Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

+15
Thrilled Ann
Charlii
Prettylil
greenbean1
Soosie73
misskaren
louise28
Jenpops
tinkerbell24
mrsgray
Wonderwoman1
mrsball
Sushar22
krizzooo1
tigertonix
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I wish i'd never have told anyone :( Empty I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 7:25 pm

Hi, girls:(
you're going to think i'm bi-polar or something because one minute i'm buzzing about my boobs and life in general and now i'm gutted I ever told anyone of my friends about my BA.
my friend is the kind of girl that ALWAYS has to outdo me in everything! During school, if I got a new coat, she would have to get an even nicer coat.. If I got my hair cut, she'd have hers done (but at a better place, like toni&guy!) Now, guess what? ...She's going to consultations to have her boobs done! I'm fuming.. like absolutely, 100% so so so so so angry!
I got my boobs done for me :( I got them done because she always had boobs and I didn't. Whenever we met boys at school they would always look at her because she had such a full cleavage and I didn't.. so now I've finally got boobs, and she can see that im so happy and confident, she's had to beat me and go one step frigging further!
she's even been asking me what surgeon I had and what his number is!

So upset!
I feel like the excitement about having my boobs has just been taken away from me. so now she'll have much bigger boobs and i'll basically be back to being the 'less bustier one.'

xxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

I wish i'd never have told anyone :( Empty Re: I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

Post by krizzooo1 12th January 2014, 7:38 pm

nope 
Some friends aren't worth having as friends.
BUT
those that are , well they are worth having a chat with, telling her how you feel......talking through your feelings together...and perhaps why she feels she wants a BA now........

Just need to decide how much of a friend she is hun. And do what is right for you at this time.

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

I wish i'd never have told anyone :( Empty Re: I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

Post by Sushar22 12th January 2014, 7:48 pm

Focus on yourself yu were happy before so stay happy x your reasons were good ones and you were happy with the result x it seems this relationship is not really very healthy it seems to be based on competition rather than love and support xxx
Sushar22
Sushar22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 7:55 pm

Thanks, Kriz :( I can't talk to her though.. she's even said she's booking a consultation with MY surgeon! Does she just want to be me or something? I'm so annoyed.

Thank you, Sushar! and welcome! I just feel like she's taking the one thing that's unique to me away from me.xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2014, 7:55 pm

If you ask me I know it may not seem but but she seems a tad jelous of YOU. 
Those sort of people who always feel they need to to one better actual lack security within themselves.

Hunny, listen, you've had your boobs done for you and they look and will look even more amazing once all healed. 
Be happy with what you have and feel content that your happy you don't feel the need to out do anyone. 

See at as a form of flattery than competition . And if you really feel this friend has a negative impact on your life then your better off without her in it. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 8:00 pm

I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head, mrsball!
I feel like she can't let me have anything because she's scared I will look better than her or get more attention than her.

If she does decide to go through with it and especially with my surgeon (when she isn't passionate about a boob job at all) then I think i'm going to cut her out of my life. I feel like she's deliberately trying to take my excitement from me.

thanks mrsball xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th January 2014, 8:02 pm

Hi Tiger.. Aw babe, try not to be upset, sounds like she's not much of a friend to be honest.. I know I don't know her or you personally however after what you've said, it sounds like she's a little insecure about herself and constantly needs attention.. Maybe she feels threatened in a way, who knows. Try as hard as it may be, to be happy for her even if it is through gritted teeth.. At the end of the day, you're unique, you're not the one copying her, it's the other way around.. Xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 8:07 pm

I know, thank you, Wonderwoman. I can't bring myself to be happy for her though because I know that she secretely wasn't happy for me.. instead she was just worried that I was going to have boobs nicer than hers.
I don't get why she always has to be in competition. I just wish i'd have stayed quiet and not told anyone. Oh I forgot to mention.. a few months ago, I went to Portugal for 2 weeks and mentioned to her that I had caught quite a good tan! When I arrived home, I found that she looked like an actual portugese woman! Of course she'd been for the most expensive spray tan the day before I got back just so she'd be browner than me. I just can't cope anymore, she's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 12th January 2014, 8:07 pm

I think your friend seems a tad jealous of you too.  She must feel insecure in some way.

Try to take it as a compliment.   It seems pointless to me that she wants to get her boobs done if she was previously happy with them.

Try to enjoy your new boobs and confidence once again. And you will feel happy on this emotional roller coaster. 

Xx
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 12th January 2014, 8:08 pm

Ahh that's ok hunny 
 Hug 
Honestly though don't let anyone take the excitement from you, don't focus on her focus on YOU and your healing! 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 8:12 pm

Thank you mrsgray :(
I know, it's pointless! she isn't made of money either.. she's a single mum on benefits (no disrespect to anyone on benefits.. It takes a lot to be a single mum so i'm not disrespecting her for that) I just mean that she doesn't need them done so surely it's actually a bit of a waste of money especially as she never wanted them done before xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 8:13 pm

Thank you mrsball! I will do, thank you!!!!xx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th January 2014, 8:16 pm

Tbh id let her get on with it and be all yeah.yeah go for it, she might not in the end?

Its something that wouldn't bother me though.so maybe i see it different? 

At times like this u do find out who ur friends are dont you

But she may struggle after being a single parent, u really can't do.much.kids wise xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 12th January 2014, 8:28 pm

I agree with tink, You do find out who your true friends are for sure & it wouldn't bother me now either, I think maybe as we are older than you hun...with kids ...hubbys it is different.
I have learnt not to let other people get to me over the years.... definitely!
You just take care in your recovery , whether you decide to talk about it or let her get on with her immature quest!
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 12th January 2014, 8:28 pm

Aww babe, I agree sounds like she is jealous of everything you do, she feels she has to follow suit to make herself feel good! 

