Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-(

+2
peggysue
Love2run
6 posters

Go down

Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-( Empty Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-(

Post by Love2run 18th August 2011, 3:53 am

Well I am only 15 days post op and the more my breast settle the uglier they get. I have paid alot of money and did so much research into this Dr to get this result. I know it is early still but it will take a miricle to get them to were they should be.. I paid $12,000.00au to have them done and I want them to be nice...not perfect nice!

I rang the after care nurse who is really lovely and spoke to her about my issues and she told me to give them time but to also send some pics in so that she can have a look ( Dr is 1600km away) .

My problems being that my nipples are pointing down and they are uneven at the base and in size. As I have the brazilian implant she told me today that they dont fall into the pocket as they are supose to stay where they are, so that means that my nipple position wont change.

The Dr Just rang and talked to me and has asked me to call him back in 6 weeks to see how it is all going.

Such a nervous wait.

Glad I have you all to talk to and read about how you are all going.

B
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-( Empty Re: Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-(

Post by peggysue 18th August 2011, 7:01 am

Im so sorry your having problems.I cant offer any advice but I hope it all comes right for you xx Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-( 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-( Empty Re: Sent Pics back to the surgery today :-(

Post by moongal 18th August 2011, 7:25 am

Hi Love2run! I hope your situation gets better with time! I can remember at about 15 days po my breasts were uneven at the base and then one day I was vacuuming and Poof, leftie dropped into place! Did you specifically ask the nurse about massage? I know you said you had brazilian implants, but maybe if you massage that would help? I have no idea really, just an idea. If anything at least it may make you feel like you're doing something about the issue for the next few weeks!

Keep us posted. I bet everything is going to turn out okay!!!!

xoxxoxo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 18th August 2011, 9:22 am

Awww sweetie sorry to hear ur not aving a gd time at the mo. hope they do settle u are still very early in recovery but i understand ur issues i hope u can get it all woked out xx keep us posted xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 18th August 2011, 10:17 am

Thanks Girls! Need a little love right now feeling very low about it all. Moongal I cant massage with the Brazilian implants. Dr said agian today to not too. The nurse did say to try not to wear tight clothes so to keep the circulation flowing.

Thanks agian for sweet replys

oxox
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 18th August 2011, 12:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling unhappy, hun. Must be so difficult to stay positive when you keep looking down and feeling like it hasn't worked out the way you wanted. Fingers crossed though, after a few more weeks of recovery things start to fall into place and boobs settle into a better shape that makes you feel happy again. I'm sure the post-op ladies will tell you it takes a long time for them to look 'normal'. I'm bearing that in mind for when my time comes too!

Hugs x
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th August 2011, 12:22 pm

I'm not sure why they are telling you that your boobs wont change, but then are telling you to give it time? How contradictive is that?

Here is what is going to happen, this picture is amazing and shows what you should expect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It doesn't mean the implant is going to move out of it's pocket, the fury implant is fully in position but the tissue around it stops being swollen and accomodates the new implant letting it drop into position. Your boobs will soften and become more natural looking. No matter what implants you have. So I really wouldn't worry just yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down