Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

+55
jadeBA
rache1976
Cat007
hlt67
xaxa
katyp
Aurora1979
sweetpoison
cocogirl
gemari
LolaDV
louisajane82
mistyhoney
whoknew1987
MKaz
Sara_Crooks
Kat4
bronzewolf
Xle4hx
rosygirl90
jen86
louise_vaa
Princess76
RedUmbrella
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
Phoebe
aliwoo
Wenna
Lauren87
AmyD
rlmiller8267
Crystal
Opal_Eyes
minxie
tammo22uk
LM
millie10
missy77
needboobs
Natty29
lou231179
cinomanhatch
alexandra33
Josey
evee123
Lou2011
kay
baf
XxTracyxX
Love2run
barbiecon
suzyb
puma419
xbeautifulx
59 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... Empty Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by xbeautifulx 7th September 2011, 10:29 pm

Hey dolls, there was a similar thread created on another forum I frequent and it had some very good tips and information in the thread from ladies post BA that I feel we could all benefit from over here. Therefore just finish off the title by sharing what you wish somebody had told you pre BA.

I would start it off but as you can see I am still pre BA, therefore somebody else is welcome to do the honors ... :flowers:
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by puma419 7th September 2011, 11:02 pm

Great thread idea, Beautiful! I know I wanna learn as much as possible about getting them done and every little bit of information helps....
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by puma419 7th September 2011, 11:03 pm

Great thread idea, Beautiful! I know I wanna learn as much as possible about getting them done and every little bit of information helps....
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 8th September 2011, 7:54 am

......that you dont wake up following your op with the perfect set of breasts you hoped for....they have so much change to go through, and you have to learn to be patient!!!! I had never heard of drop & fluff until post op x
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th September 2011, 8:25 am

to haggle on price! and that fake boobs measure bigger than they look
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 8th September 2011, 9:45 am

I wish I had had another consult with another dr just to get another opion to see what orher choices I had. I do like my dr but as I have to have another surgery I do wonder if it was something I could have avoided.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 8th September 2011, 10:19 am

That unders are actually very very painful and strapping is just awful xx
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by baf 8th September 2011, 10:32 am

Morning boob... I didn't know about that and it was the worst part of my recovery.

Also, there will be air and fluid trapped in the implant pocket after surgery which will move around and make water noises, I didn't know about that, I totally freaked out and was convinced that my implant was broken but it is normal and your body will absorb it within 5-7 days.
baf
baf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th September 2011, 10:39 am

Take your time and get as many consults as you can with different surgeons and only book when you are 110% confident in the person doing the op x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 8th September 2011, 10:58 am

I agree, see as many surgeons as possible to get a good idea of what is best for you. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement and just book with the first surgeon you see - I know I did!
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 8th September 2011, 12:21 pm

That all my body issues wont disapear because i have big boobs. Ill still have stretch marks, cellulite, footballers knees, crap hair and a bum to rival Jlo!
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Josey 8th September 2011, 12:28 pm

That i will never learn to love my Binder and that it itches like a bitch Shocked

But i will put up with it for my remaining 3.5 weeks because my new twinnies look better each day Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... 899188

Josey x
Josey
Josey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 2:21 pm

That my sternum would hurt 150 thousand times more than my actual boobies - and that 2 bags of frozen peas are better than morphine in the first week!!!!

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th September 2011, 2:23 pm

omg iv laughed so much reading these! honestly celebrities made it look so glamour's lol!!!!!!!!!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 8th September 2011, 4:03 pm

I wish i had known that after the op you are advised to wear hideous anti deep vein thrombosis stockings! In which case i wouldn't have brought leggings and flip flops to wear home!!!
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 8th September 2011, 4:17 pm

cinomanhatch wrote:I wish i had known that after the op you are advised to wear hideous anti deep vein thrombosis stockings! In which case i wouldn't have brought leggings and flip flops to wear home!!!

Me too - the nurse said it was ok to fold the toe bit back though so not too drastic - may also be worth asking if they can give you a spare pair as I only had one set and wasn't sure if it was ok to take them off to wash or not!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th September 2011, 4:19 pm

I wish that I was told that implants r smaller than they measure wud have pushed for much bigger implants and maybe a different profile,didn't have a clue about profiles b4 my op xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 8th September 2011, 6:00 pm

Love it...keep it coming x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 8th September 2011, 6:34 pm

Loving this thread.
Each post i am thinking...'ooh yeah, me too!'
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 6:36 pm

I wish someone had told me how happy this would make me and how proportioned I would finally look for the first time in my life so that I would have done it 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 8th September 2011, 6:53 pm

.....about this site.

Maybe then I wouldnt have driven my friends crazy?!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 8th September 2011, 7:15 pm

I wish someone had told me that it's possible to have hematoma(internal bleeding) even 2 weeks after having my BA!!
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 7:16 pm

Missy - how did you end up getting hematoma? Did you pull something or lift something heavy or did something hit you?

Sorry, I'm just at 2 weeks myself and thought I was out of the woods!! Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... 267328
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 8th September 2011, 7:23 pm

I have no idea hun...the day before I washed the dishes and did some dusting around the house...nothing really serious..... no pulling or lifting heavy things!!..
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 7:26 pm

Oh wow thx for the heads up - I'll totally be careful! It's so hard I feel 100% already - what did you just have massive swelling and went to the hospital? Everything is better now, tho, yea?
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next