Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff?

+4
Charlii
COOKIE
krizzooo1
loui1981
8 posters

Go down

do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff? Empty do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff?

Post by loui1981 28th January 2014, 6:24 pm

Like unders? I don't know anyone else with subfascial placement x my one looks natural the other more stuck on is this because it is under the top layer of muscle and so will drop and look natural eventually? X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff? Empty Re: do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff?

Post by krizzooo1 28th January 2014, 6:50 pm

I think I am right in saying ALL implants have the drop and fluffing to do.... gravity basically working on the silicone inside the actual implant.

It is VERY normal to have one boob progressing at a different rate to the other....think of it as two separate Ops.
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff? Empty Re: do subfascial implants have to Drop n fluff?

Post by COOKIE 28th January 2014, 7:49 pm

Yup, Krizzooos exactly right ALL placements with the exception of polyeurothane implants, will drop and fluff.

The reason you have one healing quicker than the other (the one looking more natural) is because this breast will have had less trauma during surgery than the other, so the other one is just taking a little longer to catch up and it will.... You're VERY early days in your recovery, so just give it time babe. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th January 2014, 9:18 pm

Just echoing the above really. Its going to take time and patience. I didn't drop til around 3m, then fluffing around 6. Longest on here was 9m. So don't worry about it too much just yet.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 28th January 2014, 9:53 pm

Thanks I wasn't sure about subfascial placement as I presumed it was either overs or unders.  It's all very confusing! But I did find this site with a bit of info comparing the different types [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 28th January 2014, 11:29 pm

Hi hun. I have had subfascial placement... had a bit of a freak out cos I didn't know anyone that had it either :) I assure you they do drop and fluff etc. I'm still early days myself but like you, my left boob was looking great and my right still looked awkward but it's slowly catching up now and they're changing all the time :) like Cookie said- its probably more to do with trauma :) xxx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 29th January 2014, 6:29 am

Thanks it's my lefty that was always huge and now although the Same size looks stuck on. Would u like to swap before and after photos? You can see on mine How lefty was twice as big but slowly behaving lol  x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 29th January 2014, 7:38 am

Hi cookie, can you tell me why polyurethane implants don't drop and fluff please...Im pretty sure that's what I have (polytech macrolane) and I'm waiting for them to d/f, but are you sure that they don't!!! So does that meen that they're not going to go through any changes. I was hoping the fluffing would make my nipples appear slightly higher!!! Thanks cookie xxxxxxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 29th January 2014, 7:50 am

I've re-read the catalogue, I have silicon implants with micropolyurethane coating...So is what your saying is that the look I have now it what they will stay like, no d/f. Thanks cookie xxxxxxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 29th January 2014, 5:14 pm

Cookie, does that also meen that they won't change shape, or is that a seperate issue. Thanks xxxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 29th January 2014, 5:22 pm

I was just about to anawer this question but realised all the other girls have pretty much nailed it with their fab answers! Xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th January 2014, 5:49 pm

bgorringe wrote:I've re-read the catalogue, I have silicon implants with micropolyurethane coating...So is what your saying is that the look I have now it what they will stay like, no d/f. Thanks cookie xxxxxxx
Hiya,
They won't stay the same as they are now, although the implant itself doesn't move the gel inside over time will settle more to the bottom ,filling out the bottom of the breast more with less upper pole fullness . Polyurethane implants take longer to soften , but do soften. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down