Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had a BA and had no problems?

+11
Angelpie
charls87
misf1
sarahdawn31
pinkbabe
lola_blsk
COOKIE
jen86
Julie123
mrsm
Karen1982
15 posters

Go down

Has anyone had a BA and had no problems? Empty Has anyone had a BA and had no problems?

Post by Karen1982 18th May 2011, 7:30 pm

Just wondering really...?

xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a BA and had no problems? Empty Re: Has anyone had a BA and had no problems?

Post by mrsm 18th May 2011, 7:44 pm

Yeh me! I'd say the vast majority of people have no problems.
If you're worried from reading about complications, you have to remember on sites like this, more people come here and are more likely to post if they're worried about something, if everythings going smoothly people stay quiet and just read for info. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a BA and had no problems? Empty Re: Has anyone had a BA and had no problems?

Post by mrsm 18th May 2011, 7:46 pm

Oooh I had my BA on 17th september last year, I see you're going to be having yours the same day! good luck x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 18th May 2011, 7:46 pm

I agree with that.............I think when the BA op is over and some time down the road later when all has become normal, girls will naturally just drift off to other things..........................I have a lot of customers that come into my shop who have had BAs and I have never heard of any of them having complications.
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th May 2011, 7:47 pm

me!! but so far im nearly a month post so i dont think i can really comment! he he :teehee:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 18th May 2011, 7:51 pm

Ah thanks mrsm yep 17th September i want to get summer out of the way as we have so much planned .

That's exactly what was happening lol, i was starting to panic. Totally get what you mean though.

Nice to hear of people that haven't had complications, just keeps me a bit more hopeful that I won't but also good to hear what has happened to other people, rambling now lol.

Fingers crossed though Jen xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2011, 8:06 pm

You'll find a hell of a lot more women on this forum haven't had problems then have, but most women on this forum are early post-op.

In saying that, chances are you will probably change your implants again at some point. Whether it's because of a complication or for aesthetic reasons this probably won't be the only BA you're ever going to have, so all should be very aware of that when having this surgery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 18th May 2011, 8:21 pm

Me- but I'm only a few months post op :thumbs:
Don't want to speak too soon though!

:-) but I've heard everyone will at some point have to change their implants whether it be 5 months 5 years or 25 years. Due to wanting bigger, different or having complications like CC. :-)
Xxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 18th May 2011, 8:28 pm

:doh: ust seen ur post Cookie- blonde day!xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2011, 8:29 pm

Great minds think alike darling Has anyone had a BA and had no problems? 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th May 2011, 9:22 pm

I'm nearly 2years PO and touch wood I havn't had any problems. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 18th May 2011, 9:30 pm

Yes, I have had NO problems at all with my BA and BL! Everything went smoothy and easier than I would have guessed and I am thrilled to bits!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th May 2011, 11:10 pm

I too am 2 years post op and I have had no problems so far touch wood.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 19th May 2011, 8:07 am

No problems for me either...having said that im still early days!!
touch wood! x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 19th May 2011, 9:57 am

Thanks everyone.

Yeah spoke to my surgeon about what happens down the line so definitely have my eyes open to having them done again in the future, going to start saving as soon as I have had my first one lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 19th May 2011, 10:33 am

No problems for me and I must be over 2 years post op now (must look at my own ticker when I've posted this LOL!). I intend to keep these implants as long as I can.

Flash

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 19th May 2011, 11:04 am

No problems here either TOUCH WOOD :)
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 19th May 2011, 7:29 pm

Yes problems but still don't regret it in any way shape or form!

Flash
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 19th May 2011, 8:28 pm

Same here, no problems for me touch wood but only 9 months for me, i never take anthing for granted, but fingers crossed x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 19th May 2011, 9:03 pm

Im only 6 weeks post op and iv not had any problems either ( fingers crossed ) Lol x
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down