Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

+8
kiwigirl
mrsm
StirCrazy
welshvicci123
Crystal
ClaireLeeds1988
bronzewolf
MelanieP1991
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? Empty who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

Post by MelanieP1991 30th October 2011, 4:44 pm

Hello girlies but i was wondering if anyone has had either 460cc or 525cc from a 32c/32d as i have been offered these. I will be having high profiles and overs. In the avatar is how i am at the moment, im currently a 32D ( i think). I am booked in for the 29th december with mr.meleagros. Im 5ft3" (maybe 5ft4" ...but that may be wishful thinking who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 808228 lol) and i was weighing 8.7 stone but now weigh 8.4. my surgeon says i can pull off the 525cc as i have an hourglass figure apparently

if anyone has got any advice or pics they woul like to share then i would really appreciate it.

many thanks girlies :) who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 948189 xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? Empty Re: who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

Post by bronzewolf 30th October 2011, 5:29 pm

what size/look are you wanting? have you got a pic as a reference to show me at all? those 525 are gonna be BIG
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? Empty Re: who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!?

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 30th October 2011, 5:48 pm

Hi Melanie

I'm not much help tbh although it is a big implant size. Alot of the girls have advised me 150-200 cc should take you up a cup?!
I've not read ANY bad things about mr m so I'm sure your in good hands xx
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 6:27 pm

Hay Hun,

You already have a good idea that with the size you already are (30e/f or 32DD) you will end up very big [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But Im not sure if there are many, if any girls who started your pre-op size then had 460/525 implants for you to look at hunwho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 267328

With such a tiny frame and already being a big pre-op size I personally wouldnt go for such a big implant as your probably goin to need bras made for you.......I started not even measuring a cup size and had 460cc implants and I wear 30G balconnet bras, which are really hard to find in such a small band size........it drives me around the bend, so much so I only own 2 bras as I cant find any and my nearest bravissimo is 2 and a half hours travel away from me!

Not trying to put you off the size hun but this is just one of the problems I have being so small framed with big boobs and you already have big boobs and with 460cc or 525cc I think its going to be really hard for you.

Then you have the tops issue, I struggle like mad finding tops that fit over my big boobs, if I buy a size 8 top there is not a chance it will fit over my boobs so then you have the option to go up to say a size 12, which then fits your boobs and not the rest of your body looking all baggy and rubbish!

It drives me around the bend bra hunting, top hunting, coat hunting, its just not something that I even crossed my mind before my op............

I would love someone to start a clothing range that makes tops and bras for petite people who have big or huge boobs as then size wouldnt be such a problem but the size 8 clothes made today just dont fit my boobs....Im also down to 4 tops now all stretchy Jane norman as its the only thing that I have that will fit around my boobs and come in tight under them to show my figure.

oh yes and if you like Riverisland going out tops and dresses forget them I tried so many on at christmas in size 6 or 8 and cried my eyes out as I couldnt get my boobs into any of them! I ended up in a black one shouldered stretchy dress that I couldnt even show my boobs of in as it was the only thing that would stretch around them.

So although I love the size of my boobs Its a nightmare dressing them which I think really should be taken into consideration when your small as you end up with nice boobs but not nice clothes or bras to show them off in! lol

I have no idea how girls like Jordan get on with clothes, I think they must have them made for them, if not id love to Know where she gets them from.......

Just something for you to think about hun......

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th October 2011, 6:43 pm

Im currently a 32c and im having 525cc high profile. Im very confident that my surgeon has chosen the right size for my frame. Im also 5ft 4 and 8 stone.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 6:53 pm

You also have to bear in mind that some P.S love BIG/Huge boobs regardless of what you personally feel, e.g Mr Singe and Mr Meleagros seems to also have a thing for Big boobs.......

I would never let a P.S decide my Implant size for me I would see what size he would go up to then go with what size I feel would suited my frame......you never Know you p.s could think Jordan looks amazing and you could think she looks top heavy so I would 100percent go with what you feel best suits your frame.

