Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long did it take ur implants to drop

+9
surfgirl
Macmama3
Lucy-Jane
COOKIE
lolly
BKOZ
sarahdawn31
kiwigirl
sequinssparkle
13 posters

Go down

how long did it take ur implants to drop Empty how long did it take ur implants to drop

Post by sequinssparkle 21st August 2011, 7:18 pm

Hi
For those whose seen my pics etc I still think my implants are high and I know they have dropped slightly.

Just wondering how long did it take for ur implants to drop and look normal pisition. Aren't boobs supposed to be Lower then armpits?

I'm getting slightly paranoid that by boobs are high eg pervy men looking etc
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

how long did it take ur implants to drop Empty Re: how long did it take ur implants to drop

Post by kiwigirl 21st August 2011, 9:25 pm

I can't tell you anything from experience just yet, sorry... but when I met with my PS the other day, he said I could expect it to take up to about 6 months for everything to drop and settle. And from what others girls on here say it sounds like you can actually continue to go through changes for up to a year post-op...

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

how long did it take ur implants to drop Empty Re: how long did it take ur implants to drop

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd August 2011, 3:57 am

Mine slowly dropped and settled, but I noticed the biggest change around 4 months post op.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 22nd August 2011, 5:33 am

Hi guys, is it only the unders which drop and get bigger? I am confused, all the posts seem to say different things...
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 22nd August 2011, 12:34 pm

Both sit high at first but unders generally take a little more time to drop x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2011, 12:57 pm

BKOZ wrote:Hi guys, is it only the unders which drop and get bigger? I am confused, all the posts seem to say different things...

No, both drop and fluff hunni, My overs dropped at 6 months post-op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy-Jane 22nd August 2011, 7:26 pm

I'm really worried by this I'm 3 weeks post BA and my boobs have dropped quite abit and gone really soft?!? Its really quick I hope there not going to end up on my tummy hahaha xoxo
Lucy-Jane
Lucy-Jane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 22nd August 2011, 7:30 pm

I'm so curious to see what mine are gonna end up looking light. I honestly wouldn't mind if they stay where they're at!!
But, I would like to feel a bit more bounce to them Flash
I had unders, so I'm not holding me breath waiting for them to drop!!! Hysterical
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 23rd August 2011, 10:59 am

I need my left to drop so my original breast tissue sits right on top. At the moment I'm sat feeling tearful because its still so high my boob and nipple just hang off the end. I'm already convincing myself that I'll need a reop. This thread is teaching me to be patient but it's soooooooo hard!!!!!!

Re the pervy men, I felt that at work yesterday (first day back) but I think it's probably paranoia
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by nimnomnice 23rd August 2011, 11:04 am

My left is drop but my right very high and slow drop hope my look normal and drop soon.
NIM
nimnomnice
nimnomnice
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

http://www.inspirationnursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 23rd August 2011, 1:28 pm

nimnomnice, if we swapped a breast we would have a matching pair lol! Here's hoping in the near future gravity will do its best work xxxxx
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by nimnomnice 23rd August 2011, 1:36 pm

yes that will be good idea surfgirl month now my boob still look hard and high on right side i have to massage every day hope will get any soft.
NIM
nimnomnice
nimnomnice
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

http://www.inspirationnursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 23rd August 2011, 1:39 pm

I am a bit concerned as I am less than 3 weeks post op and mine seem to be quite soft and quite normal looking already, they have gone up over a size since the first week. I am measuring 34FF at the moment (I always thought I was a 36) and was apparently a 36E or 34F 1 week post op.

They may be a bit firmer than they eventually will be but not sure I want them to drop or droop any more than they are now!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 23rd August 2011, 1:55 pm

At the mo i hate mine,,they look so small :( i had 300cc unders..Will they stay this size or will they push out when they D&F?? I seem to be back to sqaure 1,,tiny!!! I actually fitted into 1 of my old bras with a little squeeze..y is this? help plzzzzzzzzzz :( xx (now 4 weeks post op)
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd August 2011, 2:11 pm

It will depend on your breast tissue, muscles and skin. Mine took over 6 months to drop fully. I had overs so didn't have muscles to keep the implants high. I was quite gutted that it took mine so long when for others it happened so fast. I started to think typical that mine take ages, I'm so unlucky. However I like to look at it now as my skin is so tough that my boobs probably won't sag as quickly as time goes on. So hopefully. I'll have perkier boobs much longer than others. Cheered me up when I felt down about it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 23rd August 2011, 2:25 pm

misf1,,thanx 4 ur reply..i have (had) very little skin tissue and atiny frame,,not sure of the size of my ribcage so,,maybe thats t they r changing so much...Really annoyed with them atm and just feel ive waisted 4,000 to go up 1 cup! I will have a word with my surgeon in 2 weeks when i see him and tell him i'm not happy and i'm fitting into an old bra :( ppl tell me it takes unders longer to "push out" from the muscle,,but i'm so confused as to how they r so small when i was meant to be a c cup after my ba and no way i am that,,the old bra proved it :) x
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd August 2011, 3:23 pm

I can squash my FF's into a B cup bra I used to wear, but it doesn't mean it fits. Here is my proof that they change so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 24th August 2011, 8:10 pm

Hi misf1,,,again ty 4 the reply and also the post of u in ur sports bra... really helped me understand a lot more about the changes,,but i do still have the "boobie blues" :) :) :) i see we all have (or had) so,,i guess i just got to be patient and let nature take its course :) thanx again hun
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down