Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

+55
jadeBA
rache1976
Cat007
hlt67
xaxa
katyp
Aurora1979
sweetpoison
cocogirl
gemari
LolaDV
louisajane82
mistyhoney
whoknew1987
MKaz
Sara_Crooks
Kat4
bronzewolf
Xle4hx
rosygirl90
jen86
louise_vaa
Princess76
RedUmbrella
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
Phoebe
aliwoo
Wenna
Lauren87
AmyD
rlmiller8267
Crystal
Opal_Eyes
minxie
tammo22uk
LM
millie10
missy77
needboobs
Natty29
lou231179
cinomanhatch
alexandra33
Josey
evee123
Lou2011
kay
baf
XxTracyxX
Love2run
barbiecon
suzyb
puma419
xbeautifulx
59 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by kiwigirl 26th September 2011, 3:12 am

Phoebe wrote:Spots spots and more blooming spots (on the chest), I was covered in them for what seems like weeks!Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 856466

WEEKS?!?! Oh lordy lordy!! I noticed I'd broken out in loads of tiny tiny little spots all over chest level of my boobs yesterday nope I had read on here that they sometimes, happen... but I was hoping it might be a 'days' thing, rather than a 'weeks' thing...
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by alexandra33 26th September 2011, 3:09 pm

Greasy skin anyone? My face and chest became SO greasy (I think I read it was a side effect of the GA) YUCK!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 26th September 2011, 6:07 pm

OMG, yes to greasy skin, until i saw your post I had no idea it was the GA?? I was wondering what was going on!!
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 26th September 2011, 6:08 pm

Yea aliwoo, I'm pretty sure I read that (on here I think!) but it settled down after a few weeks! Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 588945
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 26th September 2011, 8:34 pm

Love this thread, learning so much...not looking forward to the spots and greasy skin!! x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 26th September 2011, 9:23 pm

Welshvicci123-this thread has been an eye opener and has reassured me no end! You might some of what we've had or non. But at least you know any of it will be mostly 'normal post ba' stuff?! Good luck Hun.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 26th September 2011, 9:36 pm

Oh my god!! I thought that greasy skin thing was just me! I remember sitting in my hospital bed touching my face and being convinced that they'd smeared something on me while I was under! I also agree with the bloated belly, aching sternum, bum shuffle but mostly about the being so happy to finally be in proportion for the first time in my entire life :D

OK here are my contributions:

* That they will tie your hair up in a big knot on top of your head while you're under the GA and you won't even realise for about a day after

* That your feelings about your boobs will change daily and you will be obsessed with all things boob-related for ages before the op and ages after

* That you will have to get used to your nipples showing through your clothes if you're not careful! After a lifetime of massively padded bras, a thin sports bra is taking a LOT of getting used to.

* That the very smallest exertion will absolutely knacker you out to start off with

* That it is REALLY hard to shave under your arms post-BA. Even now I struggle because I have side-boob to manouevre! Not used to that yet.

* That you will feel compelled to try on one of your old bras and it will look RIDICULOUS.

* That sneezing really sucks

Sure I will think of more :) I love this thread!
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 26th September 2011, 9:59 pm

Oh yeah, totally agree on the nipples thing, too! I never thought about them before, as my bras were always so padded. And now I don't know if that is the reason I never noticed myself randomly high-beaming, or if it's because of the healing I'm doing now so my nipples go hard at odd times for no reason and then settle down a bit, but because I don't have a padded bra on, every man and his dog can see it, so I'm really self-concious!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 28th September 2011, 10:21 am

What's morning boob? I'm having op in 2 weeks and had no idea what to ex[ect til I saw this, eek!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 28th September 2011, 10:30 am

It's when you wake up and your boobs really hurt for a little while when you stand up. I found my chest felt really tight when I first got up and I'd be hunched over but once my pain killers kicked in and I'd been wandering around for a bit, it was fine. I'm just past a week and I only get it very slightly now so it does go away quickly! Good luck with your BA!!

My top tip was lip balm by the bed and to take laxatives early on if you can't go! I still had a listed belly but I don't think it was as bad as it could of been xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 28th September 2011, 10:37 am

Ouch! Thanks for the explanation, at least I won't panic when I get up the next day now! I had no idea about any of this stuff! x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 28th September 2011, 10:48 am

Me neither! This forum is fab!! I found every day has got easier so don't panic too much about the pain, hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery too! I think getting lots of sleep and resting has really helped me. Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 28th September 2011, 10:52 am

I'm really lucky that I'm not working at the mo, am training one day a week for a new job and they have said I can miss the week folowing the op, so I have no excuse for not resting, I will def have plently of time to sleep, sounds good to me! thanks hon x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 7th October 2011, 7:22 am

Bump for newbies and newly augmented dolls x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th October 2011, 10:01 am

That its almost impossible to wash your own hair for at least the 1st week or maybe if your a baby like me 2!!!

