Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going back to work after the op...How did it go?

+5
Kmaise3
lau1982
MissCaSa
cazalino
zebra1984
9 posters

Go down

Going back to work after the op...How did it go? Empty Going back to work after the op...How did it go?

Post by zebra1984 3rd October 2012, 9:40 am

Hi,

Just wondering how all you post-op ladies got on going back to work after the op?
It was my first day back Monday and it's wasn't as bad as I thought though I wish I hadn't told certain people / announced it on Facebook! Obviously I am very proud of my boob job but you kind of forget who you're friends with on Facebook so when one of your managers says to you " Your boobs look great" It is kind of embarrassing, lol!
One of my work colleagues had the cheek to say "They aren't that big are they" I mean, as if you say that! I feel I have to explain myself to people and blame the flatness on the Macom when really it shouldn't matter! People seemed to think I was going to end up looking like Katie Price!

I work in a call centre so luckily it's not to strenuous on the new boobs though I have felt really tired and a little sore after work!

Did anyone else tell work mates or keep it secret? Wish I had been a bit more discreet as I know people are gossiping.

x

zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Going back to work after the op...How did it go? Empty Re: Going back to work after the op...How did it go?

Post by cazalino 3rd October 2012, 9:49 am

I kept mine a secret, but I was only having my PIPs replaced so there was never going to be a massive change in size.
I work in an office and went back after 1 week, the only thing I found was driving was a bit sore for 1st couple of weeks x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Going back to work after the op...How did it go? Empty Re: Going back to work after the op...How did it go?

Post by zebra1984 3rd October 2012, 11:43 am

Kinda wish I had kept mine more secret now :/ xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 3rd October 2012, 11:49 am

I'm sure the novelty will soon wear off and they'll leave U along. Was that a girl who said they dont look that big? I would have said I bet there bigger than yours Going back to work after the op...How did it go? 557141
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 3rd October 2012, 12:50 pm

I'm back to work on Monday next week and I didn't tell people, but I'm nervous people are going to notice and talk 'behind my back' (I work with some women who are very much all about gossiping about people). I'm already thinking about what tops I can wear that won't cling to me too much (as I've gone from a AA to a D at the moment!)

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 3rd October 2012, 12:53 pm

You've got nothing to cover up hun you should be proud of your assets, you should go in wearing a plunging neckline lol.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 3rd October 2012, 12:58 pm

Lol, that's what my sister said cazalino! And I've already been shopping for a few new tops so maybe I'll feel a bit different on Monday morning!!

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lau1982 3rd October 2012, 4:46 pm

i went back to work on monday (2 weeks post op), driving in was hard work as i could barely get into 5th gear so for the first time ever i was pleased when i had a slow coach driver in front of me :smiler: !

so far this week i have had that tingling feeling like sunburn and have felt as if my implants are being squeezed, i am also having to walk a bit slower as the tingling gets more intense when im wondering around the office!

i was really worried before the op about what i would wear at work afterwards as i wear tight polo necks / stretchy tops alot and didnt want people to know what id had done but with my macom on i actually look smaller in my clothes then i did before so am in all my normal clothes......i only told two people at work and they were so dissapointed when they saw me as they were expecting me to look like jordan or something! xx
lau1982
lau1982
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 3rd October 2012, 8:43 pm

Hi, I hope all went well at work.
I went back full time on Monday (started a new job) so luckily they didn't know what I looked like before!

I have found it quite uncomfortable driving and my back is really aching! Also my cleavage is sore/tender! I'm defiantly slower than usual! Lol. They wanted me to lift some stuff so I told them my back was playing up! (Which isn't entirely a lie!)

I have told family and close friends of and some Uni friends, beautician, hairdresser! Lol. But no one at my new work!!

I think things will gradually get to normal and we will feel better soon, it's just quite hard getting back into it! And as my mum keeps telling me "vicki, just remember you've just had surgery, you need to take things slowly!"

Stars
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 3rd October 2012, 8:56 pm

cazalino wrote:Was that a girl who said they dont look that big?

Haha! Yep, of course it was!

LAU1983 how annoying is it when people say they're not that big?! It's so rude! I'm like, you didn't see my naked boobs before so they are different, lol! It's odd though, like you say, people do expect Jordan like results when they know you're having a BA. She's ruined it for us all, lol!

VICKI that's good that you're at a new job with your new boobs though it must be weird having to be so careful and no-one knows why! You know I need to keep reminding myself what I have been through, we do need to take it slow but it's just really hard esp when you feel OK. It is still early days for us though... we should be having our 6 week check at the same time I woulda thought? Fingers crossed its bra day yipee
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 3rd October 2012, 8:57 pm

cazalino wrote:You've got nothing to cover up hun you should be proud of your assets, you should go in wearing a plunging neckline lol.

Totally agree! MissCaSa flaunt your lovely new boobies Flash
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 3rd October 2012, 9:00 pm

My 6 week check is on the 22nd....is yours booked yet!
Oh and Yey for bra shopping, fingers crossed!! Flash
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd October 2012, 9:28 pm

I had mine done in May and I told everyone they all noticed cause I had summer tops on and before my op I stopped wearing my gel bras so people could tell. Most people in the office kept quiet others said how natural they looked. By the December I was well healed and had a fancy dress work do. So I got a sexy police woman outfit I'd lost 2 stone was newly single and had a mega push up bra on. Tiny skirt. I looked a bit tarty but it was so much fun. The girls had their first work outing and everyone thought they looked fab. People told me that hadn't really noticed I'd had a boob job until that night when I made it obvious.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 4th October 2012, 6:14 am

zebra1984 wrote:
cazalino wrote:You've got nothing to cover up hun you should be proud of your assets, you should go in wearing a plunging neckline lol.

Totally agree! MissCaSa flaunt your lovely new boobies Flash

Thanks zebra! I'm coming around to that way of thinking! yes

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 4th October 2012, 6:27 am

noone even noticed mine! lol :)

460's too lololol

Was made up Going back to work after the op...How did it go? 773440
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 4th October 2012, 8:50 am

vicki0182 wrote:My 6 week check is on the 22nd....is yours booked yet!
Oh and Yey for bra shopping, fingers crossed!! Flash

No fair, mines not until the 31st October! You'll get to wear bras a week before me... I'm jealous!!! lol
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 4th October 2012, 8:52 am

misf1 wrote: had a mega push up bra on. Tiny skirt. I looked a bit tarty but it was so much fun.

I can't WAIT until that first night out I have wearing a new bra looking vava voom! Haha! I can't wait until I notice someone look at my boobs...no-one has ever clocked my boobs before, lol Exciting times!!! yipee

zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 4th October 2012, 1:34 pm

Hi everyone

I go back to work on Monday too 12 days post op !! I workin a office so not to bad! My boobs dont look much different in this compression bra as i always wore padded bras :-( As i work in a small office with about 14 people they all know i have been off to have a BA as i know everyone would wonder why i was off and i really could not lie for weeks on end saying i was ill LOL so I told them.

I know they will all be looking at my chest when i go back and they will proberley expecting Jordon to turn up to work !!!
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th October 2012, 4:37 pm

I told friends who told other people which spreader around my work like you'd expect it would. I was dreading it but girls on here gave me enough support to go in with my head up!

You'll find people can be supportive and other's surprised by their own ideas of what a boob job is... I think a lot of us have had the "they don't look different" comment but they DO look different. These people will be used to us hiding in gel bra's and then coming in a couple of weeks later with them squashed in a sports bra.

People will get bored of it eventually and stop looking/commenting so don't worry hun, just be proud of your body! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down