Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

told 225CC max? help wot do you think?

+5
AvaG
alfie
shelle222
COOKIE
dimpledee
9 posters

Go down

told 225CC max? help wot do you think? Empty told 225CC max? help wot do you think?

Post by dimpledee 5th November 2010, 7:06 pm

Hi all
Just back from my consult with the surgeon and I'm booked for 29th November - 3 weeks on Monday . I must admit i thought she was fab (is one of the top 10 in the country for breast reconstruction apparently- but I know there is a lot of good surgeons out there.)
I dont know how her consult differs from others, but she was very thorough with measurements, holding up my arms squeezing etc etc etc. I was in for about an hour and she asked me millions of questions and kept reasking, am I sure that I will be able to cope afterwards as I have 2 kids and am on an anti depressant ( dad ill so its been hard).
So I felt she really took an interest that I wasnt jumping in as I want it done asap.
She does this job with boobs every day of the week on the nhs and privately so I kept thinking I will go with whatever she suggests size wise , as she knows whats shes doing. ( the last surgeon said a 240 so she saId maximum 225 moderate profile and explained why)
I was a bit horrified as she said it but hey what do I know.
She said
1. Not only am I 28 inch rib cage but i have tiny shoulders
2. I have quiet a broad breast bone for my width so will not end up with boobs which are joined but will get a cleavage with a bra.

She said that I do have breast tissue as opposed to none and approx 100cc of it on each breast. SO an implant added to that would make me bigger. She said she never gives an actual size of implant just orders a few and does it on the day as she believes an implant on everyone is different onces shes in there?
She will put a saline one in first and try different sizes and then decide whats best and to trust her. This has freaked me out a bit as I had sizes in my mind. She says not to think like that as everyone is different. She said at the end with a smile 'I understand .... you dont want to wake up and be too small you want nice in proportion.
I did really like her though so wot did you think? I am excited xx
Love Dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

told 225CC max? help wot do you think? Empty Re: told 225CC max? help wot do you think?

Post by COOKIE 5th November 2010, 7:13 pm

Sounds like she knows her stuff babe. A lot of surgeons use sizers (the saline implant) prior to placing in an implant that best fits, it's not uncommon hunni. If your surgeon is aware that you want to go as large as your body can accomodate then I'm sure she'll do the best for you.

You'll see your surgeon again before you go into theatre and you'll have time to stress that's what you'd like from your surgery sweetheart. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

told 225CC max? help wot do you think? Empty Re: told 225CC max? help wot do you think?

Post by dimpledee 5th November 2010, 7:18 pm

Cookie thanks for that I know deep down you are right , just cant believe Im finally having a ba and my inverted nipples sorted. I am going to feel so womanly lol !!
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 5th November 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi Dee, I got 285 & 310 ( I've got odd boobies) and you have seen mine. I would definitely go with what your surgeon says especially as she sounds really good at what she does ("one of the top 10 in the country"). I started out wanting 410s, you've seen my pics, could you imagine 410s on me, would have been a case of " my boobs are here, my bum is following" lol. Ask yourself this question " do you trust your surgeon to do what is right for you?" If the answer is "yes" go with what she says. Trust in your surgeon is a huge component in this process.
XShelleX
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 5th November 2010, 7:21 pm

Sounds like you had a very thorough consultation Dee, and most importantly you obviously felt very comfortable with her.

Bring on the 29th woohoo

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th November 2010, 7:23 pm

It's a wonderful feeling hunni, waking up and actually seeing two mounds that weren't there before - I'm so excited for you! haha! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AvaG 5th November 2010, 7:29 pm

Hey dimpledee - your surgeon sounds fantastic! who is she? i think from what you say she has completely understood your size and what will look best on you. and it must feel nice that it's a woman who will be doing your surgery :flowers:
AvaG
AvaG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 5th November 2010, 7:37 pm

Thanks everyone you are right. Hope I don't sound snobbish
the comment 'one of the top 10 in the country' is off the internet lol so not my words (eva weiler mithoff sometimes Eva Weiller Mithoff with two LL') but you are right trust is important and thats what she asked me to do......... trust her :-)
I
Dee

dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 5th November 2010, 8:41 pm

She sounds really thorough and like she understands what you want :thumbs:
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th November 2010, 9:49 pm

I'd have to agree she sounds like she knows what best and you'd do well to trust her judgment. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 5th November 2010, 10:15 pm

It does sound like she knows what she's talking about dimpledee, not long till your op woohoo , mine's on the 22nd of November and it's coming round so quickly!!
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 5th November 2010, 10:57 pm

Oh I am so excited but you are all right I suppose I need to trust her and hope you are all here when Im crying down cyberspace that I wanted to be bigger, No i am only joking, I think she does get me tbh and it wont be long going in,.............. yipee twins on their way, hope their identical Hysterical
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 6th November 2010, 9:59 am

Dimpledee - If there is one thing I learnt about this whole process this time around it was simply to trust your surgeon!! My surgeon suggested a maximum size for me based on my statistics and I then got blinded by cc's on all the boobie forums thinking his suggestion wouldn't be big enough to achieve the look I wanted.

I saw him again to explain my concerns and he gave very valid reasons to why he felt 460cc was my limit BUT he said if I really wanted the larger implant (525) and he could fit it in - he'd do it.

On the day we made the decision that I would only have the largest implant IF my current implant was 380cc or above, we both kind of current implant was around 300cc. After the op I learnt I had 320's so knew I now had 460's but My Surgeon said to me he would have struggled with the 525's anyway!

He knew what he was doing - he knew even before the op just by my measurements and looking/feeling my breast tissue what I could cope with, I can't believe I even doubted him....I feel a little embarrassed if I am honest!!

So my point - trust your surgeon!!! She sounds like she is very competent and has your very best interests at heart! Stars

VERY EXCITING!!!!!! :boobchick: :boobchick: :boobchick:
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down