Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

+15
Thrilled Ann
Charlii
Prettylil
greenbean1
Soosie73
misskaren
louise28
Jenpops
tinkerbell24
mrsgray
Wonderwoman1
mrsball
Sushar22
krizzooo1
tigertonix
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I wish i'd never have told anyone :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 9:59 am

Aw, babe!! Don't let your 'friend' take any of the excitement away from you. Like others have said, sounds to me like she's jealous of ..... Take it as a compliment babe that she feels she has to compete with you!! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

I wish i'd never have told anyone :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I wish i'd never have told anyone :(

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 10:25 am

so lil you never had you op done with mya? xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 3:14 pm

Oooo sweetheart, bipolar isn't a word to be thrown around lightly. Its a very serious condition that needs professional help. If you genuinely think you have a problem hun then do seek advise from your GP hun.

From I'm reading though it just seems like a clear case of a girl liking to be the centre of attention of one who takes the things that are good about someone else and using it for themselves to help put them back in the spotlight.

I had a friend years ago the same. She copied EVERYTHING about me to the point that my own mother mistook her for me one time whilst out shopping it really was 'single white female' syndrome I'm telling ya! She was my neighbour too, so she'd see me going out in one thing and a couple of days later, I tell you no lie, she'd have it on. She even took a pic of me to her hairdresser to have her hair like mine! Bloody weirdo! 

Its bloody irritating as hell when you feel good about something, be it your body, your hair, your dress style, your personality... All of these things combined are the essence of YOU Toni, so everytime you see her, think back to when she copied your coat - I bet she looked like a second rate version of you in it!

It'll be the same with boobs... She can have all the cleavage she get babe, but if YOURE happy with YOUR boobs she will take NOTHING away from you!

I know its hard babe having been there myself, but I wouldn't let her wants and needs to help her feel good affect you. Pity her that she's the type of woman that has no direction. She has yet to find herself and taking a piece if others to try and make her own it just makes her look like a saddo babe.

In a way, is also an indirect compliment too - you must be looking pretty damn good for her to be wanting to jump on the BA wagon! So knowing you look that good just enjoy you Toni. You're a one of a kind original babe and no-one will ever be like you! And if you feel good in that skin of yours a bloody better cleavage won't matter at all to you, because you'll be happy with what YOU have.

I don't have a natural cleavage either Toni and its a good bra that helps me achieve that as you will hen you find a bra that will do that for you and your boobs continue to soften up more. 

Don't worry about the weirdo hun- YOU and YOUR happiness is all that matters. Sod anybody else who can't be happy with you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 3:29 pm

no Tinks - I had my BA with Spires

lmao!!!!!

I have sent her off to MYA and told her to get it on credit - loool!!!

oh sod - am a bad girl!!!

I know Cookie is going to kick my butt - but I sure had fun!!!! and still having fun!!

I have told her to ask for 600cc implants - as that's what i had (i only had 380cc) looooooooool

oh i am having SO MUCH fun!!!

I also sent her a msg on watsapp and said I measured at 34KK @ bravissimo  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical 

I will make sure she has something good to fill her boobs up and when she wakes up from surgery - she sure as hell will be alot bigger than me - but she wont be me!!!!

Silly nasty piece of work!!!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 13th January 2014, 3:31 pm

DAMN!!!  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs  Boobs 

where did Cookie get that fantastic bra!!! Oh my world!!!

babe babe babe babe!!!! holy!!! Jesus truly wept!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please share the details - gosh if i cant work my boobs the way you work yours hun - i will donate them to charity  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 3:51 pm

Hahaha you crease me up Lil!  Hysterical 

I added details about my bra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun. And thank you for the compliment lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 13th January 2014, 4:03 pm

Aw hun sounds like she isn't a real friend at all and definitely envious of you to ask for the same surgeons number, she should want to do her own research etc I have listened to recommendations from friends but made up my own mind for me!! 

I had a friend similar to this who copied everything I did to the point we ended up rowing and haven't spoken to her for ages and you know what since then my life is much more stress free lol!! X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 13th January 2014, 4:46 pm

Ha Cookie, that's exactly it 'Single White Female', ooh that bra gave you that cleavage, Lil I need one too.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 13th January 2014, 5:37 pm

Omg , the tears are running down my face reading this , absolutely hilarious xx
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th January 2014, 5:39 pm

Thank you, greenbean! I understand other people's views about taking it as a compliment.. but right now I just can't see it that way. I think it's cruel to never let me be unique or different.. especially when she already has massive boobs and has never considered a BA before.. Thanks honey!!

Prettylil.. ahh it's so annoying isn't it? Oh my god that's so cruel hahahahah!! Good thinking though! she probs will go for the 600cc if she thinks you had them! She sounds horrible though so just let her do what she wants. get rid! hahaha thanks again honey!! Let me know what happens xxxx

Thank you very much, Boney!! That's really sweet of you.. I'm trying to take it as a compliment now, thank you:):)xx

Hi, Cookie. Welcome back.. I've missed all your fantastic, long comments!!
I completely agree with you about how frustrating it is.. hahaha 'single white female' I like it!! And that's exactly how I feel right now.. Your friend sounded like a creep! As if she took a picture of your hair to the hairdresser!. That's very weird and sneaky! Thank you very much, Cookie, I know that I'm me and she can't take that away but it just frustrates me when she tries to take away everything that's original about me. Cookie, your cleavage is amazinggg! Your avi is stunning and your boobs look perfect haha! :)
Thank you very, very much.. You're very kind xxxxx

Aw thank you princessjem! Argghh it's so annoying isn't it? I guess we'll never escape the creepy, clingy, envious girls. Thanks babe xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 13th January 2014, 6:32 pm

I hope you're feeling a little bit better about it today babe... She'll get fed up soon enough I'm sure! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 13th January 2014, 8:21 pm

Hopefully haha! I am thank you, she can just do what she wants.. it's her money haha! xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 14th January 2014, 9:10 am

Haha this thread is awesome !

Aww big hugs hun, don't let her get to you. Ultimately it's friends who we turn to to make us feel better, not who make us feel like crap in the 1st place. Hope you feeling a bit more positive now-you've had plenty of great advice so far :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 14th January 2014, 9:17 am

Toni - def will - when she saves up all the cash for the deposit..

I send her pics daily of fantastic bra that she can buy when she gets bigger..

she is a 'd' cup and trust me - its a fantastic perk full 'd' cup (34d) but she said she wants to be one size bigger than me..

so .. tough luck - ignore her Toni - aint worth your space or thot
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th January 2014, 2:39 pm

must be so hard/annoying having someone like that

I would still send them to a decent place and surgeon though, its a big thing and I would feel bad if i led them the wrong way

could it be that she has always wanted a BA but the stigma that comes with having a boob job she has nevere wanted to tell anyone about it and now that you were brave enough to go through with it she can come out and talk about it? Im not in anyway trying to defend here, no way but just looking in on a diff view

huge hugs, remember YOU had YOURS for YOU and even if she does go ahead you still have yours done and feel great about them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 14th January 2014, 2:42 pm

PrettyLil - Will she not eventually find out off her surgeon the actual size she will result in having after having 600CC?  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th January 2014, 2:47 pm

omg would she even get a 600 implant in looool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 15th January 2014, 9:16 am

Tinks - you have a heart of gold!

I would have if she discussed it with me - she sent my pics to male friends over seas and called me a wasteful b**ch..

for spending so much money, meanwhile she wants it ..

Well... Honestly all this while I have been 'good' but this time am bent on teaching her a good lesson..

Just to make her realise she is not worth the space
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th January 2014, 9:20 am

i just couldnt do it when I know all the things that can go wrong and it can lead to worse complications, so here hoping the surgeon doesnt allow her to go down the wrong path if she decides to go on with it

I would just have dealt with it a different way, but we are all diff and thats whats great about here we can still discuss our differences

I showed pics to someone who i thought was trustable, ad had a BA herself she knows how personal it can be and yet she showed to pics to someone else was gutted but hey ho you get some right b**ches in the world eh, i just no longer speak to the girls  xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 15th January 2014, 11:05 am

i know - i should not do that - but ....

well - its worse for me .. she sent the pics to someone overseas ..

with all the 'cultural' issues and stigma - knowing fully well - its not even talked about in those areas of the world - she should have known better.

I hope for her sake - she is doing alot of research as opposed to trying to outsmart me..

cant help it Tinks - its my only way and time to actually serve her the last ball
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th January 2014, 11:11 am

yeah true about the overseas I suppose

im just a perso who having complications with surgery wouldnt wish problems that ive had physically and mentally on my worst enemy, its just been an awful awful year at times xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2