Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do implants look bigger when they drop...

3 posters

Go down

Do implants look bigger when they drop... Empty Do implants look bigger when they drop...

Post by misskaren 22nd December 2013, 8:02 pm

I may being really stupid askign this but only the implant drops do they look a bit bigger.

I am no point had boob greed when looking at implants - i was a 34b before op and wanted to go to a d/dd/  At 5ft 9 and 10,7 i ws told for the implant choice i went for my options were, 365cc, 415cc and 450cc - i had though 450cc would be far too big although i knew my frame could carry it off.

i am currently looking at pics of my chest size with my bug padded bars on and i look bigger than i do now with my 415cc and a little dissapointed :(

i am not getting them replaced or anything but wondered if it is better to tell when the drop and when is the best time to go get measured for a new bra.  I am getting my dressings off tomorrow and cant wait  yahoo 
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Do implants look bigger when they drop... Empty Re: Do implants look bigger when they drop...

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2013, 8:08 pm

The best time to get 'fitted' into new bras is when your surgeon gives you the all clear. This could be anything 'generally' from 4-6 weeks. 

Your boobs when the drop will the upper pole you may have now and many women have a panic as this happens thinking their boobs have shrunk - they haven't. Its impossible for your implant to shrink or go smaller in a ny way. 

What happens is that the lower pole fills out and the breast inturn fills out as this happens often pushing the breast forward and increasing in size. This process is called 'fluffing' the diagram below gives a great description of what happens when you implant drops.

Do implants look bigger when they drop... 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6_zpscf157f0c
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do implants look bigger when they drop... Empty Re: Do implants look bigger when they drop...

Post by misskaren 22nd December 2013, 8:39 pm

thats really helpfull - thanks cookie!!  dance 

i am sure once they drop and we wanted to push them up we can always use a push up bra - if we want to achieve this look.

i will stick with the bars i have just now and wait till they have 'fluffed' before getting fitted/  from the side im sure they will then look a bit bigger - i was just thinking i should have went to 450cc but i am sure i will be happy with them once they have fully settled - i need patience!

xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2013, 9:08 pm

My boobs look nothing like as big as they do in a push up bra like in my avatar Karen.

They're actually quite natural looking as you can see here: 

Do implants look bigger when they drop... Aa013f64c0b3269d81ec348734ed58bf_zps6504d724

Do implants look bigger when they drop... D5a0386b166b5e727945063089022dc1_zps02409fdd

Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd December 2013, 9:09 pm

I hope so  Hysterical well thats if mine ever do this dropping thing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 22nd December 2013, 9:31 pm

thanks cookie - yeah yours look great in your avatar.  I really like that look to be honest but i suppose it is good to have the choice and if they were like that without a bra they would look really fake which is not what i wanted.

in your first pic (love the bra btw!) they look soooo natural and in the smaller pic they look really pert :)

awwww tink- i really hope yours drop soon too after all this!!

i have hardly spent any time look at my breasts with my bra off i am just looking at the in clothes and for my frame they dont appear that big.

i dont even know how to uplad photos (can you do this using an iphone ) as i dont want to put boobie pics on my work laptop!!! lol
xx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd December 2013, 9:33 pm

lol yeah you can upload but im not sure how or you could mail it to Cookie and she can add it for you im sure

Im sure al get there in the end im just a worrier over everything and after this reop been worrying prob a little too much lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down