Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp

3 posters

Go down

is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp Empty is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp

Post by MelanieP1991 30th September 2011, 10:45 am

Sorry to keep going on about size! ..partner has already starting zoning out when i keep going on about size. but is there really much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp (im having overs).

I just really dont want the stuck on look. If anyone could help would be great!. xxxxis much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp 154564
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp Empty Re: is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp

Post by Natty29 30th September 2011, 10:50 am

i had 520 hun going from a 34b to a 32g and they dont look stuck on at all,well they did at first but wen they drop and soften they look really natural.i dont think there is a massive difference between 460 and 525 aswell but i wud always opt for the bigger size as fake boobs measure bigger than they look xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp Empty Re: is much difference between 460cc and 525cc hp

Post by MelanieP1991 30th September 2011, 10:59 am

Natty29 wrote:i had 520 hun going from a 34b to a 32g and they dont look stuck on at all,well they did at first but wen they drop and soften they look really natural.i dont think there is a massive difference between 460 and 525 aswell but i wud always opt for the bigger size as fake boobs measure bigger than they look xx

OO im glad you replied to my thread i was just reading the discussion about piercings (which i like your cheek bone piercing its really cute :D ) and was thinking thats the kind of size i want to be. so you started of as a 32b, im about a 34c/d, i just keep thinking if i go for 525cc they going to be massive an look totally fake. size is so stressful isnt it?. Do you reckon that 65cc would really make any difference to cup size, i just dont want to be wearing bras bigger then G, as i did pop into town yesterday with my partner and was looking at 32/34G and i quite like that size. feel like screaming at the moment lol its really stressing me out, its all i can think about at the moment.

i did look at the measurements of the implants as well and the difference in diameter was 4mm and the difference is projection is also 4mm. so urgh i just dont know. xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 30th September 2011, 11:07 am

The size is perfect for me and we have similar stats aswell but I'm not 8stone!! Lol just alittle bigger than u though haha!I wud stick with the 525cc it's a great size but not massive.get used to constantly thinking bout boobies cus I'm almost 3 mths post op and still think about my boobs all day long!!lolgood luck Hun xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th September 2011, 9:24 pm

I dont think there is a huge difference hun, im having 525cc. I dont think they will look stuck on hun, they have offered you that size as they think it would be ok for your frame and stats.

Sizes are a big stress and I dont think you stop worrying until there done to be honest!!! but it wouldnt be normal if you didnt worry or have questions.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down