Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help!

5 posters

Go down

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! Empty New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help!

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 9:14 am

Hi i have posted a picture of me pre-op im currently a 34 c/d (but now have realised im wearing the wrong band i should be wearing 30/32....so god knows what size i am lol). Anyways if i could have peoples opinion about whether i should have 460cc or 525cc i would really appreciate it. im 5ft4" 8.8stone. im also having high profile.

I am booked in for the 29th december 2011 with mr.meleagros at transform.

Thank you in advance for any help girlies! xxxxx New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 156694
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! Empty Re: New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help!

Post by xbeautifulx 6th October 2011, 9:19 am

Ermmm you look post op lol....fab boobs already lol.....don't know what you should choose though but purely because of boob envy, I say the biggest you can have x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! Empty Re: New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help!

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 9:28 am

xbeautifulx wrote:Ermmm you look post op lol....fab boobs already lol.....don't know what you should choose though but purely because of boob envy, I say the biggest you can have x

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 557141 lol i wish i was post op haha but thank you. i just dont want to go for 525cc then have the stuck on look and look out of proportion! but then i think there really isnt much difference between the two sizes. its stressing me out now i cant wait for december to hurry up!. are you booked in hun or you still researching surgeons? xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 6th October 2011, 9:40 am

are you going over or under the muscle and do you know your BWD?
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 9:43 am

im having overs. whats BWD sorry to sound dumb and how do i measure this hun? xxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 6th October 2011, 9:45 am

Ur exactly the same as me hun, 5ft 4 just over 8stone 32c currently, im having 525cc was offfered the 460s but there really isnt much difference and i would always go for the biggest option just incase you have the dreaded boob greed lol!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 6th October 2011, 9:51 am

Breast Width Diamater, this determines what size implant would fit you best, the PS has a special instrument to measure it, you cant do it properly at home.

What size are you hoping to be? did you show the PS pictures of what you would look like. Unders give you a more natural look. In your avatar your breasts look quite perky and full, the cc implants your looking at i would presume would make you look very large... they gonna take you at least 3 sizes larger i would think. chip in ladies if im wrong....
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 10:00 am

Il ask for the measurements he took then when i go for my pre-op on the 27th october. im having overs due to the fact i have a lot of exercise and he said that overs would look natural on me anway. and he also said 525cc would fit perfectly and will look antural. i wanted overs anyway. yeah my breasts dont have no sag. well i been looking at bras and i understand implants measure bigger then they look so i wouldnt mind if i was having to wear ff bra's. yeah i took in a load of pictures which i lliked the size of an they were people who had similar stats to me. xxxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 6th October 2011, 10:14 am

sounds like the dr. listened to you carefully... and you went in well prepared. Your PS has a very good reputation and lots of ladies here have had him. The decision is difficult. Im umming and aaring between 410's and 460's im in the same boat. Im going to leave it up to the surgeon on the day to look at whats best for me, they will order in both implants and he will see which one is in proportion the most... I have looked at soooo many pics now im all piced out, everyone looks soooo different its so hard to judge what your gonna look like, there is a 65cc difference between the 2 sizes which equates to less than half a cup size. im sorry dont feel i have been much help....
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2011, 10:16 am

Hay hun,

May I 1st say your boobs look fantastic pre-op!!!

Also there is no way your a 34 band, you look tiny around the ribcage! How much in inches do you measure under your boobs??

Im thinking you have your bra size wrong to start with......

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 10:19 am

yeah at first i was unsure of him as he kinda seemed abrupt but then the more we spoke i warmed to him. yeah he said he will order both sizes in for me. lol ditto i dont even know how many boobs i have looked at now lol, it is strange though how similar people can have the exact same implant but then have a differenct result its crazy!. aww hun you have been a great help its nice just getting things of my chest otherwise i constantly think about all these little things then i drive myself up the wall. are you having high profile hun? what size are you pre-op if you dont mind me asking?. so really i may aswell go for 525cc as there isnt gunna be a major difference in bra size :S ekk!!. xxx thank you for your help hunny :) xxxxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 10:23 am

Crystal wrote:Hay hun,

May I 1st say your boobs look fantastic pre-op!!!

Also there is no way your a 34 band, you look tiny around the ribcage! How much in inches do you measure under your boobs??

Im thinking you have your bra size wrong to start with......

x

aww thank you hunny :) New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 683328 . yeah i measure 28.9inches (so defo wrong band size) but then i take it my cup size would change :S im so confused!!!.

