Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

525cc with transform

+3
Ding_dongs
jenniferrf1
nicolesexton1991
7 posters

Go down

525cc with transform Empty 525cc with transform

Post by nicolesexton1991 14th October 2013, 7:56 am

hey ladies
im 5'5, between 9 n a half stone to 10 stone depending on the week!
im an empty 34c due to breastfeeding
anyone know roughly what size il end up?

im having over the muscle 525cc with mr meleagros on saturday 19th
m soooo excited now!

xx
nicolesexton1991
nicolesexton1991
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

525cc with transform Empty Re: 525cc with transform

Post by jenniferrf1 14th October 2013, 8:09 am

Congrats on booking!

No one will be able to tell you what size your end up because we are all unique and and even if you found someone with completely the same stats chances are you won't have the same results! It depends on certain things such as your BWD, what your breasts are like before, how much tissue you have etc etc... 
I'm 5'9, around ten stone also and had 460 last month with Mr M and am looking at an E/F so expect at least an E... 

Enjoy your day! I'm really happy so far xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ding_dongs 14th October 2013, 8:16 am

525 that's a bigger implant than I had, I was 32b before the op and I had 325 under the muscle, now I'm looking at 32E!! Good luck with yours I'm sure your love the results x
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 14th October 2013, 9:42 am

Ooh exciting Nicole. Not long to wait either.

As Jen said, everyone is so different. On some women a little can go a long way however it does vary so much; dependent on what you start with as well.

We've got an October Buddies thread going so pop in and say hello. I had my surgery on the 5th but there are loads of other ladies who are still in the run up for theirs.

Also pop your date in the calendar entries thread so everyone can wish you good luck on the day!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th October 2013, 10:52 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Nicole wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. As this section is for introduction only any questions or concerns you might have just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were youll get a much better response and were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

You may also like to stop by the October Buddies thread, which is a sticky at the top of the general breast augmentation section of the forum, where all of our October Buddies tend to congregate and chat, sharing all those emotions you go through on the run up to your ba and beyond with those going through the same at the exact same time as yourself.

lastly, you might like to post your surgery details in the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day!

Enjoy the forum Nicole. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 14th October 2013, 12:00 pm

Hiya, congratulations with your booking, only a few days to go which is very exciting.

Your surgeon will be able to give you the best idea on the size you will be, has he advised you on your post op bra?  525cc is a really good size of implant so I am sure you will be happy with your result x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th October 2013, 12:57 pm

Hi and welcome  hunny, congrats on booking and it's an exciting time the run up to your ba. 

A 525 cc implant is a nice big size and you'll achieve a fabulous result! I'd say around an f when you get professionally fitted x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down