Bug hugs... Don't let that biatch get you down, you're beautiful inside and out from what I've got to know from You xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 12th January 2014, 8:35 pm

I definitely think she is jealous of you.. She won't ever admit it of course and she doesn't sound like a good friend..she craves attention by the sounds if things and clearly can't stand the fact that you look amazing without having to copy anyone.. Hold your head high and be proud of who you are... I remember a friend of mine actually admitted to me she was jealous of me.. I honestly thought we were best friends and really adored her.. She made her feelings clear one night and i was really upset.. I couldn't understand why someone who was supposed to be my friend felt that way.. I asked her why and she reeled off a catalogue of things about me that she wanted for herself.. I had such an idealistic view of my "supposed friendship" with this girl, but she had other ideas... Needless to say it didn't last long after that.. I have nothing to say to her and certainly wouldn't associate with her again.. Xx do what's best for you xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 12th January 2014, 8:37 pm

From what you've said it sounds like she won't have the funds to pay for it all.  It doesn't sound to me like she is making a very sensible decision.  Like Tink said she might not even go through with it.

Try to push it all to the back of your mind and focus on yourself xx
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 12th January 2014, 8:45 pm

Aw Tiger I had a friend like this when I was younger, but she was slightly weird, I shared a flat with her for a while and thought I was losing my mind as underwear & clothes of mine kept disappearing from my drawers and when I asked if she'd seen them she denied all knowledge. Anyway she was out one night and after a few shandies another friend suggested I check her room, I felt so guilty but was full of the brave juice that I did. Well oh my goodness, I found all sorts of my belongings stuffed behind her bed, photos, underwear, jewellery. I was so nervous confronting her about it, it took me a few weeks before I plucked up courage and when I did, she burst into tears and told me she was so jealous of all the nice things I had and once she started taking things she couldn't stop. I just gave her a hug and said she could borrow anything at all as long as she asked first.Our friendship was never the same after this as we just grew apart.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 12th January 2014, 9:01 pm

awww tingertonix

thats a wee shame she feel she doesnt have a mind of her own to do what makes 'her' happy rather than just copy you.

but dya know what like mrsball and onderwoman said take it as a compliment and she really is so wrapped up in herself she doesnt know she is being like that.  i think you should have a chat with her and see what happens - you will know after that conversation if you want to continue the friendship.

Just you focus on being 'you' and the confidence your new boobies have given you - enjoy it and you may just find it is a threat to see your reaction.

you are young and a beautiful person inside and out and friends will come and go in your life just make sure you choose them carefully as is important to have true friends around you chick

hugs  Hug xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 12th January 2014, 9:12 pm

You could take it as a sort of compliment that's she has no personality or style that she feels she has to copy you but is prefer to ditch someone like that x
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th January 2014, 10:59 pm

Thank you all so much for sharing all your past experiences with me and the helpful advice you have given!
I'm reassured now that it's not only me who's experienced this obsessive 'I want to be better' malarchey!
Thank you all, I feel a little better now.. I suppose I can't stop her from doing it but I just feel a bit betrayed in a way.

Thank you all so much!!xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 13th January 2014, 9:26 am

Toni, just read your post and the replies, I would be FURIOUS too, SO annoying. She sounds like she aspires to be a photocopy of u and no wonder, ur gorgeous, clever and funny. Only u know if u want to stay friends with her, maybe distance yourself from her for a short time if you don't feel able to say to her how u feel just now. See how u feel in a week or so and try to focus on you for now. Di xx
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 9:31 am

Well well well .... Tigertonix .. I had exactly the same experience even worse...

1stly - i didnt tell this friend about my boob job - purposely.. so i said i was going away to scotland for 2 weeks - went away and had my boob joob and was a bit settled.. then we had to go for a girls nite out and I had to tell - cos it was so obvious ..
so just before the girls nite out - I spilled it out and said i had a boob job and sent her pic ..

well 4 weeks later - a friend of ours (a guy) sends me the same pic i had sent her and said girlfriend sent him the pic and also told a few friends..

she called me a wasteful bitch etc ...

but guess what - when she came round to mine and actually saw boobies - she was all gagas - wanting to have a boob job etc and asking for surgeon details etc

Now i acted like the same old bitch she is - pardon my french - so i said had my boobs done in MYA and directed her there ..

Simple - so sad!! but yes - she is v v jealous!! she is a 34 full d cup (perk boobs etc - she has never breastfed or anything) whilst i was a saggy disgraceful 32b..

anyways - i am planning on getting rid of her though ..
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th January 2014, 9:39 am

Start making stuff up and play her at her own game!! "yeh, im really into clashing neons at the moment, its so Milan"!!

When I was 17, most of my mates were older than me. Then this one girl all of a sudden was hanging with me and the bf all the time, bought the same clothes, dyed her hair the same, got the same glasses...she actually was a clone, and i was like, wtf, why would she want to be me?! Its damned annoying...but you do kind of have to take it as a compliment. And at the end of the day, these things will work themselves out, and either you'll stay close or you'll drift as friends. But it sounds like you woulnt be too upset if that happened.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrilled Ann 13th January 2014, 9:46 am

Don't be upset honey! As you said - you did it for yourself, and you feel great and look great now! That's what counts. She might be unhappy in a future because she made such decisions based on outdoing you or other people. I don't know her so I won't judge her, but this is not the kind of friend I'd like to have. In my opinion friendships like this don't last. Be the better person - wish her good luck and support her. 
You are the winner here, trust me xxxxx
Thrilled Ann
Thrilled Ann
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next