Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

+8
kiwigirl
mrsm
StirCrazy
welshvicci123
Crystal
ClaireLeeds1988
bronzewolf
MelanieP1991
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? - Page 2 Empty Re: who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

Post by pinkbabe 31st October 2011, 9:37 pm

I was a c/d cup to start I thought I was a 34 back but since getting my boobies I've discovered I'm a 30/32 back problies more a 32 now since I've put some weight on. I had 525cc I now wear a ff/g cup but again more like a g cup at the moment. When I had my BA I was a size 10 and about 8.7-9st and I'm 5,4. I duno if this helps you at all.... x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? - Page 2 Empty Re: who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

Post by lisab87 19th April 2012, 7:09 pm

Hi,
I have just joined and wanted to speak to girls who have had 460cc/525cc and this thread came up in a search.
I've seen that you were going to go with the 525cc but your profile says 460cc.
I'm booked in with the same surgeon, Mr M on 28th of April. I just wondered why you went for the 460cc over the 525cc in the end?
Tried to PM you but it said I hadn't posted enough posts to PM.

Thanks,
Lisa
lisab87
lisab87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 23rd April 2012, 5:24 pm

Hi Lisa,

I had Mr M and I was offered 460s or 525s. I was absolutely set on having 460s until the day of my surgery when I changed my mind - I asked Mr M if 525s would fit, he said yes easily, and I said let's go with those then.

If you've got any questions feel free to ask............

I have my 3 month check up with Mr M tomorrow evening and can't wait to see him again so I can thank him, I absolutely love my results.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2