Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

+7
welshvicci123
peggysue
b4eve
GucciGucci
AmyD
sweetpoison
katyp
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out Empty Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 10:20 am

Hi girls, so my surgeon tells me I'm a perfect candidate for a BA...like I didn't know that! :doh: and I knew these puppies were looking a little weathered...but I took some photos for him to see and when I looked at them I was disgusted! I mean, I thought they looked bad but yuck! sick
So he tells me I really need to get a donut lift as well.... help Shocked sad smile I'm sooo upset. I didn't think I was that saggy, my nipples aren't below my crease or anything, but they must be close to it .... and they are really big! I hate them! So I am currently trying to digest the idea, and comes to grips with it.
I mean, what about the puckering around the nipple...does it go away? Are the scars visible for ages? Can anyone show me their benelli/dohnut lift? How long did it take to heal and resume kids/work/etc.?
I'm just shocked at the moment, I know you girls have felt the same and been through it so I know you understand what I am going through right know... help Feeling a bit down about it actually, I know I'm being silly because you guys know all about it and are fine! But I just was not expecting it. I'm a little scared of the result even though I TOTALLY trust my PS and won't let anyone else operate on my boosies....please give me some idea of what to expect... boo hoo.... disappoint help ....xxxxxxxxxxx Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Katyp needs help...bit freaked out Empty Re: Katyp needs help...bit freaked out

Post by sweetpoison 29th November 2011, 10:41 am

Oh Katy, I feel for you.... Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 67188 I can imagine if you don't expect a lift it must be a shock! I am sorry I am no help, since I don't need an uplift but I am sure the lovely girls can help you and answer all your qustions, there are a lot of ladies who do a lift! and no worries, if you trust your ps he will do the best job possible! just don't panik and start getting used to the thought of a donut lift and get all infos possible!

sending you lot's of hugs sweetie!! Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992 xxxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 29th November 2011, 11:07 am

Katy i went through the same. Went for a consultation for BA and came out crying because i was told i needed an anchor lift too..... i felt even more gross than when i went in..... called my hubby and cried for 20 minutes down the phone sad smile

It was the best decision ever hun..... the lift has given me a lovely perky shape, sooooooo glad i didn't just have the BA. The scars are fading very quickly, the nipple puckering went away totally and i'm over the moon now..... if i'd just had implants i would have needed a lift in a few years time. So i'm relieved i did it all at the same time.

I was back driving within a week, my hubby went back to work on day 5 and i sorted everything out as normal.... i was just careful not to lift anything heavy and always bent my knees!! Didn't push the pram for a couple of weeks either but i recovered quickly and easily.

Don't be sad gorgeous girl..... when ur boobs are done you're going to have a grin like a cheshire cat.... ur scars won't be as bad as mine either as i had an anchor lift. Would you like to see my pics??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 11:13 am

Hug Heart Heart Heart still got your password sweets, I have another look...xxx Thank you, it's a shock isn't it!?
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 29th November 2011, 11:14 am

oh yes!! I felt like crap!!! Soooooo know how ur feeling, but in the end you'll be so pleased xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 11:18 am

Pm'd you aims
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 29th November 2011, 11:28 am

I know NOTHING about uplifts but good luck with it all Katy Hug x
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 11:49 am

thanks sweet!!! Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 29th November 2011, 11:56 am

I've just had a full uplift and already, at not yet six weeks my nips are looking close to perfect (certainly no puckering, they did look very "stuck on" for a few weeks but not now). If it's what you need then I can't imagine you'll regret having it done
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 29th November 2011, 12:28 pm

Katyp I have seen amyd lovely boobies in the flesh and they look fantastic, the scaring has faded so much.

Im sorry your feeling so sad Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992 xxxxxx we love you lots katypKatyp needs help...bit freaked out 67188
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 12:31 pm

Hug Heart thank you Heart Hug schmoochy
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 29th November 2011, 12:36 pm

Im sure its a big shock to you now hunni, but it will prb the best thing for you in the long run, and you have a great ps there to not just say a ba will do it then a few yrs down the line your gunna need an uplift. Just think how pert and perfect your boobies will be.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 12:53 pm

I know...I'm still scared about the whole idea... sad smile But I know you girls will help me get through it... thank you xxxx

p.s. hot av btw
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 12:56 pm

Aww bugger, its hard to hear someone else being critical even when we are our own worst critics - coming from someone else feel like a slap.

I definately agree with the others to trust your ps tho - he could have tried to be kinder and lied about what he thought would give you the best results but I spose they are trained to be more matter-of-fact about it and also they dont completely know all the crap we have in our heads over this issue - am sure they are understanding but its not the same as actually feeling it.