MR Meleagros also told me I could go as big as I wanted even past the 525 and order in even bigger implants as I could carry them off, I would have never done it though

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 30th October 2011, 7:05 pm

this is very good advise crystal, the whole bra, top shopping is a big factor to consider.... we all get carried away with size and forget about the practicalities x
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 7:17 pm

bronzewolf wrote:this is very good advise crystal, the whole bra, top shopping is a big factor to consider.... we all get carried away with size and forget about the practicalities x

Its a very real problem if your small framed, the amount of time and stress shopping for clothes now causes me is unreal I really hate shopping now and is just something that I didnt even think about before I had my boobs done.........to be honest if someone had told me before my op I wouldnt have really though about it to much as I really wanted big boobs and thats all you care about pre-op and nothing else matters but it really is a problem for me now.

Im even ment to be in 28 band bras but I just cant find any......and I did ask my hubby to take me to Norwich to the Bravissimo shop and he asked me if I was serious!who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141 Ipswich is as far as he can managewho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 30th October 2011, 7:25 pm

You have amazing boobs hun and personally I wouldn't wanne go to big if I were you. Not sure what look you are going for, but if you want to stay with a natural look, rather take a few pics of what look you want with to you PS. If you are however going for the fake look, the bigger implans will def get you there.

Good luck with your choice, hope it turns out exactly the way you want.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 30th October 2011, 8:57 pm

Hiya well I started out as a 32c and had 615cc, so I started a size smaller than you but had an extra cupsize worth of implant if you see what I mean... going by that I'd expect you to end up the same size as me, 32G if you went with the 525. I don't think you'd have to have bras specially made or anything!

It is a good point about clothes fitting as I've have trouble in that area too, so that's something to bear in mind.
There isn't too much difference between the 460 and the 525 though so I'm sure you'll be happy with whichever you choose.
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th October 2011, 10:29 pm

Bras in 32 are alot easier to find then 30 bands which she is....

you could always go up a band size to a 32 I guess if you cant find any that size but to be honest I would have though you would have been alot bigger mrsm, starting a 32C and having 615cc then ending a 32G, id have made you a 32HH ( clearly thats just me guess in my head as you Know your size lol)..

I started no size and ended up a 30G with 460cc so Im going on her starting say a 30D then having 525cc and well id make it 30HH?! , but just gos to show you can never predict how big youll end up! lol you can have someone the same stats, have the same sized implants and come out completely different bra sizes

If I could have gone bigger I would have, I personally didnt think I had enough breast tissue, even thou my p.s was happy to go bigger and I now have rippling with my 460cc.

I LOVE big boobs and if I could have no rippling and bras and clothes that fitted me and I had the money tomorrow then I would go bigger, Im not to sure what size I would have stopped at thou lol.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 31st October 2011, 2:40 am

I started out as a 34B and had 465cc's and am now wearing 34FF if that helps at all with how big you could end up. Starting out with bigger breasts and having a smaller band, I suppose you could end up easily a G or H (although, technically, I actually measure 32 under my bust, so should really be a G myself... but I find that just a big snug, so go with 34 and FF).

I have to admit, I LOVE my boobs, but I already have the problems Crystal has mentioned. I wear a size 10 top, but unless they are stretchy fabric, they don't fit over my boobs. Bikini shopping is a pain, because I need a size 10 bottom, but about a size 12 top to cover my boobs decently, so I have to buy separates - can't buy a set, and can't fit a one-piece because if the one-piece fits my boobs the whole rest of the swimsuit is saggy and baggy.

I do think my boobs suit my frame, so I don't think it's so much an issue of boobs being too big your body or anything, as much as the fact that clothing manufacturers don't seem to sew for girls with smaller bodies and big boobs!

I seem to be able to find regular bra's but sports bras are actually quite a mission. It's like they think girls who wear a 32-34 only ever got up to a DD, and if you're an e cup +, then you must be a 38+ band as well! who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 869500 Yeah, I'm really struggling to find a good sports bra (for sport) at the moment....
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 31st October 2011, 8:54 am

Thank you for all the responses girlies!. I did think about the clothing fitting, an bikini sets, but then even now i cant buy a bikini set i have to buy the bottoms and top seperate so i think in that aspect i'll be fine. I want to be at least wearing a ff (as implants dont look as big as they measure) but dont want to go beyone a G. Its so strange as on another website i have been speaking to someone who had 700cc from a 34dd and she has only ended up a g (its so strange!). From what i have found out it seems that people who start with a small size tend to gain more from the implant then someone who is starting of with more breast.

has anybody regretted their size now due to the clothes fitting problems?. i just dont want to regret my decision but i dont want to wake up too small. I took in loads of pictures what i want to look like and i also took in a load of pictures that i dont want to look like so the surgeon could understand what i wanted and what i didn't.

