Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who have you told about your surgery?

+8
jangledania
SarahMichelle
stokesy88
welshvicci123
gillmoo
annaliese76
momojack
Baileys
12 posters

Go down

Who have you told about your surgery? Empty Who have you told about your surgery?

Post by Baileys 22nd December 2011, 7:49 pm

Hi Ladies

So far only my boyfriend (soon to be hubby) and my sister know about my new boobies!

I'd hoped to keep it this way but my boyfriend has today asked me what I would say if anyone asked me if I'd had them "done" as it is "obvious" and I was completely stumped for an answer - not like me lol!

I'm intruiged to know who you have told about your surgery and your reasons for telling them/not telling them.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated Who have you told about your surgery? 683328

Baileys
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Who have you told about your surgery? Empty Re: Who have you told about your surgery?

Post by momojack 22nd December 2011, 8:17 pm

Hi..welcome to the forum, i asked the same question when i started posting on this forum last week!

I am still pre op..but so far my Other half knows, also my sister and my mum.. thats it! I probably wont tell my other halfs family as i think they will disapprove and we dont see them that often anyway.

As for other mums at the school gates..well i guess i will tell them about it if they ask...im sure it will be obvious so no point in denying it! I just hope people ask, and not gossip!!

Do you work? xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Who have you told about your surgery? Empty Re: Who have you told about your surgery?

Post by annaliese76 22nd December 2011, 8:21 pm

I didnt want to tell some people but everybody knows(including my ex husband and my partners ex wife) as there were too many questions as to why i had to go and have an operation, my partners ex wife questioned why he was unable to have his kids the weekend of my op and my ex husband asked if i could give him a lift somewhere in my car! so it's no secret. To be honest i dont mind now and couldnt care less what they all think and i love being able to show them off so for me it was ok but i understand people who decide to keep it to themselves and partners xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 22nd December 2011, 8:24 pm

ive told my mum, my sister,my two daughters and my friends at work, one of whom has had a boob job. I think I find it a bit embarrassing because im quite old xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 22nd December 2011, 8:41 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I do work and I was going to use my illness as my excuse for not lifting anything heavy when I go back in the New Year. I'm sure people will notice but I'm hoping that they don't ask me any questions! I really wanted to keep this to myself, but I will be honest with them if they do.

Baileys x
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd December 2011, 8:56 pm

If any one asks i say, because i cant hide it unfortunatley, im not one to care about what people say as long as im happy. I wont say other than when someone asks.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 22nd December 2011, 9:02 pm

I told most people, all my friends and family knew I had wanted a BA for about 6 years do it wasn't a surprise! I told a few close friends at work but not many people there know or have even noticed! Or they have and just haven't said anything! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 22nd December 2011, 9:47 pm

Gillmoo, you shouldn't feel bad because of your age. It's your choice if you want to feel better about your body. I must admit I've been keen to keep it under wraps and gradually have been wearing more and more padding, especially to work which is a very male dominated environment and a drastic change in boob size would prob not go unnoticed. I feel slight embarrassed telling people because of how much it cost and I'm worried people will think I'm wasting alot of money, that's why I haven't told my mum and dad! Bailey if you really don't want to tell someone just blame your boobage on an excellent cleavage boosting bras you have discovered! Xx
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 23rd December 2011, 5:57 pm

Hi, I didn't want everyone knowing so i started to wear increasingly padded bras from a few months ago! i havent gone huge tho but def noticeable to those who want to notice. I told my mum, and about 10 close female friends, and my boyfriend i was with at the time i was debating whether to do it. he was very supportive but sadly no longer with him as he freaks out everytime we get close. issues!!

anyway also told my son, kinda had to as he's 14 and would notice, didnt want to lie to him or pretend. i told him i had to have cysts removed and would be having implantsa as i'd be even smaller than nopw and uneven. interestingly i DID have cysts evacuated during surgery!! I'm clearly psychic!

anyone else who mentions it, i'll tell i had a new contaceptive pil,, been eating lots over xmas etc. now they're done i'm not so bothered bout people knowing. i'd rather they didn't , especially my students and colleagues- i teach dance- but i'm so happy with them that's all that matters. xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 23rd December 2011, 9:25 pm

Only my Dh and my lovely sister know - and the woman in Bravissimo who measured me last week for my fabulous new 30F bras! I've been wearing gel bras and chicken fillets for so long that I don't think it's actually that noticable. Having said that, everyone I know might be talking about it, but as long as they don't ask me, I'll be okay. Got no idea what I'd say to people if they actually asked me outright!

xxxxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th January 2012, 1:18 am

So those of you who have now had surgery...how did it go? Did anyone ask? Has anyone noticed? What did you say.....? X
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 11th January 2012, 7:00 pm

Hi Beautiful

Only my partner and sister know and that's how I want it to be. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and I've been fine I didn't have any pain, brusing, my scars have healed and are no longer red. All I've got is very sore nipples.

I've been back at work a couple of weeks now and I've only had a couple of "you look different" glances, but if they have noticed they haven't said anything. Although I have been wearing my usual clothes (suits) I think it may be more noticeable in the summer!

When are you having your BA? xx
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 12th January 2012, 12:56 pm

There have been a few lingering glances from (male) friends, and a lot of comments from people at my Christmas work do, but then I only started this job a few months ago, and they'd never seen me in anything but my work gear. So they had no idea there was anything different about me, they were just amazed at how different i looked when I was all dressed up!

I think you're right Baileys, it'll be the summer time before anyone really gets the opportunity to notice. My boobs are hidden under jumpers at the moment cos it's so bloody freezing!!

xxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:18 pm

hi hun, most people know about my surgery, if people ask i tell them. If people don't like it then tough s*it!!!! I am who i am and the people who matter understand why i had the surgery and don't judge xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 1:20 pm

gillmoo wrote:ive told my mum, my sister,my two daughters and my friends at work, one of whom has had a boob job. I think I find it a bit embarrassing because im quite old xx

gillmoo, don't be embarrassed.... i totally respect you for having your boobs done, i applaud you!! You were unhappy about something and you changed it to make your life better. Good on you :thumbs:
xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th January 2012, 1:29 pm

cocogirl wrote:Having said that, everyone I know might be talking about it, but as long as they don't ask me, I'll be okay. Got no idea what I'd say to people if they actually asked me outright!

xxxxxxx

this is how I feel about it too - sometimes I worry about being talked about but then Im torn between thinking bollerks to them and feeling comforted they may have been discussing it ... but have decided to have the tact to not ask me outright.

I know its noticeable, no matter how good chick fillets are I dont think they give you as good upper fullness as this. I think I would probably tell If I was asked outright - but still only people I trust and have wondered about telling anyway. Some people I would say 'have I heck!!!' to and hope they just would feel a nosey berk for asking.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down