Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Implants

+3
nickimarie
misf1
loulimar
7 posters

Go down

Problems with Implants Empty Problems with Implants

Post by loulimar 23rd October 2011, 3:04 pm

Hi,
I had implants about 5 years ago - after breastfeeding 5 children I just wanted my boobs to be put back to normal.
I told my surgeon that I didn't want big boobs, I just wanted them a similar size to what they were but he told me that I'd have to have quite big ones to 'fill them out' - obviously I had to go with his advice but I've always been uncomfortable with the size change - they just made me look fat.
I would however have been able to cope with it better if they had been a nice shape but although they are round from the front profile - they are completely a strange shape from the side - they sort of come out high, then go completely flat on the front as if I'm squashed up against a pane of glass.
I went back to see him twice in the beginning. The first time he told me to massage, massage massage because I had capsular contraction - the second time he just said the breasts were quite soft now but sometimes you can improve breasts 100%, sometimes you can't and sent me away.
I've been really unhappy since, and now as a single mum, paying for surgery again is out of the question.
What would you do in my shoes?
Louise : (
loulimar
loulimar
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Problems with Implants Empty Re: Problems with Implants

Post by misf1 24th October 2011, 10:48 am

Sounds like you are a bit stuck hun. Your aftercare will have run out with your surgeon so you can't go back to complain. Sounds like you have a low profile implant and you are unhappy with the projection. The only thing you can do is try to get the money together to change the implants.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 24th October 2011, 7:07 pm

I agree honey.

I have the same issue with one of my boobs, looks completely flat from the side and I also feel they are uncomfortable. Hoping to get them redone with smaller implants but will need a full lift now to accommodate this.

Try not to get too fed up with them, it's hard because it's a huge part of our femininity.

Hugs xxx
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by loulimar 25th October 2011, 5:54 pm

Oh well,

Thanks for replying anyway - I'll have to hope I win the lottery! : )
loulimar
loulimar
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 26th October 2011, 7:14 pm

do you know what your aftercare plan was? most "say" between 5-10 yrs for cc, rupture now etc...

when you say "they sort of come out high, then go completely flat on the front as if I'm squashed up against a pane of glass" Does your own breast tissue falls below the implant and were they placed under your muscle?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 27th October 2011, 6:04 pm

Hmm does sound like you may have needed a lift as well as the implant and sounds like he just put in a big implant instead hun. I would check your aftercare policy as Kinky says cc is usually covered for 5-10 years and he has diagnosed that already so you may be able to get them on that. Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 9th February 2012, 1:21 pm

Hi hun, i have exactly the same problem with my left breast. from my areola under my nipple to the bottom of my breast looks like (from the side) ive walked into a wall.

My surgeon has said that its because i dont have enough tissue or fat covering the implant. He has suggested that i have a thick filler (perlane) injected into the area but it ony lasts upto 6months & ive got to pay over £400.

I have thought to myself recently that maybe i should of had extra projection on that side. When we 1st discussed what implants i should have, he 1st was gonna use a different size in my smaller breast but in the end he used same size & evened them up via the uplift i also had.

Obviously i understand that he couldnt be 100% certain what the outcome was gonna be, i do feel very unhappy as i feel now that one of my breasts looks deformed :-(

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 9th February 2012, 1:24 pm

forgot to mention that also from the front my areola under my nipple on my left breast looks inverted.
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th February 2012, 4:06 pm

sounds to me like you had unders, yes?

I think you needed an uplift and hes fobbing you off. It sounds like what I had except my surgeon put it right for me, no question
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down