Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man problems :(

+2
COOKIE
Emilycornwall
6 posters

Go down

Man problems :( Empty Man problems :(

Post by Emilycornwall 21st October 2012, 8:51 pm

My boyfriend has been absolutely fantastic in my recovery and looking after me and for that I am really pleased and thankful.
I have been having a fairly painful time, lots of aches and pains but tried earlier to introduce some us time , thinking after this time he might need some relief. He point blank refused and said get used to it, not going to happen for a long time, until I am fixed. I'm not sure if he's gone off me or he's simply scared of hurting me more?
It made me feel crap as there's been no kissing or cuddling since my op and I am longing for contact, he's not a big talker and he gets moody if I go on about things.
I don't know how long to wait until sex is safe for us and gentle I think would be ok, just wondering if its natural for your man to be hesitant after the op or if its just mine and if he's not keen now of the new additions.
I've always been self conscious and hoped having this would help my confidence, now I feel upset with it all :(
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Man problems :( Empty Re: Man problems :(

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2012, 8:58 pm

Seeing you after having major surgery and so uncomfortable afterwards hun does really scare some guys and they get quite scared of our boobs!

I wouldn't be fearful of your guy going off you or anything hun, he's just concerned and doesn't want to hurt you. Gentle coaxing on your part might help but it sounds like you may have to tread very gently at first..

You're fine to have sex when YOU feel ready babe. I found leaving my bra on early post-op made it more comfortable for me. When you feel ready, guiding his hands to your new boobs and showing him how much pressure is OK might help show him they aren't going to break. This is what I did babe.

He'll come round soon enough hun. It's only because he cares so much about you that he's behaving in this way. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 21st October 2012, 9:04 pm

I agree Cookie x he just cares and is worried about hurting you . I have only just 2 days ago had adult time, I was clutching them like Gold Bullion, hardly sexy ! My husband was worried! Said it was like going back to after having kids. give him some time, and please don't get down Emily xxx Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 21st October 2012, 9:08 pm

Thanks girls, I'm concerned for him and me, I don't want him to feel scared but also know he has needs and want him to like the new me!! Will have to tread carefully and hope he comes round soon xx
Thanks so much xxx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 21st October 2012, 9:36 pm

When did you have your BA?x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 21st October 2012, 10:01 pm

There are more ways to skin a cat Emily x sorry if it sounds a bit blunt x so just take it slow , it will all work out . I will never understand men!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 21st October 2012, 10:48 pm

I'm sure some gentle 'coaxing' will change his mind Man problems :( 184153

He's probably terrified of hurting you hun xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 22nd October 2012, 7:12 am

I agree with the girls, I'm sure he's just scared of hurting you, my man was similar, just take things slowly Emily, I'm sure things will return to normal.
Try not to feel down about it. Hug
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 22nd October 2012, 10:20 am

Thanks again everyone , I am extra paranoid I think as back in June there was a hint of an affair and at that point he had gone off sex then too...
He won't even kiss or cuddle me at the mo, let alone finding any way to be close, I am sure it is just him not wanting to hurt me but it sadly may also be his get out clause :( xx . Boob job has given me happiness but guess it was never going to be a relationship bandage ...
Sorry as know this isn't ba related ... Cx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 22nd October 2012, 9:14 pm

Man problems :( 3682496823 Aww hun, can't imagine how you are feeling right now Man problems :( 1199265026

Can you talk to him about your concens?xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 22nd October 2012, 9:34 pm

Tried to, it made him get the hump and say I was being paranoid and doing his head in, he has the ability to turn it all back on me and my personal insecurities.
Pretty sure what I had to go through back in June would make anyone be insecure, we have always been pretty active in the bedroom department apart from then and of course now. It's his lack of any kissing or just cuddles that's most concerning, I can understand him not wanting to hurt me but just stopping all affection is what's hurting me the most.
Feel like I've got so much to deal with right now with out upsetting myself over all that again. :( x
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 22nd October 2012, 9:58 pm

We ain't having much fun at the moment are we Emily? Hug
I think it's just the shock at everything, frightened of hurting you etc, try not to get paranoid Hun . Have had similar times trust me x I hope this fab new you is making you happy x I cleared the air tonight with mine, and he is stern and arrogant, but I had to do it, all building up . Maybe have a chat ? I am sure you will sort this xxxxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 22nd October 2012, 10:23 pm

Yeah I would defo talk to him again and be strong, explain u are feeling rather crap and he as your partner should be making you feel better ad alleviating any of your concerns! If you have been through a tough time with him then you are entitled to feel upset and he should be reassuring you, not being stubborn and selfish by burying his head in the sand! Xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down