Good luck xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 30th October 2009, 1:26 pm

At least this way you will be happier with the long term results hun. Best of luck
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 30th October 2009, 2:46 pm

Poor you! It must have been awful to almost get into surgery and then have to cancel, but at least as cookie said, you're not having an op you wouldn't be pleased with afterwards. It sounds as if you've decided to have the uplift too and feel better about it.

Best of luck
xxx
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th October 2009, 4:20 pm

How awful for this to happen on the day. went to surgery and freaked out and came back down 801367

You are doing the right thing though with the uplift.

I thought mine would have been okay with just an implant but my ps said that he would have to put a big implant in and they would be really heavy and uncomfortable. I didn't want that so I opted for the uplift with a smallish implant.

Good luck
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 30th October 2009, 4:23 pm

I had a full uplift so afterwards if you've got any questions, just ask and I'll be happy to help :hug3:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th October 2009, 4:27 pm

Aw hun sorry to hear about it being so last minute, but like Cookie said at least the decision was made pre BA and you are not going to be disapointed x

Thinking of you hun, good luck Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 30th October 2009, 6:18 pm

Wow, how awful for that to happen on the day !!! Your emotions must have been all over the place. Glad you and your surgeon have arrived at a descion though. When are you getting it done? (sorry if I missed that - 1 day post op and still floating every where !!)

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 30th October 2009, 6:57 pm

I think she was going back down today, I'm sure I read that somewhere, perhaps on a different thread!!!
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 30th October 2009, 7:28 pm

blimey, thats terrible, I hope you did get uplift and new boobies today!! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 30th October 2009, 9:13 pm

Hope everything was sorted today hun and you have your new boobies!! Hope it's also not putting too much stress on the finances - to be landed with that on the day of your BA is a bit much. xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down