Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of

+2
COOKIE
halo
6 posters

Go down

After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  Empty After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of

Post by halo 13th May 2013, 10:25 pm

Sox in between my cleavage, I suppose so they didn't heal closed together? I don't know though? Anyone else done or been told to do this xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  Empty Re: After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2013, 10:29 pm

Never been told to, but I have used socks before I got a kush to help with the transition from back to side sleeping and then every night after to help avoid any wrinkles you get when you have boobs when they crease together at night.

Like I said, I use a kush for this now.

Using socks isn't something I've ever heard of anybody being told to use as part of their post-op care to help gain a result though...

Only like I said, for cosmetic or comfort as I have but not on a surgeons instruction. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  Empty Re: After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of

Post by halo 13th May 2013, 10:40 pm

I know it's strange I only heard of 1 other lady told to
Do the same?! Maybe we have strange boobs shrug xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 14th May 2013, 12:13 pm

Sorry also not heard of that Halo.

cookie, what's a Kush? I googled it and it came up as a strain of cannabis, lol Hysterical I thought that can't be right!!
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2013, 12:20 pm

Hysterical what are you like Hysterical

Take a look HERE lovely. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 14th May 2013, 12:29 pm

Hysterical ah that makes more sense, lol. They look a good idea. x
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2013, 12:35 pm

It is. It moulds itself to your boobs and is so comfortable. They're specifically designed for augmented boobs too and I'm super paranoid about boobs sagging and the cleavage area wrinkling so although its not cheap, for me I feel its a good investment. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 14th May 2013, 12:48 pm

Think I will get me one of those! Small price to pay if it helps. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 14th May 2013, 1:05 pm

Me too of you think it's worth it! Xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th May 2013, 1:26 pm

Haha rayray, thats what i found when i was googling it!
I think im going to order one of those too! If you reccomend it, i think it will be a good investment too.
Im worried about my boobs sagging, as obviously as im yet to have children, they most likely will so im going to get one too, should last me years! :)
Thanks for the reccomendation! :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th May 2013, 2:58 pm

I've had mine for years and its still like new. Yes, I'd definitely recommend if you're worried about sagging and wrinkling between your boobs. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 24th May 2013, 11:11 pm

i got my kush today! And suprisingly its plastic?! And theres 2 different sizes eeeks getting closer and seeming more real with each little thing that comes through post After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  727935xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 25th May 2013, 7:09 am

Cookie, I love this idea, I'm going to get one nearer the time. Halo, you must be so excited, 12 days away! Hope all goes well for u xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 25th May 2013, 9:09 am

Thanks Mrs B! I am excited now it can't come
Soon enough but I love this before hand bit its good fun Stars
Xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th May 2013, 10:01 am

Halo i got mine yesterday aswell! I know i wont need it for a good time yet but once i booked i had to buy something and was confused about the whole bra thing lol!
I was suprised there were two sizes aswell! And its cold haha! Im looking forward to when it will actually stay put! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty87 27th May 2013, 9:37 am

I have just ordered one too After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  899188how soon after did you start wearing it? xx
kitty87
kitty87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th May 2013, 10:47 am

Kitty im not 100% sure when were allowed so one of the other girls will be able to say for sure, but ild guess that we wouldnt be allowed until the 6week check? Thats just my guess though xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2013, 10:57 am

I didnt use mine until after healing hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty87 27th May 2013, 2:59 pm

Thankyou ladies After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  727661855 i love this site i'm finding out so much this is great xx
kitty87
kitty87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 31st May 2013, 10:37 pm

Cookie, i tried mine out and you wear 1 a time thats right is it? well its not stopping the creases on my chest there creeping up already and dont want them to get any worse, also do we wear with or without a bra and high up on our chest or right between cleavage? Sorry for all the q/sbut i am well confuzzled After my last surgery I was told to put a pair of  2661777810xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2013, 10:55 pm

You don't use both hun, you get sent two so you can choose the one that fits you the best.

You can wear them naked and just pop it between your boobs and it will just stay there as long as you haven't moisturised though lol. I personally prefer my sportsbra on too though, but then I'm super paranoid about sagging. So just go with what your best comfortable with halo. I tried one the first night and the other the next to see which best fit me, then once you know which is comfiest you dont use the other one :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 31st May 2013, 11:15 pm

okay hun and yea i will use the bra also otherwise if i turn over i will lose it pmsl
thankyou hun xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down