Then you have to get you dad to wash it for you over the kitchen sink as you cant bare to lean over the bath as it hurts to muchBefore I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 869500

Spotty chest I still have to this day and only get the odd week here and there with out the spotsBefore I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 683465

And I agree with the lady who said she had major regrets about having her op after.........I was terrible with emotions for about 2 weeks after my op, I put it down to pain, lack of sleep and it soon gets to you when you look like crap, have the belly as big as your new boobs and you can barly move so i had days when I cried and though "what the hell have I done" and even wished I had never done it

BUT after 2 weeks and I started to feel better, less pain more sleep and I didnt look like a balloon it soon turned to "I love my boobs and its the best thing I have ever done for me"Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 154564

Be ready to wake up and feel a emotional wreck!....I wasnt and I found it hard to deal with as did my poor hubby!Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 3 557141

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th October 2011, 10:03 am

everyone has covered everything for me really....one thing that i really think they should tell you is that the boobs u have straight after the op r NOT THE ONES YOU END UP WITH!! they just dont tell you that. shrug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 15th October 2011, 5:06 pm

3 days post op - I wish someone had told me how much the medication would make me feel like crap - I've spent 3 days of having no sleep and hot sweats at night, no appetite, nausea, and feeling like my eyes were rolling in my head I was so tired, just to doze for 10 mins and then not be able to sleep again! Have decided to come off it so I can feel human again!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 15th October 2011, 6:20 pm

Prnicess76, were you taking tramadol?!
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 15th October 2011, 6:23 pm

having the anesthetic needle was the only part of having a boob job what caused me pain!! everythink else is o.k you just feel uncomftable but your not in constant achey pain xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 15th October 2011, 7:27 pm

Yeah, that's the one, did you have that too?
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xle4hx 15th October 2011, 8:54 pm

tammo22uk wrote:
cinomanhatch wrote:I wish i had known that after the op you are advised to wear hideous anti deep vein thrombosis stockings! In which case i wouldn't have brought leggings and flip flops to wear home!!!

Exactly what I was Gunnar put lol! And that you have to wear them for TEN DAYS!!!! Shocked

Hiya sorry I couldn't send u a private msg cos I haven't posted enough and I'm a new member or something.... I was just wondering what ur stats were before ur bA and what made u have partials? I'm hoping o have my BA beginning of DEc and want 410s, are you signed up to [link removed].com? X
Xle4hx
Xle4hx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 15th October 2011, 9:37 pm

rosygirl90 wrote:having the anesthetic needle was the only part of having a boob job what caused me pain!! everythink else is o.k you just feel uncomftable but your not in constant achey pain xxx

I knew it! Every tries to tell meit doesn't hurt but I know it it does aNdi knownthe pain willmbe magnified for me due to my fear Shocked
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 16th October 2011, 7:05 am

I was really worried about it and I barely felt it, if you re worried you can ask them to put a numbing cream on the area 20 mins before so you won't feel it at all. I was totally freaked out by the canula and had to keep it in all day, I felt so ill after op I was put on a drip, and was grateful for having it then! Barely felt it come out either, I had to have a morphine injection which was more painful than this x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 17th October 2011, 11:19 am

The GA needle insertion for me felt like a bad scratch, that wasnt too bad what was worse was when the anesthetist started to shunt the stuff through, he did it too fast and it felt like someone had chopped my arm off it was soo painful i was ooowing and crying, the nurse had to rub that area for the rest of the time the GA was administering it so that i could not feel it. I was out 2 seconds later though. My vein still feels bruised from it and my wrist was swollen for 2 days
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 17th October 2011, 12:24 pm

I wish someone had told me/id read about it ..... with less than 24 hours to go .....

ummmm not liking the sound of a swollen belly - can someone clarify maybe for me cos its been mentioned a couple of times on this thread .... is it cos of the GA, erm constipation or something else? can it be avoided?

Am glad someone said about the surgical stockings - I knew Id have to wear them but hadnt thought it through properlymaybe? I have packed some leggings in my bag (thinking soft and comfy) and my boots so maybe once feet inside both I could get away with it? Just imagining stockinged toes in flip-flops makes me think of my dad wearing socks with his sandles on holidays hahahah
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next