Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day back at work and driving today ouch !

+3
Vix85
jenniferrf1
towie
7 posters

Go down

First day back at work and driving today ouch ! Empty First day back at work and driving today ouch !

Post by towie 10th June 2013, 5:16 pm

Hi ladies

Am 8 days post revision op and today was my first day back at work and driving I was shaking this morning with nerves just seemed harder driving and going back to work this time . The driving was fine though I have an automatic the only time I felt a twinge was when I had to stretch to see what was coming . Work wise oh my god I wish I could take my ice packs with me my bodies killed me this morning but settled down this afternoon now home exhausted with my feet up ! That's the worst day over with roll on Thursday when I see my nurse and hopefully get to have a shower my fiancé has been washing my hair over the kitchen sink and blow drying it for me bless him he's not the gentlest of hairdressers but he does try Smike

Hope all you ladies post op are healing well xx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

First day back at work and driving today ouch ! Empty Re: First day back at work and driving today ouch !

Post by jenniferrf1 10th June 2013, 5:22 pm

Hi towie, glad your day seemed to get better in the afternoon, driving sounds worrying!! I've been thinking of changing gears, hadn't even thought of having to see what's behind!! You deserve a good relax :)
And aww about you fiancé helping you out with your hair!! I have no idea what my boyf will be like haha!!
Hope you continue to feel good though :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

First day back at work and driving today ouch ! Empty Re: First day back at work and driving today ouch !

Post by Vix85 10th June 2013, 5:22 pm

hey chick, sorry to hear you were in pain today, you've earned putting your feet up:) are you working again tomorrow? Nice to hear you're being looked after by your fiance though. hope 0you have a chilled evening xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 10th June 2013, 5:25 pm

Glad your 1st day is over and it got easier.

Aww god love ur fiancé, thats cute but lol men don't know how to be gentle drying hair or drying properly x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 10th June 2013, 5:27 pm

Hi ladies

Yes back to work full time now had a week off to recover , when I had my first op I had a manual car the only real twinge I had from driving then was reverse but after a couple of days it got better .
Yes men aren't the greatest at hair drying are they but at least he is trying x
Thank you for your well wishes your special days will soon be here xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 10th June 2013, 5:40 pm

Hey towie, hope your feeling better tonight. That's lovely that your fiancé is looking after you, I told my oh last week that he may need to help me blow drying my hair as my hair dryer is pretty heavy at the best of times! Hope your week at work gets easier especially with the driving, happy healing :) xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 5:42 pm

Awww sweetie, you don't think you're over doing things in work do you? This could contribute to the pain if you are. Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 10th June 2013, 5:46 pm

Hi I went back to work today but yesterday I walked the dog for 5 miles and honestly felt so unwell last night. I think you initially feel so poorly that when you feel a bit better you think you are totally healed and your not! Take it easy and have an early night x
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 10th June 2013, 6:10 pm

Hi

I have been taking it really easy at work the most strenuous thing I have done is open a couple of doors very slowly the rest of the time I have been at my pc I think it's where I have only had the odd trip out so far and today moving all day ie walking lots and moving my arms has taken its toll , going to see if I can find a freezer at work to hide my ice packs in yes so I can nip and get them and pop them on for five mins in the ladies hehe .

Yes I think we forget that we are still very early days , hope you have a relaxing evening happy1 day too take care xx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 6:15 pm

LOL @ you and your ice packs Hysterical

Glad you're not doing too much lovely. It is hard getting back to normally at first. But it does get better sweetness.... Especially if you can hide your icepacks Hysterical

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down