Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got told off by my physio....

3 posters

Go down

Just got told off by my physio.... Empty Just got told off by my physio....

Post by MarieMc85 10th July 2009, 5:06 pm

Hi everybody,

I've been referred to a physio by my GP as have been getting really bad pains in my left shoulder and neck.

I went for an appoinment this afternoon and he said my spine and neck is really stiff and my sitting down posture is really bad.

He then made me lie on my front and started pressing really hard on my back. At this point I started to panic as didn't want him to burst my implants!

So I had to tell him I had implants and he replied "Oh you didn't tell us that before!".

He then started to say that my problems could be down to my implants as I would have changed my posture when I got them done!

I told him I've always had problems with my neck and shoulder and that it has got worse over the last 4 weeks or so but that I didn't think my getting implants was relevant.

Has anyone else had back/shoulder/neck problems after getting their implants or do you think he was trying to wriggle out of me getting NHS physio by saying it was self inflicted??

He's given me exercises to do but I felt really embarrassed. I don't want to tell everyone my business. Maybe I should have mentioned it but on my 1st appointment, there was my male physio plus another trainee physio bloke there and I didn't want to broadcast the fact!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Just got told off by my physio.... Empty Re: Just got told off by my physio....

Post by LJK 10th July 2009, 6:28 pm

I wouldn't have thought that your implants would have caused you any further pain. If its muscular, then i would have thought your muscles will need manipulating by a physiotherapist to get them to relax and losen.

Give the excercises a go and if you don't feel like they are doing anything, then go back and push for some more treatment.

Don't feel embarressed hun, feel proud!
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 11th July 2009, 9:39 am

Thanks hun.

I was thinking about it this morning and my problems definately started before my op so I think he's talking rubbish!

I don't know what he has done to me though as I am in complete agony this morning with my neck. Worse than it was before I saw him.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 10:37 am

MarieMc85 wrote:He then started to say that my problems could be down to my implants as I would have changed my posture when I got them done!
This could be true, i know that Chantelle Houghton is having physio since her boobs, but you say you had problems before so i dont think its because of that, but it may be adding to the pain :dunno:
He's given me exercises to do but I felt really embarrassed. I don't want to tell everyone my business. Maybe I should have mentioned it but on my 1st appointment, there was my male physio plus another trainee physio bloke there and I didn't want to broadcast the fact!
Can you say you feel uncomfortable with him and get someone else hun?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down