Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had 460cc or 525cc overs??

4 posters

Go down

Anyone had 460cc or 525cc overs?? Empty Anyone had 460cc or 525cc overs??

Post by Blossom 7th April 2014, 12:47 am

From an A/B cup that could possible share their photos? I'm indecisive on my size, in my consultation after meeting my surgeon i tried on both options in a sports bra with my PCC and they both seemed more or less the same. 
I did like the look of what the 525cc would approx achieve and my PCC said it shows off my figure but this sounds like a crazy implant and the majority of girls i have seen on the internet have 300-400cc's! I'm quite short too xx
Blossom
Blossom
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Anyone had 460cc or 525cc overs?? Empty Re: Anyone had 460cc or 525cc overs??

Post by B'sboobs 7th April 2014, 6:46 am

Hi blossom. I haven't had that size implant but was just wondering what projection you have decided on? My boobs were non existent before BA, I had 340cc HP and (at 3 weeks post op) am currently a DD! This probably doesn't help at all - sorry!! B x
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th April 2014, 8:14 am

Hiya  wavey hopefully won't be long before those with the size you are looking at will be able to advise you.
Have you shown your surgeon pictures of the look you are after? This is the best way to make sure you are both thinking along the same lines and he/ she understands what you are wanting your result to be. In showing the pictures the surgeon can then work out the implant size needed to get that result  taking into consideration your measurements and what you already have. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by joanne2268 7th April 2014, 10:57 am

Hi I have 450 overs  was a b /c    I got measured and am dd    upto now. Still early days though 
for me 13 days on at minute. This is good size for me as in proportion with my body which this is what I wanted.it is a large implant though  as my surgeon said and because off my frame he would not off wanted to go bigger which I didn't want anyway.  Xxx
joanne2268
joanne2268
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down