Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help... bad cough and surgery

+2
nikitaw86
Doony
6 posters

Go down

help... bad cough and surgery Empty help... bad cough and surgery

Post by Doony 18th September 2011, 3:28 pm

help me i am supposed to be getting the surgery after tom with my best friend.. and we cant postpone.. and i have a really bad cough that i had for over a month.. and its not going away.. took everything.. antibiotics, and enhalers and injections... can i do it with a cough..
plzzzzz helppp me

Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

help... bad cough and surgery Empty Re: help... bad cough and surgery

Post by nikitaw86 18th September 2011, 4:15 pm

i'm sure you'll be fine if u feel well in urself except that? they'll check u pre op anyway hun get better soon xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 18th September 2011, 4:30 pm

You should be fine hun, as long as you dont have a fever, cant quite remember who but I know one of the girls here had a cold before her op and was worried about not being able to have it and she did have the op as they said she was fine. As long as you get some rest and sleep.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 18th September 2011, 7:49 pm

i know... im sooo mad... im supposed to travel to get it.. n i called them.. the doctor said u cant go in.. even though i have a clear chest.. its just allergies

Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 18th September 2011, 9:14 pm

They may contact your gp at your pre op hun. But if you dont have a fever then you may be okay, but your ps will be able to tell you xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th September 2011, 9:37 pm

hi hun, as far as i'm aware, unless you have a fever or have been on antibiotics within a week of ur surgery, you should fine. I'm not a doctor though!!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th September 2011, 9:58 pm

Hay Hun.........

My advise would be to call the B.A company ASAP and exsplain to them about whats been going on........Just make sure you dont try and hide it, which when you have waited so long for your B.A can be very tempting to do.

Your Health is the most important thing right now and if they do decide to move your B.A to a different day then thats the best thing to do.

Has your G.P not sent you for a chest x-ray just to rule out hidden infections? you can have infections that you can not hear ( so your chest sounds clear) and antibiotic wont touch so normally with a cough lasting as long as yours a chest x-ray should have been done to rule this out, even more so if you have been treated with everything going but still have the cough.

I have read so many times of girls who are in a panic who have become ill thinking what shall I do and it worrys me they could be putting themselfs at risk for the sake of getting there new boobs by not telling the clininc and thinking they will be ok..........if your not well then best let the clinic decided and if you tell them everything and they decided not to go ahead and postpone then thats whats best....it diont mean youll not get your perfect boobs

xx

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down