Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drop & Fluff

3 posters

Go down

Drop & Fluff Empty Drop & Fluff

Post by Ruthie000 23rd June 2014, 2:24 pm

help   Sorry if this has been asked before but when did your boobs drop and fluff?

I am nearly 10 weeks post op and my boobs are still sitting high and look like D shaped stuck on domes. The are still firm and are hard especially on the top half and I can only slightly move them to push them together. I'm also still getting aches and pains in my boobs especially in the top half section, which I have put down to the muscles still stretching. Even doing household chores like unloading the dishwasher makes them ache. Plus they still feel uncomfortable to sleep on my side at night. 

It feels like I am stuck at the moment with odd looking boobs and as much as I love the size of them they still dont feel natural and I always concious of them being there. I can also flex the my chest muscles now and my whole boob moves and wondering if this normal  Blush  

Is there anything which helps them to drop & fluff too. 

Ruth x
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Drop & Fluff Empty Re: Drop & Fluff

Post by Charlii 23rd June 2014, 3:42 pm

It can take a good while yet Ruthie. Mine wasn't until 6m, some way longer. Until you get to 6m, they won't recommend doing anything to encourage them, as it could damage the pocket. it's a waiting game I'm afraid.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd June 2014, 4:14 pm

Sorry, missed the movement thing! You've had unders, so they're going to jump when you flex. Your surgeon should have told you this. I personally find it hilarious now, but it can freak you out when it first happens.

If they're aching, its your body saying slow down. I know you probably don't want to, but get back in your sports bra for a week, or just evenings around the house, and it'll help. Remember, they're still healing up to a year from now. They might look healed on the outside, but theres still a lot going on inside of you.

Are they aching when you sleep on your side? Are you wearing a sports bra to bed? For the first 6m, I couldn't side sleep without a rolled up sock between my boobs to support them, my body just wasn't use to the weight. Try that, or you can invest in a Kush (google kush boob support). A pair of socks works just as well though. Mine still ache at night if Im not in a bra.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie000 23rd June 2014, 8:13 pm

Thanks Charlii for the advice. I thought that drop & fluff happened in the first 6 weeks so am just going to have to be patient. Am going to make an effort to wear my sports bras again especially at the end of the day and see if that helps. Wasn't told to wear a sports bra at night so never have and find that my boobs are achy when I wake up in the morning so will try the sock support idea. 

And no I don't remember my surgeon telling about flex movement but I may not have took everything in from my appointments and yes it really freaked me out when it happened last week. I'm sure I will get used to it though!
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 23rd June 2014, 8:50 pm

It's so easy to think bye bye sports bra once you've got the all clear, but those things are my best friend now! I wear them most of the time at home, and am in my macom every night. I know it's not flattering or sexy, but until your body is used to the new weight, it might be worth getting something to sleep in. Doesn't have to be as high impact as a running bra, just a comfy yoga type that's light enough to sleep in, but supportive enough to keep them in place.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 23rd June 2014, 8:57 pm

I wore my sports bras day and night for about eight weeks then at night for a couple more months as suggested by my surgeon . I'm now 6 months post op and I'm delighted with how my boobs look and feel and mine were part under the muscle so when I flex my boobs move but I don't mind , I do weightlifting so I was too muscly for them to go over anyway .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down