I must say your boobs look amazing in your pic!! very jealous!!!. what size were you pre-op hun? xxxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 6th October 2011, 10:58 am

MelanieP1991 wrote:
xbeautifulx wrote:Ermmm you look post op lol....fab boobs already lol.....don't know what you should choose though but purely because of boob envy, I say the biggest you can have x

New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 557141 lol i wish i was post op haha but thank you. i just dont want to go for 525cc then have the stuck on look and look out of proportion! but then i think there really isnt much difference between the two sizes. its stressing me out now i cant wait for december to hurry up!. are you booked in hun or you still researching surgeons? xxx

Not researching surgeons anymore as I know who I want now and I'm not booked in... I'm saving for the op and have just had to use the little I had saved so I don't know when or how I am going to manage to pay....don't want finance sad smile but you dolls on here keep my spirits up with the pics and surgery stories so I'm ok :flowers:
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2011, 11:03 am

I had Mr Meleagrous and had 460cc overs.....he is a overs man which Im now thinking is maybe a lttile odd as not everyone can have overs!New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 267328

I started not even measuring a cup or bra size Im 25-26 around the rib cage making me a 28-30 back but didnt have ANY boobage at all....

But im now in 30G bras in balconet style or 30FF push-up bras......

I do have some rippleing due to not having much breast tissue to cover the implants ( unders could have avoided this) but I wouldnt have gone any smaller as I love the size so if you can me some ripple with 460cc or 360 with no ripples id have gone for the bigger size BUT I may have considered unders if the option was there......

He is a very good P.S when it comes to overs and I have noticed most girls who have him get offered the larger implants ( think he is into big boobs!) He was cold on the 1st meeting but I cracked a funny and he soon smiled and laughed which was a good thing as I found him quite scary at 1st but he was very good on the day of my B.A, I was a bang of nerves and he calmed me right down, was very caring and made me feel safe.......

So anyway Im making you about a 30-32 band? ( could be wrong) and more like a 30-32 D.......460cc would make you,....well its hard to say but if you figure i started at no cup size but im now a G now add say 4 cup sizes to that and I have KNow idea what would come after that! 30-32HH?! and you may well end up bigger as its hard to predict what size youll end up.....

and if you go for 525 I would imagine you would need bras made for you as your small framed like me but with big boobs already, then adding 525cc to that I dont think youll find bras in your size, I could be wrong again but I struggle and im only a 30G........

I feel ike im rabbitin on a bit!New Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 557141

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2011, 11:12 am

Also Hun can I just ask why your wanting a B.A?

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 11:27 am

that is odd, but then i heard some surgeons perfer overs as they are the easiest and quickest to do hmm.

its strange though as you started as nothing and had 460cc and ended up 30G. but then i have spoken to so may people now (and seen their pics) ranging from c-e cup and back sizes ranging from 30-34 and they have all ended up a g maximum :S it doesnt make sense does it lol. its kinda like the implant has to fill what we have already (if that makes any sense or i may be waffling on lol).

well one boob is slightly bigger then the other (which the surgeon measured and there is only a 1cm difference) but i thought it was more, i suppose its something i kept looking at and thinking about that all the time it played on my mind and i made it a bigger situation then it was. my partner at first didnt support me with getting implants as he loves my boobs and said he cant see the difference. but i think i got myself down about it so much and im a perfectionist i suppose. He supports me now as he understands how much it upsets me as i just cant stand my boobs anymore, i think once you find a fault you keep picking at it until it gets you down so much i decided i need to do something about it. i feel a bit silly now writing this as there are women complimenting me on my pre-op boobs and there are other women who are worse off then me so feel bit selfish (i think im having a emotional day today) . I have wanted implants from the age of 17 and i'm now 20 and i have been researching about implants for this length of time so i no its not something i am rushing into. hope i havent waffled and this all makes sense. thank you so much for you help! xxxxxx
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2011, 11:33 am

Dont feel bad Hun, its totally upto you if you want a B.A! the reason why I asked is because looking at you pre-op avvy picture your boobs look perfect to me, perfect size, perfect shape, everythin I would have loved to have had before my B.A! lol

So wanted to Know your reasons for wanting a b.A as well have our own reasonsNew Avatar : Pre-op Pic. (460cc or 525cc) Help! 267328 ........One thing I will say is that by having implants and making them bigger shows up the uneveness even more so say one boob is a tiny bit bigger then the other once you have implants you will be able to notice it even more........has he offered you 2 different sized implants to make up the difference or is the difference so small he cant do that?

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2011, 11:34 am

sorry about all the spelling mess ups.... im shocking today as Im tired lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieP1991 6th October 2011, 11:43 am

thank you hun :) . well he said the size difference is due to my right boob being slightly differenct shape, therefore, he said that if he puts two different sizes in it will make the problem worse. but he said if he puts the same size implants in, it will sort out/ minimise the shape difference meaning they will look more symmetrical, as i understand that they wont look identical completely, so i am happy with what he said and feel fully confident in what he said so fingers crossed ay!lol.

lol me too im doing my dissertation for uni at the moment and keep flickering between this site and my work, i dont think i dare read over what i have wrote on this site today my spelling mess ups are probs really bad lol. thank you so much for your help hunny! i must say i love this site! i have joined other sites and some of them are very lets say b**chy.
MelanieP1991
MelanieP1991
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down