Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants

5 posters

Go down

Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants Empty Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants

Post by greybear312000 12th December 2014, 1:33 pm

Does anyone on here who has had textured implants massage them? I've just been told by my ps that I am now allowed to massage them and I have been doing it for nearly a week now. Only doing it gently and from the top as I know you shouldn't treat textured implants like smooth ones but I am worried about all the posts online saying never to massage textured implants. My ps says I don't need to but as they are so firm and if it makes me feel better I can. I wasn't allowed to touch them for 6 weeks but have been allowed to do it since my 6 week check. Also anyone with Nagor Impleo implants did you find they took quite a while to soften . I had Nagor Impleo HP Rounds - 390cc and they are still pretty firm at 7+ weeks post op. I love how they look but they are still very round and unnatural xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants Empty Re: Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants

Post by Mammamia 12th December 2014, 1:39 pm

I had 1 boob slightly tighter/less movement than the other at about 6 weeks post. I was then told to hold it and move the whole boob round in circles. So I guess that's like massage. I think the aim was to stretch/loosen the pocket. I was told not to touch prior to that. I also have nagor textured but overs. I think after 6 weeks it's ok as they've adhered to the pocket.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants Empty Re: Massaging Textured Implants/Nagor Implants

Post by greybear312000 12th December 2014, 1:59 pm

Thanks Mammamia. I've noticed a difference in softness in just a week so it's obviously helped. Mine are just taking ages to soften but think muscles are just squeezing them tight lol. Massaging seems to be helping the muscles to relax too x
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th December 2014, 2:23 pm

I was told to massage my textured implants at 2 weeks from the top xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2014, 3:43 pm

If your ps has told you its ok, then it's ok for you. As a rule, textured ones shouldn't be, as they need to adhere, but if the surgeon says it's ok, go for it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 12th December 2014, 3:47 pm

Thanks ladies. Yes he said it's fine now I'm past 6 weeks. It's really changing them quickly too!! xx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2014, 5:07 pm

I had a stubborn boob after one of my ops. It just wouldn't drop because the tightness of my skin and I was advised very Mira massage to encourage that to drop. 

Textured Breast implants have a surface of tiny fibres that will in time knit with your Breast tissue, adhering themselves to your own body. For this to happen the Breast needs stability. But....sometimes, due to tight skin/muscle the only option a surgeon has is to advise massage to encourage the implants to drop and settle. This did work for me as ive seen it on here work for many others. 

So unless a surgeon has advised massage as part of 'your' post-op care leaving textured implants well alone is always the way to go. 

It's so, so Important to remember we are not all the same. Our anatomies are completely different to one another and just like our pre-op plans differ in a lot of ways, our post-op instruction too will differ in a lot of ways. 

Yes, there are rules surrounding the surgery and recovery, but sometimes due to the persons body type those rules need to be bent a little to get the best for the person as an individual. And it works! A tailored plan specifically altered sometimes for you as an individual. 

It's ALWAYS best never to compare your recovery to that of anybody else's here or any other forums such as this you might visit because it does mess with your head and have you questioning your surgeons decisions as you've found you have here greybear. Which isn't a bad thing I might add. If you're ever confused as a 'support forum' that's what we're here for. But it really is best to just focus on 'you' and what your surgein thinks is best for 'you too. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 12th December 2014, 5:17 pm

Thanks Cookie. I have only been doing gentle massage and Mr Alvi said that is fine as it seems to be softening them up nicely. I've certainly not been vigorous with them or anything and am only doing it for a couple of weeks to help them along a bit and only pushing downwards. It certainly is helping :) xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2014, 5:29 pm

It worked a treat for me Greybear and really evened mine out. Hope it does the same for you too greybear...it does sound like it's already heading in the right direction for you though which is great! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down