In the end you will be happier that you took his advice Im sure.

I wonder how soon I will have to have mine tweeked, being that bit older than you lot I worry about my skin elasticity a lot and wonder if gravity will affect me quicker with my new implants ... ho hum - time will tell on that one - for now Im just enjoying the best decision I ever made and if some time in the future tweeks need to be done I will accept that too. I think you getting it all done now is a good thing, then you wont have to worry about future stuff? Lots of love Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 29th November 2011, 1:02 pm

peggysue wrote:Katyp I have seen amyd lovely boobies in the flesh and they look fantastic, the scaring has faded so much.

Me too hun... and don't they look AMAZING?!! I can't believe how little scarring there is. Honestly hun, it's incredible how neat these surgeons can make the incisions. Don't worry at all sweet, if the surgeon has suggested it, then better you have it now that have to have it done at a later date.

Lots of hugs xxxxx Hug
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:04 pm

thanks Kat (I'm Kat too: Kat-ee to my friends)!! Mwah Hug

How old are you? Your av look 30! I'm 31...surely you're not 70.... Hysterical that's when I am going to think I'm getting on!! Hysterical xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug

Thanks Jojo..xxxx Wish I was still living there! Then I could meet my girls! xxx Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 1:09 pm

katyp wrote:thanks Kat (I'm Kat too: Kat-ee to my friends)!! Mwah Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992

How old are you? Your av look 30! I'm 31...surely you're not 70.... Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141 that's when I am going to think I'm getting on!! Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141 xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992

awww thanks Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992 .... Im ten years older that you - gulp -but I lie Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 375568 if it ever comes up and say Im 37 - no-one has said "bollerks!!!" yet so I will continue with it as long as I can get away with it hahahah
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:11 pm

.....actually.... Kat...you don't think that's me in my avi ...do you...? Hysterical No wonder you feel old babe!!! Hysterical Hysterical

...just read the above message!! You're not old !!!!!! yahoo ....
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 1:17 pm

compared to you lot Im ANCIENT Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141

Ive NEVER acted my age tho so I think that counts for a lot!

.... and I really thought that was you in the pram too Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 199385 - I was going to compliment you on how well behaved you were and that I looove your hat hahaha (she's a little beauty your girl btw! - I have three little angels and one large not-so-angelic teenage son)

Are you a 'Kathleen' like me? or Katie/Katee or Kate?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:26 pm

Kathryn ....Kathi to my family...Katy (pronounced Kat-e) to my friends, and Kat to everyone else in the world...!! I get Kat a lot...but I like being Katy to you guys...it's nice. Hug and you aren't even close to being the oldest member on here...there are ladies ten years older than you, and then some older! xx
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 29th November 2011, 1:28 pm

omg kat i'm in shock..... you look amazing.... from ur av i'd guess you were in ur early 20's!!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 29th November 2011, 1:32 pm

...and thanks...I am VERY well behaved when I have something to gnaw on for my gums...they kill!!! sick And I am cute...very cute. Bum Wiggle

But I don't envy the teenager you have living in your house...I remember vaguely what I was like ...I mean...what I will be like when I am old enough and.... drama drama hormones and drama! What a joy I will be to behold upon my parents!! Stars .... :doh: Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

coffee screen You make me laugh babe...I like you!!! Bum Wiggle Flash
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 1:37 pm

Hahaha ... do you do the starfish when you're put in that pram???

I thought I was the oldest bird on here Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141 its nice to know Im not the only fogie.

AmyD - well thanks too - am getting all choked up now .... oh and a big head! Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 899188

Ooooooh I better get off here DF is parking on the drive - and Im sposed to be busy!

I say "I just have a quick look" and loose myself for hours on here!

You're ALL so lovely - never fail to make me happy. xxxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th November 2011, 1:45 pm

p.s. OMFG he's still got his vis jacket and helmet on ... think I can feel another of THEM films coming on Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 557141 Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 899188
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewdayDawning 29th November 2011, 1:48 pm

katyp wrote:Kathryn ....Kathi to my family...Katy (pronounced Kat-e) to my friends, and Kat to everyone else in the world...!! I get Kat a lot...but I like being Katy to you guys...it's nice. Katyp needs help...bit freaked out 571992 and you aren't even close to being the oldest member on here...there are ladies ten years older than you, and then some older! xx

It's incredible, isn't it?? Some even live to get past fifty five! But we're pretty much into Guinness Book of records stuff by then of course :=)

(ooops! Have I given the game away??)
NewdayDawning
NewdayDawning
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next