Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too thin for bigger implants?

+8
Miss Milly
Jayx
jen86
COOKIE
springstep123
Loxxie
pinkbabe
ms_holli
12 posters

Go down

Too thin for bigger implants? Empty Too thin for bigger implants?

Post by ms_holli 2nd July 2011, 2:18 pm

Im 5'5 7.1 st (100 lbs) I am currently a 34 (barely) A, I want to be a full D or even a C I suppose, my PS said for sure we are doing silicone unders, im going for me pre op on july 5th so we will discuss size then, im just worried due to my small frame and thin skin I wont be able to get what I want, anyone else have similar stats and were able to get what they wanted? I have already had 2 kids and breastfed both, I think I read that comes into consideration sometimes, thanks in advance!!
ms_holli
ms_holli
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Too thin for bigger implants? Empty Re: Too thin for bigger implants?

Post by pinkbabe 2nd July 2011, 2:23 pm

If your getting unders then that is a good start as it means the implants will not show their 'round' apperence under your skin if its quite thin. Has your surgeon mentioned sizes in cc? x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_holli 2nd July 2011, 2:58 pm

not yet, she took measurements and said my best choice would be silicone unders and if I gained 10lbs that would help,lol I do go for pre op this tues so im sure we will be deciding then
ms_holli
ms_holli
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 2nd July 2011, 3:17 pm

Hello there ms_holli . I am 5ft-7 and was just over 8stone when i had my BA,I had 385 overs which i think look much nicer after i had put on a little weight!
There are many different factors involved in which size,shape and placement you may be able to have. Not long now until your consult hun-i hope it goes well+come back and tell us all about it! 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 2nd July 2011, 4:23 pm

don't be too scared of the idea of putting on weight if you're so thin, you might look much better!
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2011, 7:13 pm

If you're very thin sweetheart it may be worthwhile asking your surgeon if they have any experience with anatomical implants?, these are far betted suited to women who have little tissue or skin coverage and will help gain a much more natural look, possibly giving you less to worry about having to gain the extra pounds babe.

Be sure you cover everything with your surgeon before proceeding hun, take time to do your research and be sure you're 100% happy that you've covered everything with your surgeon and are confident with the surgery plan babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 2nd July 2011, 9:19 pm

good call on th anatomical implants cookie. do u wanto try n gain weight like advixed? u luk lovely n slim in ur avatar, im sure at ur nxt consult ule get a more clear idea, let us no what size u get! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 4th July 2011, 10:02 am

Hey hun, I'm 5ft 3, 8stone and usually size 8, my surgeon would not give me any bigger than 255cc (ended up with one 225cc and one at 255cc due to size difference) he also would not give me round implants, he insisted on anatomical. Although I obviously took my surgeons advice as he is the expert, I was still worried for ages until my BA, just now im only 6 days post op but I am really pleased with them so far, they really are big enough for my small frame. I was a 32 A/B pre ba and just now im in a 32D sports bra :) . Hope this helps a little.
xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 5th July 2011, 9:21 am

Hi. I am similar stats to you. 5' 7 and 9 stone with what I would describe as raisins stuck on my 36' chest pre BA. I also have breastfed 3 children. I had my BA 6 days ago, and my PS insisted on silicone unders. We debated between 225cc and 250cc and in the end he put in 275 cc. I know they're swollen still, but I'm telling you they look enormous! I am in a 36C sports bra right now. I wouldn't want them bigger because they would just look weird on my frame. From looking at your photo, you look lovely already - and obviously it's up to you, but if you want a natural look, I wouldn't go too big.
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkyBecky 5th July 2011, 9:32 am

I have recently had surgery and was only able to go to a C cup, this is because I had undeveloped breast tissue and the surgeon said that if I was to get implants too big it could cause stretch marks and a longer healing time, therefore I opted for slightly smaller implants with the intention of having them re-done in a few years time and going a little bigger. I think it is all down to the individual person. I do know someone who went from an A and is now a G cup, she has a few stretch marks and it took a lot longer for her to heal, but she is all good now so it can be done !
It is best to speak with your consultant and discuss what is best for you :) xx
PinkyBecky
PinkyBecky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkyBecky 5th July 2011, 9:34 am

Forgot to mention I am 5'4 and 8 and a bit stone, so I am quite petit too ! My surgeon also had to cut on my tummy and lift the skin up to create enough room for my implants... Such a palava being so little !! xx
PinkyBecky
PinkyBecky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Too thin for bigger implants? Empty Had my Pre op

Post by ms_holli 8th July 2011, 12:53 pm

Hey all, thanks so much for the advice, I went in for my pre op and we decided on 400 cc cohesive gels under, they will be round HP, I like the look of those, she feels confident it'll work, my surgery date is the 18th of July, im excited and nervous, she is doing textured and I keep reading mixed things on that but I have to trust her I guess, best wishes to all!!
ms_holli
ms_holli
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 8th July 2011, 1:07 pm

hey ya. im a bit of a skiny minni too at 5.8ft and 8.4 stone. i had 300cc medium profile round textured cohesive gel unders and have come out wearing a 32d sports bra from a 32a/b. with yourself being a 34 band i recon you'll get atleast a d/dd from your 400's. you must be so excited. im really happy with my choice,it was what my surgeon recomemded and they really do know best...everyones different but they seem to get it right :) good luck with it all hun xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 8th July 2011, 7:01 pm

Hi hun, 400cc sounds like you'll get a great size. I think its sometimes down to your tissue not just your stats. Good luck with your BA x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 9th July 2011, 10:41 am

hi,
i was a 32aa before my op and im really small framed and had 300cc and im now a D cup. my surgeon said i would be a C but all my C bras are too tight! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down