I'm little scared now to be honest :( as i dont want to go beyond a G cup.

Bronzewolf: and must say took a look at your pictures today as didnt realise i had mail, they are looking amazing hunny! and i hope your healing well.

Is anyone willing to let me take a peek at their pics please.

welshvicci123: are you defo going for 525cc hun (as i read a little while back you had a little wobble about the size). I had my pre-op appointment and took another look at the implants and i dont really think there is aot of difference between the two as long as im not wearing anythinng more then a g cup then il be fine. what size are you hoping for hun?

much love thank you for your help :) xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 31st October 2011, 9:44 am

Im defo going for the 525's hun, as 1. I dont want to regret going for the smaller option and 2. there really isn't a huge difference between the 460 and 525...il work around the clothes aspect of it im sure...but i don't think il end up HUGE but a nice decent size.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 31st October 2011, 9:51 am

melanie have you been to another surgeon with those pics to show just to see what they suggest, bcs we know that Mr M likes big boobies. it would be interesting
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 31st October 2011, 10:02 am

i agree with bronzewolf, good idea. It can't do any harm, and you need to feel sure about it xxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 31st October 2011, 12:56 pm

It has nothing to do with girls starting small get bigger then girls who start big, its to do with the band size hun.......

A 34DD is WAY bigger cup size then a 30DD so to go up a cup size in a 34 band takes alot more cc then if you were in a 30 band.......Im in 30 G bras which has the same sized cup as say a 34DD> This is something that took me a while to get my head around........if your starting a 30 band at already a D cup add 525 to that you will come up at least a H i would say more like a 30HH+ cup but if your were a 34D and had 525 as the 34 bands sized cups are alot bigger you would not go up as many cup sizes so would end up more like a 34FF......

I went to see my P.S thinking I wanted DD boobs but I was looking at a 34DD bra not my actual sized 30DD which is a huge difference in size.

My P.s was shocked when I picked up the 460cc implants and thank god he didnt convince me to go smaller thinking I wanted 30DD boobs, he just said youll get your DD and more.........so yes 525cc in a 34 band size wouldnt make you go up as many cup sizes as it would if you were a 30 band but that has nothing to do with your starting cup size.

Also I would have hit the floor and would have maybe even down sized my implant choice at the time had he told me I would be in 30G bras but only because at the time I had no clue about bra sizes and would have though that was huge but it isnt it they look like D cup boobs so its a good thing he didnt comment to much on sizes.

you need to think your already a say 30D-DD and 525 cc in that band size is going to make you go up loads of cup sizes and bras that size are very hard to find infact I dont think I have seen a bra bigger then a 30G anywhere I have been thats local to me who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 267328 saying that I have also not found a bra bigger then a 32G either! lol maybe its just crap where i live for braswho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 31st October 2011, 1:09 pm

Thats really interesting, thanks for that crystal, you've answered quite a few of my questions there!!! :flowers:

xxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 31st October 2011, 1:26 pm

Thats ok hun..........its funny as before I had my op I used to think a G cup was just a G cup but my sister in law to be has 34G boobs and I have 30 G boobs and both my boobs put together wouldnt fit into one of her cups!who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141 even my head fits into one of her cups!Shocked and yes I really did do thatwho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141 and she made me take my bra of to prove to her I was wearing a G cup bra as she didnt believe me and said I only looked a D cup! the cheeky moooooooo (I love her really)

This I why I never would go on deciding what Implant size to have buy guesssing what size youll end up as youwill never get it right, the best thing is to try the implants on youll soon see if they suit you or not then once you have found the size that you like say 410 ( thats the size I tried on and liked) then go up just 1 size to take in to account the vloume lost once the implant is in you so that took me to 460cc and that gave me the look I got when I tried on the 410cc......

