Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

225cc & 255cc :S

5 posters

Go down

225cc & 255cc :S  Empty 225cc & 255cc :S

Post by Jayx 15th May 2011, 7:56 pm

Hi Girls, Im new to all of this, so just getting used to it. Finally got my date with BMI, 28th June!! dance cannot wait. However i'm a little concerned about the size, my surgeon said that due to my small frame (im 5ft 3, size 8, 8 stone) the biggest implant he can give me would be 255cc, i'm a 32B right now, so would that even make much difference? shrug I was hoping for maybe a 32D in the end but he said he is not willing to give me an implant that is too big for my frame and will most likely lead to complications come time. I understand that he knows what he's talking about so I have to trust his judgement. Just wondered if anyone had any idea as to what size i may end up being etc. He has ordered 225cc also incase the 255cc doesn't fit. It's the Allergan Natrelle (teardrop implant) that he recommended for me.

Thank you for any help guys xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

225cc & 255cc :S  Empty Re: 225cc & 255cc :S

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2011, 8:39 pm

Generally it's said that 150ccs will give you one cup size bigger, so based on that, you could be a very full C small D...

Personally I think that's all codswallop though and to be honest, I have no idea what size you'll be hunni, 'cos everyone comes home with different resulting sizes even with the same stats and same sized implant, you only have to read our stats thread to see how complicated this whole size thing is babe!

If you trust your surgeon and have no doubt he's the best surgeon for YOU, then wait and see darlin' 225cc & 255cc :S  48411 .

Congrats on booking your op hun, don't forget to drop in the 'June Buddies' thread and to add your surgery details to the 'Calender Entries' section of the forum if you'd like us to all send our good luck wishes your way on your big day! 225cc & 255cc :S  154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 15th May 2011, 8:50 pm

Hi, I had 225cc from 30a and I am now 30d but I look b/c cup. I think you will prob end up looking a d, but measuring more (fake boobs usually look smaller than they measure). I also had the Allergan teardrop implants. I have some pictures, let me know if you'd like to see them.
Rach Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 15th May 2011, 10:03 pm

Thank's Cookie :thumbs: it's nice to hear something reassuring. I would be really happy with a 32D but I guess everyone is different and i'll just have to wait and see Boobs . Thank's Rach :) Thats really put me at ease more now :) , hmm it won't let me PM you as im not an 'active' member yet :S
xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 16th May 2011, 4:54 pm

Hi Rach, still can't PM you back as im not an active member yet but I got your PM. Thank you very much Give You That has helped me out a lot, I will defo go with what my surgeon has chosen for me :) . Hope your healing well, they look fantastic!
xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 16th May 2011, 4:57 pm

Thank you! Glad it helped :)
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th May 2011, 5:05 pm

Have a look at the 'Everyone's details' sticky, you can compare what sizes everyone had on there. Congrats on booking too!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 16th May 2011, 5:24 pm

Thank's :) , i'll go have a look.
xx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicky1 2nd January 2012, 11:14 pm

i am a 32a and i have been told it has to be tear drops under 255cc scared they will be to big or to small
nicky1
nicky1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down