Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went back to work today :(

3 posters

Go down

went back to work today :( Empty went back to work today :(

Post by LM 31st October 2011, 9:03 pm

Ok so went back to work today and i work with kids. before my op work seemed supportive. Today first day back and oh how things change! Neither of my bosses asked how i woz during the day despite the fact i woz crying at one point they saw me. I work long days altho only a couple of days. I found it exhausting and ached and boobs felt heavy i think from where i ached. I didnt do anything at work coz girls i work close with r fab but just starting bak at work after surgery really took its toll. Im seeing surgeon tomorrow,anyone reckon he cud sign me off work for bit longer? I never take time off work but feel so let down by my bossesim worried im gonna get complications :( xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

went back to work today :( Empty Re: went back to work today :(

Post by Kat4 1st November 2011, 3:20 am

Hello LM, so sorry to hear your bosses not overly sympathetic. Maybe they trying to not mention it so they dont embarrass you? especially as they saw you cry?? Dunno on that one hon cos I dont know what they were like before. Sounds like your other colleagues are being good to you tho? and thats good that they helping you out. Not sure also if your surgeon can sign you off - maybe your own GP can tho?

Wish I could think of something more supportive to say but I cant - just wanted to send you a went back to work today :( 571992 hoping it make you feel better.

Chin up and cobblers to your bosses!

xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 1st November 2011, 10:49 am

Thanx hun,im good mates(or so i thought) wiv one of them but guess im seeing wot everyone else sees now,that they dont care bout anyone but themselves.feel hurt by it all really.saw surgeon this morning,luckily he said im healing well and boobs r doing great.he said i will find it hard this wk but will get betta nx wk. Still wondering if i shud phone in sick anyway.im never off sick so thinking why not.u gotta look afta no 1 eh and thats wot my bosses do so why shudnt i. Sorry rambling on.thanx for ur support hun,really appreciate it. Xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st November 2011, 1:43 pm

Hiya, glad your surgeon said all healing well - me too - just got back from my appointment.

If you did decide to take a couple of sick days off I dont think its such a big deal, especially if you say you dont normally. I spose the worst they could do is make you take it as unpaid leave because they know the reason you are taking sick days? Definatey look after yourself, and if that means a couple of days more till you feel proper recovered (especially if you working with kids and maybe needing the pick them up?) then so be it.

Its hard not to take things to heart if you feel they are being unsympathetic but I also think we are all (post ba-ers and pre-ba-ers) fairly sensitive and emotional at this time.

Hopefully your bosses will be better with you on your next shift but if not then again I would say cobblers to em! (behind their backs of course sssss!)

xxxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 1st November 2011, 8:02 pm

lol thanx hun cobblers is a polite word to what im thinking but yeah ;)

i cant believe how emotional i have been,its driving me crazy,keep crying grrr so annoying but guess its such a big journey we r on eh

glad ur doing well too,nice to hear surgeons pleased eh. im hoping mine get bit bigger tho wen they drop and fluff,but we will c, need to relax first so looking forward to being home alone tomorrow lol

thanx for ur support,means alot xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 1st November 2011, 8:19 pm

Awwww hun, sorry to hear you have been finding it dificult with work. Hopefully a couple more days off and you will feel up to it?
Although Im still pre-op ive had GA's for other things and they def make me mega emotional! It will pass hun, promise xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 1st November 2011, 8:25 pm

thanx hun, yeah woz not prerpared for the emotions but feel betta this evening and its good to know its not just me, that its the GA, just feel sorry to everyone i keep crying to lol.im still so glad ive had them done.how r u getting on hun?xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 1st November 2011, 8:35 pm

Yeah Im good, just waiting to get my consultations lol! Am boob researching like a nutter trying to decide on size etc!
Im sure a few more days and you will be feeling so much better, it takes awhile to get the GA out of your system. Im a cryer at the best of times so Im a nightmare with anything like that, xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 1st November 2011, 8:38 pm

lol thanx hun

im excited for u hun, my mates just been for her first consult too and its so exciting :) roll on ur consult date eh :) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 1st November 2011, 8:42 pm

I am counting the sleeps :) a full update will be on here asap! lol!
happy healing hun, hope you feel better soon xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 1st November 2011, 8:48 pm

thanx hun, look forward to it :) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict