Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

+55
jadeBA
rache1976
Cat007
hlt67
xaxa
katyp
Aurora1979
sweetpoison
cocogirl
gemari
LolaDV
louisajane82
mistyhoney
whoknew1987
MKaz
Sara_Crooks
Kat4
bronzewolf
Xle4hx
rosygirl90
jen86
louise_vaa
Princess76
RedUmbrella
welshvicci123
kiwigirl
Phoebe
aliwoo
Wenna
Lauren87
AmyD
rlmiller8267
Crystal
Opal_Eyes
minxie
tammo22uk
LM
millie10
missy77
needboobs
Natty29
lou231179
cinomanhatch
alexandra33
Josey
evee123
Lou2011
kay
baf
XxTracyxX
Love2run
barbiecon
suzyb
puma419
xbeautifulx
59 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by gemari 3rd November 2011, 8:10 pm

Thanks ladies. I had a red lump near my nipple last night with a thin thread poking out. I pulled very lightly on the thread and out popped a stitch sick leaving a small unhealed cut. I saw the nurse today and she said I probably did the right thing and cleaned it and put a steri strip on. She cut down all the other stitches with a blade and told me to go back next week so she can see how I'm healing. She wasn't too worried and said that I'd been looking after my boobs very well. So I'm feeling much better now and it helps that I can see her next week and she'll cut some more off. xxx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me....

Post by Crystal 4th November 2011, 12:57 pm

if your very small framed say 28to 30 bands bras and you have large implants say 460cc upward then your choice of bras are non- exsisting and tops/ coats are a total nightmare to find to fit around your big boobs and small chestBefore I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 5 43877
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 6th December 2011, 12:12 am

Bump for the new post op dolls x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 6th December 2011, 3:37 pm

This is really useful! Thanks girlies. I have a document where I am copying useful information so I can print it off and take it with me so when I am panicking I can remember what you have all said!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 19th January 2012, 3:02 am

Just read MozElle83 story and she suggested that we bring something to scotch our backs with.....good suggestion!
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 19th January 2012, 1:20 pm

I have made a note of ruler/straw to scratch back on one of my many lists of things to remember!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 19th January 2012, 1:50 pm

evee123 wrote:That all my body issues wont disapear because i have big boobs. Ill still have stretch marks, cellulite, footballers knees, crap hair and a bum to rival Jlo!

love this... Heart coffee screen Shifty boobsign
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 23rd March 2012, 10:51 am

I wish someone had told me to braid my hair like Snoop Dogg to keep it away from my face because it's driving me nuts and making me nervous. I can't do anything without ending up with hair in my mouth and eyes and in the first few days you can't even raise your hand to remove it and it could be frustrating Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 5 221105
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 23rd March 2012, 10:59 am

Oh so true - I didn't think to post that although I think I wrote it in my diary - I put my hair in two french plaits and managed to not touch them for 4 days - On day 5 I did brush them out as we went out to the theatre and I was looking a bit fluffed by then, lol!

Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 23rd March 2012, 1:33 pm

I've noted that down, I'll get my daughter to plait my hair ... if I remember lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 23rd March 2012, 4:17 pm

You did well aurora!! I recommend this to all girls that have long hair and be careful not to use any rubber bands that have any metal on them because the nurses made me take mine off. They check every single detail. They gave me extra antibiotics just because I have a crystal stuck to my tooth because they thought it could provoke infection. I had it for 10 years already Before I had my BA I wish somebody had told me.... - Page 5 77873
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat007 24th March 2012, 9:40 pm

What a great thread! I wish I had known:
That the pain after uplift & implant feels like boobs have been cut off.
That I would have to sleep propped up on sofa for a week.
That you are told not to raise your arms for a couple of weeks.
That the boob skin itches, then flakes, then gets rashy, then spotty :(
That there is really no way of glamming up a sports bra.
That seat-belts and over-head hand-bags are a no-no.
That it is months before you will be able to flaunt them!
Cat007
Cat007
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 26th March 2012, 9:02 am

I was lucky that I could sleep in bed thanks to my v-pillow.
I didn't get the itching, flaking or spots but then mine were just filled up so to speak so very little skin stretching.

Berlei non wired running bras are look like normal bras (or as close as they can) and in satiny material - I loved mine but they don't fit me anymore as they don't go up past a FF which I am gutted about.

Overhead handbags - so true - I couldn't wear my across body handbag for about 4 weeks! I had forgotten that!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat007 27th March 2012, 6:51 pm

Ooooh thanks for the tip, gonna check out the Berlei bra! x
Cat007
Cat007
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 28th March 2012, 7:20 am

An electric toothbrush is very useful too because you switch it on and let it do the work :o)
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th March 2012, 9:49 am

I wish someone had told me it is likely to take you longer than you expect to be fully able to carry out your previous routines...... I am 9 weeks post op and still not back up to my previous training level which is driving me mad!
Still I am getting there - onwards and upwards as they say!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rache1976 28th March 2012, 9:58 am

I'm glad I have short hair lol! x
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 28th March 2012, 12:48 pm

want to thank AURORA1979 for showing me this page.

ah just makes it seem all that more real.. cant wait im so excited. still worried about my size tho xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 28th March 2012, 12:49 pm

want to thank AURORA1979 for showing me this page.

ah just makes it seem all that more real.. cant wait im so excited. still worried about my size tho xxxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th March 2012, 12:50 pm

worrying about size is perfectly normal hun, if you read my diary you will see I had major wobbles over which size to choose!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 2nd April 2012, 1:18 pm

I also wish someone had told me that you will not be able to wash your face properly, so I suggest that you buy TWO of those little round sponges that they use for facials. You will need one to clean your face and one for your armpits just in case you're in a strap and can't remove it. I found them very useful to clean my face, even if you just wipe the excess oil because you might get very oily skin post-op. The sponge also helps avoid water dripping down your hand/pjs or your neckline/cleavage when you splash water to your face.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 3rd April 2012, 9:28 am

I just used Huggies baby wipes as they smell nice and you can throw them away afterwards.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 3rd April 2012, 12:11 pm

your skin on your chest & boobs could become very greasy, like oil! and you could break out in tiny white spots!........................................................ I was like this for the 1st 2-3 months, I have no idea why but have read a few time other girls have also had really greasy chest & boobs after having their B.A

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 3rd April 2012, 1:04 pm

I wish that I realised it wouldn't chnage everything I didn't like about my body. However, the funniest was when my boob farted just after op...I was in tears as I thought I have torn something. Also that I might be abke to get in a bath easier without use of my arms but its not so easy getting out after!!! Took 30min and was more sweaty than when I went in. Ha. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 27th April 2012, 8:05 am

Avoid shoes with laces or buckles. Ballerinas, slippers and any other type of slip-on shoes are better.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next