The only problem with that is once you have the look you like then finding like I have you cant get bras in a 28 or 30 bras big enough to fit me and you cant find tops your size to fit you!who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 557141 .....I just keep telling myself "at least I have the big boobs I always wanted"

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 31st October 2011, 1:55 pm

yes that must be very frustrating!! Do you have a bravissimo catalogue?? i'm sure you've explored this avenue already, just thought i'd check as my mum has big boobies and she orders through their catalogue. U look great in ur avatar, before my op i always looked at ur avatar and thought 'thats what i want!!' lol...... so even though the bra issue is a nightmare, you are right, just remember, you have fab knockers!!

Very good advice for the pre op girls though, i liked the look of the 325cc and so went for the 340's, only on the advice of my pcc, i wasn't sure why at the time but now i know!! And i too am very happy with my big bouncing boobies woohoo

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 31st October 2011, 2:00 pm

This bra size malarchy always gets my brain in a twist lol...so if im currently 32c and go with the 525's im looking at ff or g? x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 31st October 2011, 2:12 pm

They look fantastic in your Avvy hun!who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 154564 .....I have never tried online ordering or via cataloge only because I struggle so hard finding just 1 bra that fits right out of a shop full of bras so would probably have to order about 20 bras in different sizes and styles to get one and you have to pay in full when you order them.......

If I could order aload, try them on then send them back and just pay for the one I keep then that wouldnt be a problem......

Its like my hubby has asked me what size bras I wear so he can get me something nice for christmas but its just not worth it as i know the bras will not fit.....

I got fitted at La Senza for 4 sets of bras and Knickers which my parents brought for me as a post-op boobie present and the lady said " oh you measure a 28 back but we dont stock them here, we dont have any 30 back bras over a G cup so your looking at a 32 back which felt fine at the time and they fitted me for 32FF bras, with in a week and a half they didnt fit! the backs were to big and the cups to small and the wirers in the middle left big dent marks inbetween my poor boobs! but the 32G was to bigwho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 267328 ......So i cant even wear nice La Senza bras as they dont do 28 back big enough for my cup size which if the 32Ff cups were to small then Id be a 28H or 28HH.....

I ended up selling all my new bra sets to a girl on here for not even half the price, and that made me cry, I also cried on my birthday when I got money for new tops of everyone as none of my tops fitted me and I spent all day shopping and couldnt find a single top to fit me!who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 856466 but your right hun I do love my boobs, just such a shame there are not clothes out there to fit them who has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 869500

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 31st October 2011, 2:16 pm

This is the perfect new business opportunity.... DO IT!!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 31st October 2011, 2:26 pm

welshvicci123 wrote:This bra size malarchy always gets my brain in a twist lol...so if im currently 32c and go with the 525's im looking at ff or g? x

Hun id say at the very least a G cup, I could be wrong as you can never be 100 percent right in the crazy world of bra sizes but if you think I didnt even measure a cup size and with 460cc implants the 32FF cups were to small for me and you already have 3 cups sizes more then me...( not back, the 32backs ended up to big for me!)

Im not sure if you have seen my pre-op piccy of me sat on the floor showing just what little boobage I had? then if you look at the 460cc which is all implant lol in my avvy, and I have a small frame size 6-8 8 stone 4lbs and 5 foot 4 and a half tall......ribcage which I just measured again as I lost a few lbs is 25 inches! Thats quite small isnt it?! so me small no boobies ended up in 32FF la senza bras ( which to be fair do come up alot smaller then normal bras sizes) or a 30G I would say being small like me and already having 30D or in your case hun 32C boobs then 525 youll end up quite big, at least a 32G cupwho has had 525cc or 460cc from a 32d/c!? 267328

Im not trying to put anyone off but I just thing that when your a pre-op lady it very easy to get big implants and not even consider how hard it is to find bras that big in small backs sizes and tops and coats, someone should start a really good clothes line of for petite girls with big boobs that were nice like riverisland clothes then all would be good in the world! lol....lets face it girls who are a size 6-8 dont normally have big 32FF-G or what ever boobs so the market just isnt there for nice bras and tops to be made that way......

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 31st October 2011, 2:31 pm

I look at models like Jordan ( I keep saying her as I dont really Know anyone elses name!lol) and think they must have their dresses and tops made for them as they fit well and at there tiny sizes with their huge boobs you cant find clothes like that up town!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next